Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sweet Pea also ranks 184th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Sweet Pea?

“Much better than most dating sites!”

Margaret Y.
7/14/20

Sweetpea promises quality over quantity and I've definitely found that to be true. I've been on a few dates using this app and while none of them have led to anything, they havne't been horrible dates and that's completely due to how well the platform is designed to match you with someone you might actually like.

margarety119
Margaret Y.
July 14th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Sweet Pea staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sweet Pea?

Have a question about Sweet Pea?