Talantoncore

Talantoncore has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Talantoncore ranks 9th among Talent Agency sites.

How would you rate Talantoncore?

“First Indian initiative”

Nikita S.
6/1/21

A much needed platform for india's new music generation. I am really thankful to them to outshine my talent among all nation. Thankkkkk you so so much talantoncore.

nikitas71
June 1st, 2021

Tip for consumers:
You must try to connect with their artist team for better understanding,.

vanshikas1
May 21st, 2021

Really they have started the best and much needed start for us. The right platform with right artist.
Proud to be a artist of them.

namans22
April 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

Loved working with Talantoncore. Really impressed with support team

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Talantoncore staff and other customers.

TalantonCore is India's first all in one talent hunt platform where you can show your talent in front of this world without any hesitation and discrimination.

nikhilj17
Nikhil J.
C.E.O & Founder

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Talantoncore?

Have a question about Talantoncore?