PrestigeTalent.la

PrestigeTalent.la has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PrestigeTalent.la also ranks 4th among Talent Agency sites.

• Bridgett Foster can help guide you on going to the right path to success.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PrestigeTalent.la?

“Acting and Modeling Training in Las Vegas(BRIDGETT)”

Latetric w.
2/25/20

I am so happy with the results that I got from working with this company. They did everything they said they would do. Getting my daughter an agent for her acting and modeling start gave her the opportunity to develop her personality. The experience that she got from this company was super awesome. The company is very professional and it feels to us like a family.

“Prestige talent”

Asian g.
12/15/17

Their Stright up SCAMMERS they need to be put in jail for taking honest hard working people money! They even make people from out of county come to a fake show case they make cheap ass food and buy the cheapest soda they even buy the cheapest award which its from dollar tree awards!!! Who does that? Too sad no one report them! All these innocent kids dont need lies dont try to make their hope and dream high than later on its all a SCAM I cant believe Bridget and Mark even have the heart to scam people!

bridgett foster (3)
latetricw
February 25th, 2020
davidr1744
November 24th, 2019
Working with Prestige Talent and Bridgett has been an amazing and exciting experience.

Starting from the introductions, she was informative professional and educational.

She led my daughter through a great audition and we truly can see that the sky's the limit.

If you believe your child has real talent, meet with Prestige talent.
janep192
January 11th, 2020
My daughter always wanted to be an actor and we didn't know where to start to support her dreams. Saw a FB ad and we showed up to one of their auditions on a free Saturday. I was skeptical about the whole thing but had to start somewhere. Anyway, it was the best thing we ever did. Bridgette and Annette from Prestige Talent genuinely care. They worked with her in preparation for a showcase. She presented a commercial/monologue, danced her hip hop routine, sang and did her catwalk down the runway. Our daughter got a callback from 8 of the 12 different agencies. We signed with AEFH and she booked her very first commercial 6 months later. She enjoyed the whole process! If your child has talent and desire, you can trust Prestige Talent will get them a step closer to their dreams.
davem607
November 24th, 2019
Prestige talent really gives people the opportunity to showcase their talent to the world. Bridgett Foster can help guide you on going to the right path to success. She's real easy to talk too and very passionate in what she does for people.
lindag839
November 30th, 2019
Prestige Talent Agency is one of the best agencies you could ever want your child to become a part of. Bridgett Foster and Mark Carroll made us feel like family from day one of my grandchild's audition to the end of her actually being herself in front of an Agent. We were so excited to see her perform her monologue and script, guided by the Coach and the growth that she achieved through it all. The coach that guided her was Coach Cat, phenomenal she is. Every step of the way she coached my granddaughter to a level that I had never seen before. This is just the beginning for my granddaughter and I have Prestige Talent Agency to thank for this. It was worth the time and effort and I would recommend this Agency to any parent who is seeking greatness for their child. Thank you Bridgett, Mark and Coach Cat for an experience that my grandchild will never forget and for opening doors for her that she will never forget.
Linda and LV
kimberlyk163
June 18th, 2019
Bridgett came to Boise,Idaho and we were sent straight through to LA. Everything was explained to us and what we needed to do and bring and prepare for.
When we arrived in LA Everyone was so amazing and supportive during this whole process. My daughter was excited about the experience and she was picked to be signed with MGMT!! We are so excited about this next adventure thanks to Bridgett and everyone believing in us.
Kimberly K.
asiang
December 15th, 2017
deniser78
March 14th, 2018
Wasn't sure about all the ads I saw about this place. Their ad said they were providing an opportunity to try out for commercials. I didn't believe it. I wanted to know if this "audition" was for a commercial OR just an "audition" for an agency. I tried to get ahold of them prior to the event but they did not return my call. They even sent me a text stating that I was confirmed for my spot the next day. When I responded to the text with my question they never wrote me back. The day of the appointment, I ran in and asked my question before I even brought my daughter in. A really nice lady named Bridgett gave me her phone number and told me to call her with any questions. A few days later I did call and she answered. Her demeanor was TOTALLY different than it was that day in front of all their potential "customers".
I told her there was an auditon in Boise that I had questions about. She said the audition was "closed" and that she would not be able to answer any questions about it. I said, "oh no, I don't care about that, I just want to know so I am prepared for the next time you come". She said she would not answer any of my questions and then she hung up on me! I guess I got the answer to my question! She was very rude!
avithan
June 3rd, 2019
We went in for my sister's audition. Bridgett was amazing. She broke down the process, what they were looking for, and what she expected from the kids. She was honest, supportive, and fair.
When we sent in our video to Mark, he got back to us quickly and was very supportive.

The whole process was amazing and we'd do it agin in a heartbeat.
carlaw65
February 10th, 2019
I am so unbelievably impressed with this company. They have exceeded all of my expectations. Bridget, Marc and Annette go way above and beyond for their kids. They are all so warm and you can tell that they really care. They are a liaison between the children and the agents and do all they can (and more) to help each child succeed. I am a cynic; so winning my trust is a huge thing. They are a extremely professional; yet know how to be so supportive to my extremely shy child. She has opened up to all of them in a way that she usually never does with adults. I am beyond grateful to Prestige Talent for all that they have done for us.
jorenen
March 3rd, 2019
So to be honest, we were a bit skeptical in the beginning to work with this company due to previous reviews, but decided to give them a go anyways because everyone always has a different experience! I just wanted to say that I have no regrets and I want to say thank you SOOO much to Prestige Talent and especially Bridgette for helping out my daughter in training her and preparing her for the auditions for potential agencies! We just auditioned two days ago for an agency in LA and just got a call back that they want to work with my daughter and sign a contract! How exciting!! Bridgette and her staff are definitely our answered prayers! Thank you for believing in my daughter and pulling through with your promises! Highly recommended company to work with!
davidf734
January 28th, 2019
Thank you guys for your work with my girls. This journey we have gone on with you is already making a huge difference in their personality, confidence, and life. For that I am so grateful! They are loving the practice we do at home and it has brought our family together and united us. Our work at home is full of emotion and laughter, something we really needed to have as a family.
I really want other families to have the opportunity to find Mark Carroll and Bridgett Foster so I write this review of Prestige Talent LA. Mark is a humble, nice, and patient guy. Bridgett is awesome and works so hard for the kids trying to make sure all aspects of the process are clear. Annette teaches the kids from her heart and is able to connect with the kids through her sincere personality. We have thoroughly enjoyed the time we have spent with each one of them.
If you are looking for a special family to be part of in the modeling world, Prestige Talent LA is totally the place you should look.
If you are contemplating an audition for Prestige Talent LA, from first hand experience I can tell you that you have no obligation to be with them. They do not pressure you or your children. They are amazingly courteous. They are extremely professional. And, most importantly, your children will have fun working with them. I am so happy we found them and had our daughter audition. Through the first four weeks with them, our daughter has come out of her shell. The difference in our daughter is something I will always be grateful for. Thank you Prestige Talent LA.

Tip for consumers: You should always be concerned about the modeling agency you choose for your children to work with. Mark and Bridgett have completely changed my mind about what this industry is. I have heard so many horror stories. Speaking as a person going through the process right now and a customer of Prestige Talent LA, do yourself a favor and go to their audition. You will see right away, without any obligation or pressure to join, the value they will bring to you or your child's potential career.

gunpreetk
July 5th, 2018
Prestige Talent had been searching for kid talents around the globe and happened to scout in Bay Area(walnut Creek). Our daughter had the opportunity to go for audition and experience the setting as she wants to pursue in theatre/acting. But our journey started right after Bridgetts/Marks professional structured meeting . They have taken kids skills seriously and have motivated them all times with full heart so that they are able to get in field with readiness and enthusiasm.
We were guided at each step to prepare our daughter for showcase and understanding the core standards of industry.

Bridgett and Mark have established relations and after working with them our daughter has several agents interested in signing her.
It would have been impossible to reach at this platform without Prestige. We highly recommend them .

Thank you Prestige Talent !.
cassiek12
June 23rd, 2018
My daughter really enjoyed her experience with Prestige Talent. They made it possible for her not only to learn a little bit about the entertainment ign its her first time, but they also prepared her for what agents/managers expect. Bridgett and Mark was very hands on. They helped us decide which headshot to use and themselves available to help with wardrobe choices. My daughter was fortunate to get 3 call backs. We are currently looking to sign with Central Artists and possibly work with Trusik for management. Both of whom confirmed that she has great talent for commercials. Because of Prestige Talent she is on her way.
gracee27
March 9th, 2018
After going to a few websites and talking to a few people, they all said Scouts are out there discovering talent all over the country and world, "just make sure whoever you work with are actually in the industry". I ended up reaching out to Prestige Talent.

They were very upfront about what they do. They got my son prepared with commercials, monologues, how to audition, how to interview with agents, walk the runway, the list goes on and on. Then they put him in front agents that were interested in him. He got signed, they even helped with explaining the contract and the workers permit.

Within a month he was going out on auditions. So we couldn't be happier.

In regards to them being a scam? I don't see where that makes sense? Not once did they ever say they'd be responsible for feeding my family while we spent our time in Los Angeles. They did provide simple snacks and drinks during our meetings which was more than expected. We came there to get signed, not taste hors d'oeuvres.

Call them up, look them up, they worked in the business, know the business and got us started in the business. Next time, Asian g. while your crying about nothing, at least use proper grammar and spelling. You're lucky they don't see this and sue you for slander.

Legit company! Kept their word! As long as you work hard and be persistent then sky is the limit! Thank you so much!!

By Jorene N.