SwordsKingdom

SwordsKingdom has a consumer rating of 3.94 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SwordsKingdom also ranks 24th among Video Games Other sites. The most common issues with SwordsKingdom are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.8%

• Excellent Customer service, They keep me updated about my order, never missed my chat.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SwordsKingdom?

“Highly Recommended!”

Mr J.
5/9/20

Ok, so my package did just arrive after exactly in 9 days! I am super pleased with my shipment and the Sword is just great! They still are delivering their items in this pandemic situation because of the virus. Customer service was excellent, Ami was very helpful he kept me informed as to the progress of my order, provided me with tracking information. Every time I contacted Ami through live chat if anytime he missed my chat, swordskingdom's representative contacted me through email with an update. Highly Recommended!

“Rip off!”

Bob O.
4/28/20

First off the items come from Pakistan, so they claim the shipping cost is huge (mine was over half of what my items cost). They claim they make little profit from their products so customers can save, which may be true because they make most of their profit from their BS shipping costs which you will also get a bill from FedEx about a month later, even AFTER you have paid SK for shipping. Also their 24/7 chat is not 24/7, you can send something 24/7 but they only get back to you when they feel like it (if at all). I order replicas from the other side of the world all the time and pay little to no shipping who also have great customer support. This company is a joke and should be shut down for ripping off their customers and misleading them. Stay away.

customer service (4)
mrj407
May 9th, 2020
hileyp
April 6th, 2020
Used to buy a birthday gift for my husband. He is keen on it and loves swords a lot. It arrived in perfect condition, he was amazed and I'm very happy. Thank you, SwordsKingdom!
bobo122
April 28th, 2020
sarahj669
June 10th, 2020
Good quality replicas, excellent customer service, received my order in five days, 18 Pounds VAT was nothing as compared to the quality and services.
dylanp64
May 10th, 2020
I am a collector of swords from various movies. I recently ordered a Narsil sword from swordskingdom.
The order was delivered in perfect condition. The shipping was totally free and a 15 Pounds VAT was nothing as compared to the quality. Buy with confidence.
jenniferh1575
June 16th, 2020
Quality was very good,
Received my order in 6 days.
oliviac107
December 21st, 2019
I was hesitant about buying from here but so glad I did. The service was fantastic, quick delivery! Would definitely recommend
joshuah76
October 7th, 2019
Dangerous! Ordered with no mention they were shipping from Pakistan. Had duty fees and then item was seized by border force. Emails to sword kingdom ignored as no telephone number. Online chat useless. Messed about. Raising dispute with my bank as company ignoring me about refund. Need to report to trading standards
toot18
May 14th, 2018
• Updated review
Of course they would blame the team of Sitejabber themselves. This is the mentality of Swordskingdom. Rather than try to be on the positive side of customer service, their answer is to defend themselves rather than try to help. Yes, I received their request for information to "identify" myself. However, this is a case where I'd rather not get into it with them as it took me years to get over this injury. The very last thing I want to do is to open those wounds. I wrote this review for others to be very careful dealing with them. Individuals buying one or two items can be very happy, but do not, I repeat, do not, purchase wholesale lots from them! They will send you every piece of garbage they have...

Tip for consumers: Again, those making individual purchases, buying from SK may be satisfactory. However, when buying in bulk, SK has no clue as to how to handle material nor do they know how to manufacture in quantity with quality. They have no problem sending you all their mistakes. These are just some photos out of the hundreds taken.

Stay Away!
January 17th, 2018
• Previous review
I put my trust and money with SK becoming a USA distributor for them. I purchased over 500 swords after the initial few sample orders. What I ended up receiving was nothing but junk! It has taken me years to sell off these swords after investing hundreds of hours to repair them. It has been a great learning experience on how to make blades look good, however, the pain of it all was not worth it. I even got suckered into shipping product on my dime for sales they made with the promise I would get replacements on the next order. They even stole my design work such as the Legend of The Seeker sword, He-Man and even The Sword of Griffindor. Just stay away and buy from trusted sources.

Tip for consumers: You get what you pay for

alexw563
June 10th, 2020
Very easy to find and order exactly what I was looking for, I certainly anticipate future orders with swordskingdom.
derekp99
December 29th, 2019
I was somehow hesitant about online stores, their quality, and fraud. I ordered a Lord of the Rings Sword from Swordskingdom for the first time and I was worried about the product. I received my product in 5 days after ordering and the quality was excellent. In short, I will say that I am not disappointed.
I will recommend it to all.
stevenu13
February 19th, 2019
Seems like I just found the Store that finally meets my expectations. I have a huge collection of replica items bought from different platforms, but I would admit that their support is truly fantastic. They have lots of new items with some great deals and promos going on. Would definitely recommend to other swords lovers.
robertb2051
October 20th, 2019
I have to disagree with most of the comments below.
I am a repeat customer with this company, all times communication and shipping were prompt and the items received beyond expectations. Placing a new order for a Halloween gift. I never had any issues. Buy with confidence
amim7
March 13th, 2019
Just received my order that contained some Katana from Anime series and I gotta say they look way better in real than in the pictures. It took 5 days for the parcel to ship. Will buy again sometime.
carolb598
March 4th, 2019
I'm a movie junkie, Otaku and gamer. At the same time, I happen to be a swords collector. I use swordskingdom to buy Anime swords from time to time. They don't have much these days but still its a good go for dudes who do not want to spend a lot on swords buying habbit. Loved the quality I received and the additional stands and scabbards.
masonr11
December 5th, 2015
I would never buy anything from them again I ordered two swords a month ago and only one of them has even came in and it looks really bad the pain on it is all scuffed off of it the blade is all wobly and loose on the handle. The handle is messed up and there is glue all over the sword

I will never but anything from there again
swordsk
Swords K. – SwordsKingdom Rep
This Review is totally fake and most probably, the review is left by the Site Jabber team itself.
We asked the reviewer to provide anything that proves he's done shopping with us (order number, invoice, order confirmation email, tracking ID, receipt etc) but the reviewer doesn't have anything. Its a shame how this site is reviewing small businesses and many large corporate in order to bait them in and buy their premium subscription for resolving such fake reviews.
careyg21
February 15th, 2019
Have been a recurring customer of swordskingdom.com. Sometimes, whenever I face issues I immediately contact their customer support (live chat) and they try their best to resolve the issue as soon as possible. The way I see it, they are not the official manufacturer but still a good one. Many of their items are exclusives and are sold at competitive prices.
carriem45
June 23rd, 2015
I would definitely give a 5 star rating to this business. They are probably the best in their field. Better than other expensive swords sellers. I have used their service so many times and each time they deliver my product before time.

Hi, Please note Swordskingdom.com is a legit site and doing a serious business. Your payments are 100% secure with SSL. Your order dispatch with in 24/48 hours from confirmed payment and we email tracking details straight away. All parcels sent as Signed & Track DHL express courier. Our customer service reply to all missed queries in 12 hours. Mostly replied same time from live chat. Thank You

See more answers (3)

If you want true replica and true feel of holding real sword in hand then our swords will give you that pleasure. Thank You

See more answers (3)

We are available on 4 ways, live chat, direct email, contact number and Skype. Thank You

See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SwordsKingdom staff and other customers.

Swords Kingdom is the premier store to buy the best Replica Swords & Replica Weapons with real details & discounts ensuring durability & elegance!

swordsk
Swords K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SwordsKingdom?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about SwordsKingdom?