UniversalTalents reviews

1 star

jasonk90
11/5/16

Universal Talent is a great agency. a warm & friendly always there top help the clients.

randyk27
9/8/16

Is a very good concept for those who want to take their music to the next level.

It is the Uberization of music bookings

markt117
7/18/16

I used this platform recently, the Dj played at our private club party and he was fantastic! He perform a mix of EDM music and electro songs, appealed to all ages at the club and got everyone involved. He was really excellent and was a major part in ensuring the night was a huge success. Would definitely recommend and hope he can come back next year! Brilliant service, amazing artists, very professional. Would highly recommend. Thank you!

jarrode5
2/18/16

Agent reached out to me after hearing tracks on sound cloud. I signed up and now we will see. I like that I have been communicating with an actual human being and the website is easy to navigate and slick. I'm hoping this proves to be a worthwhile endeavor.

marcs37
12/24/15

I discovered this agency by chance. A friend of mine received a mail from them. At first I thought it was one of those agencies that ask for money up front. I was surprised when they responded personally (this was not spam, answered all my questions and contact them via Wassup and later with a phone call)

In the end we both made a note to try and 4 months later I received an offer for an event within 50 miles of my house (a bit far) In my case I consider it as an extra to make ends meet, this agency does not ask for 'exclusivity' so I can combine it with the events that I get on my own.

Really it works, we must bear in mind that it is a kind of SC but focused in bookings

100% recommendable!

No cost involved, is a legit site, based in Netherlands but worldwide connections. More info: http://www.universaltalents.com/faq.php

By Marc S.

Questions? Get answers from the UniversalTalents staff and other customers.

UniversalTalents?