Sweet Victory Products Ltd reviews

Found hard to find jams
Easy to order
Speedy delivery
Great packaging
Very happy with service, will use again

stevec673
9/10/19

Great selection of sugar free products. Excellent service, speedy delivery and well wrapped.
I will definitely be using you again

theoa22
9/5/19

I must start off by saying that i don't normally buy goods from the internet and thus was very sceptical and a little scared as i've never heard of this company. From the very start they could not do enough to help me and answer all my questions whether it be via email or our long telephone calls. Basically everyone out there do your self a favour and use this fantastic company i couldn't be anymore happier with the service or the products i bought. I placed a big order and it came very quickly and everything was individually packaged and some free goods thrown in. As i am diabetic these sugar free products are perfect for me. I will be a longtime customer if i keep receiving this level of service. Outstanding i cant say enough good things, i'm a very very happy customer.

philipz13
8/25/19

Great product !! Quick easy order.. Idea arrived packaged well and promptly. Will continue to order from seller

philippam5
8/7/19

The best sugar free goodies, quick delivery, great customer service and an all round brilliant useful company!

deanh122
7/26/19

I felt like a (diabetic) kid in a (sugar free) sweet shop most excellent site for anyone with a sweet tooth
Huuuuge , varied selection of quality confectionery at very affordable prices

audreyl60
7/23/19

I loved the taste of all the sugar free sweets I purchased. However you have to be cautious not to eat more than around 4-5 otherwise you can get the trots which is not nice. I would also like to see a wrapping on all sweets not just certain one's. But love them even colleagues at work who have never eaten sugar free before keep coming into my office and helping themselves.

laurenb236
7/3/19

Such good customer service, very fast delivery, parcel came all in tact too which is rare & no wasteful power inside like amazon!

kerrys103
6/22/19

Quick dispatch time and great products, I will use this site again it was hassle free. I bough products for a gift for someone who cant have sugar and was surprised by the amount of choice there is.

same130
6/21/19

Was not happy about paying 16.99 for a delivery on the Friday and not getting it till the Wednesday supposing to be next working day delivery to be honest food was fine happy with that though

Response from Sweet V., Sweet Victory Products Ltd Representative
This review is a bit unfair, your order was dated SATURDAY and not Friday, please see our delivery page as we do not operate over the weekends. All orders are dispatched Monday to Friday - working days and hours 11am-5pm, we do not offer weekend services. It would have been better to contact us to make sure. We understand your frustration, but this situation was out of our control. Please don't hold it against us, we do our utmost to make sure all our customers are satisfied with our service and products. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week. Kind regards. Sweet Victory Products Ltd.
joanneg133
6/18/19

I have been buying dad his sugar free sweets as gifts for ages and was always dissapointed they never looked nice. Sweet victory changed that, the way they package the box (I love the clear cube) they look so nice and more like a gift. Dad loves the sweets.
And the staff have always been really helpful, with either selection of sweets or posting direct to dad if I'm not seeing him.
Will only be using sweet victory from now one....brilliant.

grahaml42
6/15/19

i bought these sweets because i am diabetic ,they are great and tasta as good as sugar sweets,keep up the good work

johny221
5/21/19

Easy site to order from and fast delivery.
Excellent range of products of sweets and sugar free foods.
Very satisfied 10/10.
Highly recommended.

caraf15
4/9/19

Just wonderful sweets and food. Tasty. So good I ordered more. And I know I can have a treat without the sugar or carbs. Thanks so much. 5 stars from me

sandyr130
4/4/19

I hesitated to leave feedback because of my disappointment in the products. The sweets were ok but the cakes were very inferior. The carrot cake which is my favourite, was inedible. It was so dry it crumbled when trying to cut a slice. In fact, all of the cakes were difficult to slice because they crumbled when trying to cut a slice. The other two cakes I was able to eat by spreading with butter but I am sorry to say the carrot cake was inedible.

Response from Sweet V., Sweet Victory Products Ltd Representative
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you didn't find the right cake for you. We do not make any of the products we sell, we just provide them in one place to our customers. We hope this experience doesn't deter you from trying other products we have available. Kind regards Sweet Victory Products Ltd.
robj99
3/13/19

A good and easy to use website with a diverse range of sweets. Immediate order confirmation received from Sweet Victory and sweets delivered on time as promised. Their product is excellent.

christopherb377
3/9/19

chloet13
3/2/19

Impeccable service from start to finish. Value for money, speed, 4 free items, biodegradable packing peanuts... faster delivery of skinny co syrups than The Skinny Food Co themselves!

simonw129
2/24/19

I bought some biscuits and sap nuts and these are excellent. I recommend Sweet Victory Products to anybody. There is a comprehensive range of products such as diametic sweets and chocolates, low sugar jam, teas, low sugar biscuits, drinking chocolate, xylotol sugar replacement for diabetics, soap nuts, flour, pizza mix, low carb brown pasta and rice, fibre biscuits and crackers, etc

ashleyp232

............................
.............................

eileenl48
2/11/19

i was very pleased with my jams arrived very quickly and packed very well will buy again for sure tyvm

andyb192
1/20/19

Thank you Sweet Victory for such amazing speedy delivery! Your packaging is superb too. I loved the way you wrapped the sweet box with purple paper and a ribbon.

valh70
12/28/18

Ordered 4 packs of biscuits..sent only 3..yet their were still 3 available for purchase on the site.

Response from Sweet V., Sweet Victory Products Ltd Representative
Sincere apologies Val. This was an isolated case, we had sold out due to sales of the same product made on our eBay store, and because of the busy time of year, our system wasn't updated fast enough to fulfill your order on our website. The manufacturers are stopping sales of their products to the UK, so we weren't able to order more in either.

We would normally send an e-mail request to see if you would like to swap for a different flavour, brand, or receive a credit note, but we didn't want to delay your order, due to the time of year, so we took the decision to refund you for the missing box and send the 3 we had in stock, as we were coming close to the cut off period for last delivery, 19th Dec. We thought some is better than none.

We hope you understand the reason behind our decision. You should have received your refund by now, if you haven't, do let us know. We hope this incident does not deter you from future orders.

Your satisfaction is our priority.
Kind regards
Sweet Victory Products Team
chloeh39
12/24/18

Great products,very friendly, assistant great staff and service and speedy delivery! Definitely recommend! X

laurah540
12/23/18

Brilliant service, products ordered came really efficiantly and quick. I also ordered a different order accidently and had to contact customer service, replied within 10 minutes and were really helpful and polite

Questions? Get answers from the Sweet Victory Products Ltd staff and other customers.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd?