Review of SwissKnifeShop

Tel: 1-866-GET-SWISS
customer.service@swissknifeshop.com

tm328
11/11/19
I bought the "Cub Scout" Tinker Swiss Army knives for my Bear Scouts and had them engraved with each scouts name, they now have a tool that will last them for life and something they can build memories around. Everything arrived in a timely fashion and the products exceed expectation.
andream394
11/8/19
I appreciate the ease of purchasing replacement parts for my small Swiss Army Knife! This was a great way to secure lifelong use.
michaelg1494
11/7/19
The is a great company for all your knife needs! What I don't understand is why TSA keeps taking my Swiss Mini-knife? I guess its another inconsistency in our system.
saraht313
11/6/19
Quality knife with quick delivery. The engraving lacks style... spacing seems off and font options are minimal.
sandyb264
11/5/19
We love our cat, Mable. She is a black cat and will be 25 years old next month! So when we saw the black cat Swiss Army knife offered for Halloween, both my husband and I had to have one! I have many Swiss Army knives, the small ones, and love to carry one in my pocket everyday. They come in so handy!
duanet18
10/13/19
Timely delivery, product imprint perfect. Great service. Product arrived in what appeared to be a manufacturer's box so I was concerned about whether or not it was engraved....it was - as mentioned, perfectly. Thank you.
jonathans545
10/12/19
Awesome pocket knife. I have it attached to my key chain. Very handy. Well built. The scissors are probably the most useful tool.
cl241
10/12/19
Great pocket knife. Use it at least once a day. The knife makes mail a breeze. Wrapping comes off in a flash.
sheriw36
9/30/19
Third knife ordered thru Swiss Knife Shop and all as promised <3 Need I say more? Well yes because this review has to be 100 characters before it will SUBMIT
mikem1424
9/29/19
When you need a new Swiss knife, this is the place to go. They stock a knife for every possible user.
richardm960
9/20/19
I've ordered often through the years and they are always quick and always accurate. Great products, of course!
sandyj78
9/13/19
I ordered 2 boning knives for working up venison. They came fast, hold an edge and prep meat better than any knife I've ever owned I love them!
edithk41
9/9/19
on time great price could not find the knife my husband wanted for our anniversary ,Looked all over for for a long time.But there it was on swissknifeshop.com thanks Edith in NJ
richardm947
9/8/19
Great Knife that was shipped and delivered quickly. A product I'd buy again. shopping with the SwissKnifeShop is always easy and their customer service is excellent.
jeana189
9/8/19
The wooden handles of the knives were beautiful and were comfortable to hold. Opened and closed with ease. I cant wait to order duplicates so I can carry one set and put one in my personal collection. A job well done!!
nicolem416
9/5/19
no comment regarding this. I am pleased with the knife, I will more than likely order more.
it arrived quickly in perfect condition and cuts super well. I will recommend to my friends
joeb855
8/25/19
Easy online ordering and processing. Great looking Classic SD Swiss knife. I have bought over 25 knives and used them as reward gifts to my staff.
sherie15
8/24/19
Having a great time playing (carefully) with my new knives. How did I chop, slice and carve without them? No more hacking at that butternut squash. Comfortable, sharp, kitchen tools. Thanks.
heidiw74
8/17/19
SwissKnifeShop has a wonderful selection. I was able to replace the two knives that I use for work that I lost while traveling. I also added a limited edition moon landing knife. I'm very happy with this shopping experience.
barryr98
8/13/19
There are many vendors who tout original replacement accessories for Victorinox Swiss Army Knives. The piece I ordered was as original as possible.
One word of advice, vendors should always include measurements and a close up of the cap of the accessory. Reason being, if the item sits on the curve of the knife body it has a unique fitted cap; as opposed to the straight line.of larger body knives.
ronb364
8/11/19
I ordered the small Moon series knife to carry in my pocket daily ... this replaces another knife I've carried for a number of years that didn't really need replaced (all I do is open letters and boxes with it) ... however, I really loved the 50 year old memory of watching the landing on the moon all those years ago ... in short, it's a good knife which will be a daily reminder that even in times when the world appears to be coming apart at the seams, we can do anything if we put our minds to it.
stevej323
8/8/19
I was looking for a new National Parks theme camper knife, having lost my previous one. This store was the only place I could find with any of them still in stock. Although they didn't have the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone ones I'd have preferred, the Mt. Rainier knife looks good. Delivery was very prompt, ordering was simple.
johnj853
8/2/19
My order was completed in 3 days. All items I ordered were delivered with no damage. I didnot expect such quite response. Outstanding service. Thank You.
edm248
7/29/19
You can count on SKS to carry only the best in cutlery choices. Can't wait to see the smiles on my nieces face when she sees her wedding gift of a personally engraved carving set.
johnb2820
7/21/19
Personalized swiss army knife for my grandson with his name and the Boy Scout emblem engraved on the knife. Looks great. I am sure it will serve him for many years to come.

I have ordered a pocket knife and a multi tool. It's legit.

By Jonathan S.

It is very easy to contact customer service. Personnel are friendly and knowledgeable. I rarely needed to talk to customer service but when I have I have always been satisfied with the results.

By Jean A.

Over the years SwissKnifeShop comes through for me every time I order.

By mark n.
Questions? Get answers from the SwissKnifeShop staff and other customers.

17 Photos for SwissKnifeShop