Review of TapsUK

2 Prior Avenue
Stoke Prior, England B60 4NB, United Kingdom

iang58
11/29/17

Sink purchased was too small. I had to return £160.99 sink at my own expense costing me £34. Company will not give me a refund as say the sink was returned damaged and I should claim from courier. Sink was well protected and I think i have been conned. I do not trust and do not recommend this company .

lesleyc9
12/18/15

Update
Just when we thought it was all going to workout despite taps UK refusing to help, we discovered that the waste set they sent us with our sink is wrong! The sink has waste hole with 60mm diameter and the set sent is the standard 90mm. Oh and guess what you can't find anywhere, yep waste sets of that diameter! Admitted defeat and went and bought a sink at B & Q, now fitted and working great! Any one want to buy a sink that you can't get parts for? In case you're wondering, deafening silence from Tapsuk re our complaints. NO SURPRISE THERE!

Ordered a sink and tap and this was delivered as promised . Checked we had everything and that sink was in good condition. When we came to fit it 2 weeks later we discovered the clips they had sent were either the wrong ones or they were incomplete as there was no way to fit them to the sink. No problem we thought, quick phone call should sort that out. What a laugh. We hung up after 20 minutes on the premium rate line and sent a message through their ticket system. Eventually received a very patronising reply saying they couldn't be responsible after the 7 day period if we had "misplaced items". But we could order a set of clips which we would have to pay for plus postage! While we were waiting for them to come back to us we'd managed to get in touch with the manufacturer of the sink - Franke - and hats off to them, they sent us a packet of the correct clips free of charge. Taps UK may seem cheap if nothing goes wrong, but any savings on price are quickly eradicated should you need to call them and pay to replace incorrect items they have sent you.
I would avoid at all cost in future

paulb177
4/27/15

Awful service. My 15 year guarantee on my expensive Astini tap, actually equates to a 6 month guarantee as nothing seems to be covered via 15 years. 6 months for all working parts (really?) and even though aerator fell off after 9 months, still not prepared to replace. Not even with the tap discolouring would they support. Yes they might be price competitive, but their after service is shocking.

phils31
11/27/14

Tapsuk.com Do not use this company
The service offered by this company is the worst I have ever had. The after sales service is only email based and after several emails and giving my contact number for them to call me I have still not spoken to a person. I have waited 14 days for goods to arrive and still no sign. These goods were shown as in stock and delivery 3 to 5 days. I have had 2 promised delivery dates and to compound matters they use panther logistics for whom reviews are not very good. so to me it is a poor supplier working with a poor delivery company. Total recipe for disaster

They dont show any details or land line on their web site but here it is

Taps UK
B60 4FG
Phone: 01527 880 521
Fax: 01527 575 194
Web: www.tapsuk.com
Classification: Wholesale of household goods (other than musical instruments) not elsewhere classified
Wholesale of wood, construction materials and sanitary equipment
Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies
Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet
Bathroom and Kitchen plumbing goods supplier.

jenkinse
11/14/14

Taps are excellent quality and at a very good price. Would recommend to others.

jacobl10
11/14/14

would use again .delivers what it says

florenceb7
10/31/14

I inadvertently ordered the wrong colour but the delivery was caught in time and the order corrected very promptly without the slightest hint of criticism of my error. Delivery was exactly as promised.

martynl
10/18/13

Ordered sink on 1st Oct for a delivery of 9th Oct. After waiting in all day, sink didn't turn up. Still waiting for delivery. They charge a minimum £1.53/min to ring up to complain. They take your order and your money for goods they don't have. In process of trying to recover money via credit card company. Do not waste your money ordering from this site!!

alfonsof4
1/15/13

Ordered as best price for item that I could find. Very pleased with transaction. Carriage process was quick and efficient.

harrisons23
1/11/13

Good website easy to navigate and plenty of product choice, very competitive prices, delivered on time and in perfect condition. In a word "excellent"

amandaj15
1/3/13

I had a very pleasant experience using Taps uk. The query I had was responded to very swiftly, the customer service of the staff was excellent and I received my product quickly. I would definitely recommend this company and it will be first place I will look for future purchases.

ashleyw10
1/1/13

Very good price and delivery was really quick. they had sent the wrong riser rail. After one phone call they apologized and sent the correct one the following day.

elizabethr13
10/31/12

Cost was also excellent when compared with other comparable sites.

kelseys3
10/31/12

After looking all over internet i found the bath we where looking for on tapsuk.com, clicked add to basket, check out, and a few days latter it arrived all in relevant delivery times. Now fitted, and used :)

emmag8
10/15/12

The service was very good and efficient.

jaydend3

Great value for money.

williaml22
10/15/12

Easy to use and search for specific requirements

jessicat10

no problems everything 5 star

ryank13

price was very good

isabellem

SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD

georgem41
10/13/12

I was very pleased with the service provided

benb26

No complaints, all fine

theoo3
10/12/12

would def use again,and will be telling others about the great service and value.

joshuah9
10/12/12

Everything worked well and the information was presented clearly so we knew what to expect.

ameliaw

Brilliant service

Questions? Get answers from the TapsUK staff and other customers.

TapsUK?