Sweet Victory Products Ltd reviews

Tel: 0333 050 2047

jackiew173
11/25/19
Was little disappointed with surprise box , lot of kiddy sweets. And a sauce I did not recognise but other than that really good company
williamg603
11/12/19
MY EXPERIENCE WAS TO BE RATHER OVER ENTHUSIASTIC WITH THE SAMPLING!...THAT CULMINATED IN A RUN TO THE LOO AT 3.30 IN THE MORNING!!!
BEST GOD DAM LAXATIVE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!
MODERATION IN THE FUTURE IS THE WAY FORWARD!
P. S. THE SWEETS ARE QUITE TASTY
nicolab53
11/6/19
Having just been diagnosed as diabetic and having a sweet tooth I looked for a selection around supermarkets and found 1 bag of sugar free in the whole place, I found this shop on ebay doing sugar free sweets ,now I can satisfy my sweet tooth without the sugar ,great varied selection, fast delivery,will be ordering from them from now ,thank you sweet victory products someone finally cares for the diabetics and not making them compromise on taste
tracied9
10/14/19
A great choice of products with excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Would recommend to anyone.
beatrizr9
9/15/19
Found hard to find jams
Easy to order
Speedy delivery
Great packaging
Very happy with service, will use again
stevec673
9/10/19
Great selection of sugar free products. Excellent service, speedy delivery and well wrapped.
I will definitely be using you again
theoa22
9/5/19
I must start off by saying that i don't normally buy goods from the internet and thus was very sceptical and a little scared as i've never heard of this company. From the very start they could not do enough to help me and answer all my questions whether it be via email or our long telephone calls. Basically everyone out there do your self a favour and use this fantastic company i couldn't be anymore happier with the service or the products i bought. I placed a big order and it came very quickly and everything was individually packaged and some free goods thrown in. As i am diabetic these sugar free products are perfect for me. I will be a longtime customer if i keep receiving this level of service. Outstanding i cant say enough good things, i'm a very very happy customer.
philipz13
8/25/19
Great product !! Quick easy order.. Idea arrived packaged well and promptly. Will continue to order from seller
philippam5
8/7/19
The best sugar free goodies, quick delivery, great customer service and an all round brilliant useful company!
deanh122
7/26/19
I felt like a (diabetic) kid in a (sugar free) sweet shop most excellent site for anyone with a sweet tooth
Huuuuge , varied selection of quality confectionery at very affordable prices
audreyl60
7/23/19
I loved the taste of all the sugar free sweets I purchased. However you have to be cautious not to eat more than around 4-5 otherwise you can get the trots which is not nice. I would also like to see a wrapping on all sweets not just certain one's. But love them even colleagues at work who have never eaten sugar free before keep coming into my office and helping themselves.
laurenb236
7/3/19
Such good customer service, very fast delivery, parcel came all in tact too which is rare & no wasteful power inside like amazon!
kerrys103
6/22/19
Quick dispatch time and great products, I will use this site again it was hassle free. I bough products for a gift for someone who cant have sugar and was surprised by the amount of choice there is.
same130
6/21/19
Was not happy about paying 16.99 for a delivery on the Friday and not getting it till the Wednesday supposing to be next working day delivery to be honest food was fine happy with that though
Response from Sweet V., Sweet Victory Products Ltd Representative
This review is a bit unfair, your order was dated SATURDAY and not Friday, please see our delivery page as we do not operate over the weekends. All orders are dispatched Monday to Friday - working days and hours 11am-5pm, we do not offer weekend services. It would have been better to contact us to make sure. We understand your frustration, but this situation was out of our control. Please don't hold it against us, we do our utmost to make sure all our customers are satisfied with our service and products. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week. Kind regards. Sweet Victory Products Ltd.
joanneg133
6/18/19
I have been buying dad his sugar free sweets as gifts for ages and was always dissapointed they never looked nice. Sweet victory changed that, the way they package the box (I love the clear cube) they look so nice and more like a gift. Dad loves the sweets.
And the staff have always been really helpful, with either selection of sweets or posting direct to dad if I'm not seeing him.
Will only be using sweet victory from now one....brilliant.
grahaml42
6/15/19
i bought these sweets because i am diabetic ,they are great and tasta as good as sugar sweets,keep up the good work
johny221
5/21/19
Easy site to order from and fast delivery.
Excellent range of products of sweets and sugar free foods.
Very satisfied 10/10.
Highly recommended.
caraf15
4/9/19
Just wonderful sweets and food. Tasty. So good I ordered more. And I know I can have a treat without the sugar or carbs. Thanks so much. 5 stars from me
sandyr130
4/4/19
I hesitated to leave feedback because of my disappointment in the products. The sweets were ok but the cakes were very inferior. The carrot cake which is my favourite, was inedible. It was so dry it crumbled when trying to cut a slice. In fact, all of the cakes were difficult to slice because they crumbled when trying to cut a slice. The other two cakes I was able to eat by spreading with butter but I am sorry to say the carrot cake was inedible.
Response from Sweet V., Sweet Victory Products Ltd Representative
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you didn't find the right cake for you. We do not make any of the products we sell, we just provide them in one place to our customers. We hope this experience doesn't deter you from trying other products we have available. Kind regards Sweet Victory Products Ltd.
robj99
3/13/19
A good and easy to use website with a diverse range of sweets. Immediate order confirmation received from Sweet Victory and sweets delivered on time as promised. Their product is excellent.
christopherb377
3/9/19

chloet13
3/2/19
Impeccable service from start to finish. Value for money, speed, 4 free items, biodegradable packing peanuts... faster delivery of skinny co syrups than The Skinny Food Co themselves!
simonw129
2/24/19
I bought some biscuits and sap nuts and these are excellent. I recommend Sweet Victory Products to anybody. There is a comprehensive range of products such as diametic sweets and chocolates, low sugar jam, teas, low sugar biscuits, drinking chocolate, xylotol sugar replacement for diabetics, soap nuts, flour, pizza mix, low carb brown pasta and rice, fibre biscuits and crackers, etc
ashleyp232
............................
.............................
eileenl48
2/11/19
i was very pleased with my jams arrived very quickly and packed very well will buy again for sure tyvm

Questions? Get answers from the Sweet Victory Products Ltd staff and other customers.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd?