PrestigeTalent.la

PrestigeTalent.la has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PrestigeTalent.la most frequently mention coach cat and bridgett mark. PrestigeTalent.la ranks 3rd among Talent Agency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%

• Bridgett Foster can help guide you on going to the right path to success.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PrestigeTalent.la?

“Awesome Group”

DC M.
10/16/20

Bridgett, Mark and Coach Cat did an amazing job bringing my daughter out of her shell! She has always loved performing and now, because of them, she has been signed by a talent agent! A big thank you to these three amazing people for the opportunity. This is just the beginning! Prestige Talent Management showed that they really care about kids' futures as performers and models. Keep up the good work guys.

“SCAM!”

Lonie R.
10/17/20

There is always an agency like this who is to take advantage of people in their dreams. These people are amongst them… Do not give them any money… Do not even think that they can help you in anyway. It is the usual BS that they think that your child or your young person is above average and must be seen in Hollywood. As a professional actor, producer and mentor I tell you to run not walk away from people like prestige talent. Call your local screen actors Guild office and ask them if you should ever pay an agent. Talent Agents and talent managers get paid a percentage of what the artist earns. This company is a predatory scam for people who don't know and or are new to the industry. Breaks my heart that thieves like this are still in existence. I will do my best to shut them down.

bridgett foster (3)
dcm8
October 16th, 2020

lanishas1
August 7th, 2020

The process have been amazing from start to finish. Mark and Bridgett cares a lot about the industry and it shows through their coaching. They were able to answer every question for us, the day of the showcase was amazing, especially during these times. The studio was safe, everyone wore a mask, sanitizer throughout. We truly felt comfortable. Our daughter has received two call backs from the agencies that were there at showcase. I was hesitant at first but I'm glad I followed through.

jasonk912
February 28th, 2021

Bridgett, Mark, and Coach Cat did an excellent job preparing our son and daughter for their showcase. Their training, guidance, and expertise got both of our kids signed to an agency. We are new to the industry and the Prestige Talent team answered all our questions and assisted us through the process. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to get their foot into the entertainment industry!

davidr1744
November 24th, 2019

Working with Prestige Talent and Bridgett has been an amazing and exciting experience.

Starting from the introductions, she was informative professional and educational.

She led my daughter through a great audition and we truly can see that the sky's the limit.

If you believe your child has real talent, meet with Prestige talent.

tabithab57
August 25th, 2020

It's hard to find honest people during this time! An ad came across my 8 year old time line Prestige Talent Auditions no experience she submitted all of my information receive an audition commercial she did her best being that she had no experience... To our surprise they chose her to apart of they're workshop Everything they said they would do they DID at the end of the work shop they had a Talent Show with two Agents from different agencies & they both have chosen my daughter to represent! Thank you all for making my babies dream a reality and being Honorable Loyal & have Integrity.

briank1249
February 23rd, 2021

My daughter walked in two Runway events. Prestige took the time to work with her so she was confident when she went onstage. We want to thank Prestige for making my daughters dream come true. Even though she is signed there doors are always open for her to come back and train.

Mark and Bridget

latetricw
February 25th, 2020

I am so happy with the results that I got from working with this company. They did everything they said they would do. Getting my daughter an agent for her acting and modeling start gave her the opportunity to develop her personality. The experience that she got from this company was super awesome. The company is very professional and it feels to us like a family.

carolyns711
December 29th, 2020

I can't thank this company enough for the experience they gave my daughter. Coach Cat was awesome! Bridgett and Mark are professionals and you can tell they love what they do and can see talent with all of the kiddos who walk through their doors (or zoom).
The Zoom classes were fun and informative and my daughter always left the sessions with something new to work on and to improve on. Coach Cat was a great coach. She was funny, kept the kids engaged and always had something positive to say about my daughters work, but was not afraid to also tell her areas to work on. Once in Vegas, the showcase was fun, exciting to watch and such an amazing experience. My daughter walked out of there knowing she did her best and that was all we were looking for. All the kiddos were supportive of each other, the energy was positive and the parents all bonded together as we all cheered each other's child to do their best. But to top it off, my daughter got call backs from 2 agents! This is just the beginning for my daughter's journey and I can't thank Prestige Talent enough.

Products used:
Zoom classes for Acting and Modeling

janep192
January 11th, 2020

My daughter always wanted to be an actor and we didn't know where to start to support her dreams. Saw a FB ad and we showed up to one of their auditions on a free Saturday. I was skeptical about the whole thing but had to start somewhere. Anyway, it was the best thing we ever did. Bridgette and Annette from Prestige Talent genuinely care. They worked with her in preparation for a showcase. She presented a commercial/monologue, danced her hip hop routine, sang and did her catwalk down the runway. Our daughter got a callback from 8 of the 12 different agencies. We signed with AEFH and she booked her very first commercial 6 months later. She enjoyed the whole process! If your child has talent and desire, you can trust Prestige Talent will get them a step closer to their dreams.

amandas888
June 12th, 2020

Prestige Talent was awesome! They are real and they will help your child get ready for auditions, they are the best. They also got my child signed with a Hollywood agent! They did wonders with my child. They are kind and understanding and will work with you. They are wonderful. 2 Thumbs up.

avac42
December 8th, 2020

I just put my daughter through Prestige Talent's training program and it just started her career! My daughter found Prestige Talent through social media and decided to sign up for an audition. Once accepted, I was excited to encourage her to consider television and film acting along with modeling, singing, and dancing. Even though we were new to Prestige, we were treated like family and couldn't have asked for a more professional and well organized program! The online training sessions prepared my daughter for the final showcase where she was able to meet agents spanning from NY to LA! Bridgett and Mark are a fabulous team and we look forward to taking the next step with Prestige!

racquelz1
August 7th, 2020

To all Prestige's talent Employees Thanks to Coach Kat, Mark and Bridgett! You all are very supportive! Thank you for the opportunities you have given us. The Best talent Agency!

lonier12
October 17th, 2020

Breaks my heart that thieves like this are still in existence.
I will do my best to shut them down.

Tip for consumers:
Do not even talk to prestige talent.
They are scammers

Products used:
I gave them $3000 of my money and never heard from them again!!

tessaa25
December 17th, 2020

Back in September, I came upon an advertisement on Instagram from Prestige Talent for auditions. This was a few months after my showcase with another management agency that gave up on me after my agent callbacks never reached out to me. I decided to schedule an audition, which would later prove successful.

The auditioning process was easygoing and exciting. Bridgett and Mark were very helpful and kind to the auditioners, giving everyone a fair opportunity to showcase their talent. They made it very clear that if we want this program to prove successful, we need to be committed and willing to do what it takes. Regarding their program callbacks, they notified us in a timely manner, where I am happy to say I was chosen to enter the program.

Having been through this process before with my previous management agency, my mother and I were concerned that we would end up the same way as before -- no results with money lost. It was something about Bridgett's tenacious demeanor that gave me hope, that this would prove successful. I want people to know that Bridgett DOES care about the outcomes, and if the first time doesn't prove successful, then she will put her trainees back out there should they be motivated and willing to achieve it. We agreed to enroll in the program for a MUCH more reasonable fee and schedule than the other company I worked with. If you're not convinced, at least understand that Prestige Talent's tuition isn't even half of the $3,500 for the 6-month program I mistakenly enrolled in before.

There are different levels for classes, each with different course lengths. I chose the 4-week course for acting only. I found that I learned so much more about acting, the entertainment industry, and more with Coach Cat and Coach Foster! Not only did they critique my acting pieces, but they also taught me how to build my entertainment resume and all the paperwork needed to enter the industry. I was required to memorize a commercial and monologue as well as provide a professional resume and headshot for the showcase that recently happened two weeks ago.

When it came around to the showcase, Bridgett and Mark were super helpful and guided us through every step. I remember asking Mark during the break, "What happens if I don't get a callback?", which he responded that I was now part of the Prestige Family and we could showcase with them as many times as we need to land an agent. The showcase might sound intimidating, but it's not. Just make sure you're ready and that this is the path you want to take. That being said, the rest of the showcase went smoothly, where I was able to confidently perform.

It took around two weeks to hear back from agents. I'm happy to say that Bridgett called me yesterday saying I got an agent callback, which my mother and I are still super excited about. Prestige Talent proved to me that there are indeed agencies that really do want young actors to succeed, and this is one of them. From aid to encouragement, Bridgett, Mark, and their staff aim to help their trainees reach their goals in the entertainment industry.

asiang
December 15th, 2017

Their Stright up SCAMMERS they need to be put in jail for taking honest hard working people money! They even make people from out of county come to a fake show case they make cheap ass food and buy the cheapest soda they even buy the cheapest award which its from dollar tree awards! Who does that? Too sad no one report them! All these innocent kids dont need lies dont try to make their hope and dream high than later on its all a SCAM I cant believe Bridget and Mark even have the heart to scam people!

davem607
November 24th, 2019

Prestige talent really gives people the opportunity to showcase their talent to the world. Bridgett Foster can help guide you on going to the right path to success. She's real easy to talk too and very passionate in what she does for people.

lindag839
November 30th, 2019

Prestige Talent Agency is one of the best agencies you could ever want your child to become a part of. Bridgett Foster and Mark Carroll made us feel like family from day one of my grandchild's audition to the end of her actually being herself in front of an Agent. We were so excited to see her perform her monologue and script, guided by the Coach and the growth that she achieved through it all. The coach that guided her was Coach Cat, phenomenal she is. Every step of the way she coached my granddaughter to a level that I had never seen before. This is just the beginning for my granddaughter and I have Prestige Talent Agency to thank for this. It was worth the time and effort and I would recommend this Agency to any parent who is seeking greatness for their child. Thank you Bridgett, Mark and Coach Cat for an experience that my grandchild will never forget and for opening doors for her that she will never forget.
Linda and LV

kimberlyk163
June 18th, 2019

Bridgett came to Boise, Idaho and we were sent straight through to LA. Everything was explained to us and what we needed to do and bring and prepare for.
When we arrived in LA Everyone was so amazing and supportive during this whole process. My daughter was excited about the experience and she was picked to be signed with MGMT! We are so excited about this next adventure thanks to Bridgett and everyone believing in us.
Kimberly K.

avithan
June 3rd, 2019

We went in for my sister's audition. Bridgett was amazing. She broke down the process, what they were looking for, and what she expected from the kids. She was honest, supportive, and fair.
When we sent in our video to Mark, he got back to us quickly and was very supportive.

The whole process was amazing and we'd do it agin in a heartbeat.

deniser78
March 14th, 2018

Wasn't sure about all the ads I saw about this place. Their ad said they were providing an opportunity to try out for commercials. I didn't believe it. I wanted to know if this "audition" was for a commercial OR just an "audition" for an agency. I tried to get ahold of them prior to the event but they did not return my call. They even sent me a text stating that I was confirmed for my spot the next day. When I responded to the text with my question they never wrote me back. The day of the appointment, I ran in and asked my question before I even brought my daughter in. A really nice lady named Bridgett gave me her phone number and told me to call her with any questions. A few days later I did call and she answered. Her demeanor was TOTALLY different than it was that day in front of all their potential "customers".
I told her there was an auditon in Boise that I had questions about. She said the audition was "closed" and that she would not be able to answer any questions about it. I said, "oh no, I don't care about that, I just want to know so I am prepared for the next time you come". She said she would not answer any of my questions and then she hung up on me! I guess I got the answer to my question! She was very rude!

carlaw65
February 10th, 2019

I am so unbelievably impressed with this company. They have exceeded all of my expectations. Bridget, Marc and Annette go way above and beyond for their kids. They are all so warm and you can tell that they really care. They are a liaison between the children and the agents and do all they can (and more) to help each child succeed. I am a cynic; so winning my trust is a huge thing. They are a extremely professional; yet know how to be so supportive to my extremely shy child. She has opened up to all of them in a way that she usually never does with adults. I am beyond grateful to Prestige Talent for all that they have done for us.

jorenen
March 3rd, 2019

So to be honest, we were a bit skeptical in the beginning to work with this company due to previous reviews, but decided to give them a go anyways because everyone always has a different experience! I just wanted to say that I have no regrets and I want to say thank you SOOO much to Prestige Talent and especially Bridgette for helping out my daughter in training her and preparing her for the auditions for potential agencies! We just auditioned two days ago for an agency in LA and just got a call back that they want to work with my daughter and sign a contract! How exciting! Bridgette and her staff are definitely our answered prayers! Thank you for believing in my daughter and pulling through with your promises! Highly recommended company to work with!

davidf734
January 28th, 2019

Thank you guys for your work with my girls. This journey we have gone on with you is already making a huge difference in their personality, confidence, and life. For that I am so grateful! They are loving the practice we do at home and it has brought our family together and united us. Our work at home is full of emotion and laughter, something we really needed to have as a family.
I really want other families to have the opportunity to find Mark Carroll and Bridgett Foster so I write this review of Prestige Talent LA. Mark is a humble, nice, and patient guy. Bridgett is awesome and works so hard for the kids trying to make sure all aspects of the process are clear. Annette teaches the kids from her heart and is able to connect with the kids through her sincere personality. We have thoroughly enjoyed the time we have spent with each one of them.
If you are looking for a special family to be part of in the modeling world, Prestige Talent LA is totally the place you should look.
If you are contemplating an audition for Prestige Talent LA, from first hand experience I can tell you that you have no obligation to be with them. They do not pressure you or your children. They are amazingly courteous. They are extremely professional. And, most importantly, your children will have fun working with them. I am so happy we found them and had our daughter audition. Through the first four weeks with them, our daughter has come out of her shell. The difference in our daughter is something I will always be grateful for. Thank you Prestige Talent LA.

Tip for consumers:
You should always be concerned about the modeling agency you choose for your children to work with. Mark and Bridgett have completely changed my mind about what this industry is. I have heard so many horror stories. Speaking as a person going through the process right now and a customer of Prestige Talent LA, do yourself a favor and go to their audition. You will see right away, without any obligation or pressure to join, the value they will bring to you or your child's potential career.

gunpreetk
July 5th, 2018

Prestige Talent had been searching for kid talents around the globe and happened to scout in Bay Area(walnut Creek). Our daughter had the opportunity to go for audition and experience the setting as she wants to pursue in theatre/acting. But our journey started right after Bridgetts/Marks professional structured meeting. They have taken kids skills seriously and have motivated them all times with full heart so that they are able to get in field with readiness and enthusiasm.
We were guided at each step to prepare our daughter for showcase and understanding the core standards of industry.

Bridgett and Mark have established relations and after working with them our daughter has several agents interested in signing her.
It would have been impossible to reach at this platform without Prestige. We highly recommend them.

Thank you Prestige Talent!.

cassiek12
June 23rd, 2018

My daughter really enjoyed her experience with Prestige Talent. They made it possible for her not only to learn a little bit about the entertainment ign its her first time, but they also prepared her for what agents/managers expect. Bridgett and Mark was very hands on. They helped us decide which headshot to use and themselves available to help with wardrobe choices. My daughter was fortunate to get 3 call backs. We are currently looking to sign with Central Artists and possibly work with Trusik for management. Both of whom confirmed that she has great talent for commercials. Because of Prestige Talent she is on her way.

Totally legit. I was skeptical at first too, but I did my homework and researched them and felt very comfortable when I made the decision to give them a try.

By Carolyn S.