Tasseled & Clipped reviews

tasseledandclipped@yahoo.com

1 star

idetrab
8/10/17

Great sale! Easy to navigate site. Fast shipping and great customer service all around . I have officially been Tasseled & Clipped.

charisem1
5/14/17

True to size good material I bought a romper and it perfectly. When reaching out to owner definitely respond ba

erezm
5/7/17

Customer Service was immaculate
Quality of clothes was very Good. Didn't look like cheap material. Presentation was everything

paulettem14
3/30/17

Hand written thank you on the envelope was my first happy.... Then the dress and duster were of superior quality I can't wait to wear it... Totally happy with this purchase!

joyg20
3/15/17

I purchased a black flow top which can double as a dress. I wore it out the same day of purchase and the compliments have not stopped coming. I hwbe referred several of my thick goddesses to the website. Thank you so much.

stephaniem167
1/19/17

Great service every time. After meeting the owner at a vending event, and receiving exceptional service I decided to also purchase online. I received my items in a couple of days and they where exactly as I had expected them to be, great!

stellac16
1/5/17

I purchased 2 blouses and tights. The merchandise was of very good quality . I am very pleased with my purchase, I received it much quicker than I expected due to the holiday rush. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great buy on excellent quality merchandise.

teshias
1/5/17

Excellent service each and every time. Dependable and honest service.

manolae
1/5/17

Love it very good site the the product and customer service

rashaanj
10/23/16

My experience with Tasseled and Clipped was great experience. Customer service was great!! Will shop there again.

anitaj20
10/22/16

Great!!

debras77
8/30/16

Great customer service, honest and friendly attention to my needs and hassle free shopping.

simecar
8/8/16

I enjoyed the selection that was presented and how classy and neat all the piece where. A very professional set up and choice selection.

shalondriah
8/5/16

Very pleased with my recent purchases. Jennifer made great suggestions to fit my body type and provided excellent customer service!

juanaket
8/5/16

Loved my dress and necklace.

aprilc28
8/5/16

My initial thought when I saw Jennifer's selection was WOW!! Everything was BEAUTIFUL and I literally wanted one of everything. Her customer service skills and knowledge about her clothing pieces were on point! Jennifer and her assistant provided me with positive feedback on the selections that I tried on. They weren't just trying to make a sale, they were honest about how the garments looked on me after I tried them on (I LOVED THAT). A lot of times people are just trying to make a sale, regardless of how the item looked on you. My overall experience with Tasseled & Clipped was truly AWESOME! I will be back (again and again)! Keep up the GREAT job ladies, God is taking you to the next level of success! :-)

carriew32
8/1/16

friendly, informative, helpful, and accommodating!!!!

yolandab18
8/1/16

It was WONDERFUL !!! I love my dress I'm a curvy girl and its hard sometimes to get clothing to work for me. I will be buying more from Tasswled & Clipped !

bessj3
8/1/16

I was very satisfied with my purchase and the timeliness of its delivery

melissat46
8/1/16

Great Quality Clothing and Jewelry!! Reasonably Priced!! Fast Shipping!! Awesome Services!!

Questions? Get answers from the Tasseled & Clipped staff and other customers.

Tasseled & Clipped?