Sweet Victory

Sweet Victory has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 75 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sweet Victory also ranks 6th among Food & Drink Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.7%

• Customer service was first class, delivery was quick, can't fault them!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Sweet Victory?

“Fantastic family run business.”

Keto k.
7/9/20

I've ordered from this website a couple of times now and I'm very impressed with the variety of products that they have for all manner of dietary or health requirements. Sugar free, ketogenic, low carb, free from, vegan and more. Impeccable customer services. Delivery was great everything packed with care, my whole experience from start to finish was a absolute delight. I'd forgotten to put something in my shopping basket so messaged them to ask if I could amend my order, which they did with no hassle, I just paid the difference. Keep up the great work guys!

“Disappointed”

Sandy R.
4/4/19

I hesitated to leave feedback because of my disappointment in the products. The sweets were ok but the cakes were very inferior. The carrot cake which is my favourite, was inedible. It was so dry it crumbled when trying to cut a slice. In fact, all of the cakes were difficult to slice because they crumbled when trying to cut a slice. The other two cakes I was able to eat by spreading with butter but I am sorry to say the carrot cake was inedible.

customer service (12)
ketok2
July 9th, 2020
Sugar free, ketogenic, low carb, free from, vegan and more.
Impeccable customer services.
Keep up the great work guys!
kathleenb595
March 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Always a pleasure to deal with this company, I usually order through Ebay, but this time I ordered direct though the web site. Disabled and diabetic on line shopping is a must for me. Prompt delivery without unnecessary packaging are important and queries over out of stock items were resolved quickly. I would recommend this company highly to anyone that is diabetic.
mandyl64
March 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent website, easy to use and order. Package arrived a bit battered but everything inside was okay and undamaged. What a lovely surprise to get some free samples, I really appreciate it, thank you. I'd recommend Sweet Victory.
katb74
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Have used this company twice now for sugar-free sweets, as they have an amazing range available. Customer service is great, even during the COVID-19 crisis, and they are still in contact via email to resolve any problems e.g. items out of stock. Having been let down by a different company on a previous occasion, this is now my go-to for sugar-free products.
tolua5
Verified purchase
So glad I can find the items that meet the needs of my diet.
Great product range stocked, at a reasonable price and great delivery!
lyndah101
April 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
My first experience with this company. Impressed with the amount of varied stock on the web site. Especially pleased to see lots of choices for me as a gluten and dairy free diabetic. Delivery very prompt despite the challenges we are all facing at the moment.
elizabetho265
Verified purchase
I was looking for sugar free treats as a present and was amazed at the selection available. I do not usually buy food gifts on line, but was very impressed with the speed of delivery (under 1 week). Very well packaged & the recipient was very happy.
michaelav8
March 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great service, unbelievably fast delivery, wide range of products which are just fantastic, friendly and helpful customer service via social media, I recommend to all
tinal333
Verified purchase
Good variety goods, fair prices and excellent customer service. Have used several times. Would recommend.
chaneib
June 5th, 2020
Customer service is second to none. I have used this site several times and have no intention of stopping. Every query is responded to and you don't feel like your being a burden. 100% recomend
sharrons31
June 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
This company is brilliant to order from! Nothing is a problem to them and if u have to contact them for any reason they reply instantly! I would definitely recommend them!
estevaoh
June 5th, 2020
Ordered Faith in nature coconut shampoo and conditioner. Paid for royal mail second class delivery. Everything arrived on time in spite of the pressures faced from royal mail.
trevorm133
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
This is my second order worth every penny these sugar free boiled sweets, the mixed are Nice, also in first order I bought sugar free biscuits good price and a lovely taste.
All I can say the what I bought was GREAT VALUE.
christinew612
August 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent used this company before my favourites chocolate mints, jim jams no added sugar chocolate spread
annep211
April 30th, 2020
I ordered a couple of items from this company as due to lockdown struggle to get anything sugar free from main supermarkets. Didn't expect such fast delivery, fantastic items and a little " sorry for the delay" note inside. I will order from this company from now on, really impressed!
ashleyw468
July 4th, 2020
I cant believe I found this place. I was like a kid in a candy shop. So much to choose from. Service was fast and efficient and my order was well packaged. Everything is well priced.
Thankyou
jor87
February 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered 13 different items, though 2 each of 2 of them so 15 items altogether. They arrived very quickly, and very well packed, also included were some sauce samples and some JimJams hazelnut chocolate spread ( which is absolutely delicious), and because one of the items arrived on it's best before date they refunded the cost of that item. I have tried a few of the sweets now and am really pleased with them all so far. I still have several more to try but if they are as good as the ones I have tried, I will be a very happy lady. As a diabetic it is wonderful to have such a large selection of sweets I can eat happily without worrying about the sugar, just remembering not to eat loads because of the possible laxative effect they can cause. But all sugar free sweets can have that effect. Oh and the price is very good as well, at least as good as some others and better than some. I will be recommending Sweet Victory Products Ltd to all my friends/family.
pennys317
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Always happy with your product and delivery time. Great variety and flavours.
markj747
March 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Fantastic! Excellent fast dispatch & delivery. Fantastic choice. Thank You so much. See you again soon.
monikaa22
Verified purchase
I will be purchasing again. Price was good and service was amazing. Every question I asked was answered and goods were delivered perfectly. Well done guys.
alb175
March 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Delivery arrived on time & in great shape no packaging damaged as happens with other companies. Strongly recommending.
grainnel1
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Brilliant experience. Wide variety. Easy to use. Very good navigation. Thank you
niamhm14
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Love this site, always has new low carb and keto brands, really reasonably priced and very quick delivery. And always get a wee suprise gift in the delivery too. Love it!
marieb339
March 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
As a household we do not eat "sugar" and these sweets are a great alternative. They provide a delight to the senses and recollection of days gone by in the selection of boiled sweets I purchased.
aprils734
April 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Purchased a selection box as a gift that was to be delivered to the recipient at a different address. Requested for a note to be included to say that it was from my husband & I. Despite this being during the coronavirus 'lockdown', and being warned that delivery would possibly take longer, it arrived in good time, and the note had been included. The recipient was ore than happy with the gift, saying that the selection of sweets was good, although they said that the quantity seemed small compared to the size of the box. However, overall, they were pleased - as they had never had a suger free selection box before.

Questions? Get answers from the Sweet Victory staff and other customers.

Specializing in Sugar-free products as well as free from products such as gluten-free, low carb and keto healthier alternatives to regular sugary counterparts.

sweetl5
Sweet V.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sweet Victory?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.8
Have a question about Sweet Victory?