tastecard

tastecard has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. tastecard ranks 177th among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate tastecard?

“I got a free trial to TasteCard and have gotten a lot...”

Harry B.
3/4/11

I got a free trial to TasteCard and have gotten a lot of use out of it, mostly thanks to how handy the website/ iPhone app is at making it easy to find participating restaurants. Only addition I might like if there was a way to get alerts for when new restaurants are added, but still really good.

“Bad customer service.”

Fleur K.
5/5/20

I initially used the tastecard under a 6-month free trial in which time I barely used it because of their being little choice with little discount. The company did not inform me the trial was coming to an end and subsequently charged me for the year after I complained after having not used the app, I was told a refund could not be issued, a bit annoying considering restaurants are not open during the virus anyway. Overall, bad experience and will be cancelling my membership once the year is up.

harryb5
March 4th, 2011

fleurk1
May 5th, 2020

kats43
September 13th, 2016

You will find it completely impossible to cancel your account, they will end up taking a years fee off you without telling you in advance and will hang up on the phone to you when you try and get your money back. Most of the places that you can use your taste card, already have offers you can utilise without the need to pay the ridiculous cost of £30 a year. COMPLETE SCAM

Questions? Get answers from the tastecard staff and other customers.

Try a tastecard today and save over? 500* a year at the UK'S favourite chains including PizzaExpress, Zizzi, La Tasca and 1000s of independent restaurants.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about tastecard?

Have a question about tastecard?