Surveytime

Surveytime has a consumer rating of 3.27 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Surveytime ranks 43rd among Survey sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 57.1%
How would you rate Surveytime?

“It not bad!”

Jamie A.
6/27/20

They give you surveys and pay into your paypal immediately. I mean within 20 mins! So that's pretty impressive. It would be nice if they paid more than a dollar per survey. But no payment threshold! That's incentive in itself.

“Like A Scammer”

Dan O.
11/5/20

You will always go through preliminary questions asking for substantial personal information for quite a few minutes and then at the end it will inform you that they don't have survey for you. I went through it for a couple of times, the third time it happened it made me realized this is a scam. The preliminary questions were already surveys they want to know about you and they're getting it for free.

kelvinn24
May 28th, 2020
Its 100% legit and no payments delay. I just love it im happy to say its not a scam thumbs up guys
odyuon
January 7th, 2020
Easily one of my favourite survey sites
Its legitimate and they pay $1 for each survey whether its 1 min or 20 mins survey and payments are instant. They sends atleast 1 survey everyday so you can easily make a minimum of $30 in a month. I would recommend Surveytime to anyone who is looking to make extra money. Its not much but atleast its some extra money every month.
dano255
November 5th, 2020
josianes4
January 7th, 2020
I've already made a lot of money by taking surveys, he really pays. It's questions are simple and very good. Website is to be congratulated.
jamiea18
June 27th, 2020
cs955
September 15th, 2020
The past couple of surveys I have completed I only receive 50cents for a survey which took much longer than the stated survey time. They were supposed to pay $1. Of course, it is next to impossible to contact someone to find out why this is occurring. Since this has now happened more than once it appears it is a pattern which I considered deceptive. Half of the surveys you don't qualify for if you don't tell them what they want to hear. It is a waste of time. This is the statement from the payment email. I tried to post pic but the system said pic file was too large.

"O. P. VISION LTD has sent you $0.50 USD

NOTE FROM O. P. VISION LTD:

Thank you for completing the survey through Surveytime! Feel free to login again when you want to complete more surveys and earn more! Sincerely, Tommy & the team@ Surveytime"
toddh20
September 22nd, 2019
After you sign up, you'll likely get multiple survey invitations for the opportunity to earn a buck per survey daily and most of the surveys are quick but good luck earning money from these people. For starters, you're unable to fill out a personal profile at registration time; consequently, you can't increase the amount of relevant surveys you take.

Each time you take their surveys, you're likely to be screened out eventually, with a message saying you're unable to complete the survey. The last straw was spending awhile on a survey tonight I thought I was qualified for, only to be screened out once again.
rambow
December 5th, 2019
I write a review blog for various survey sites. I started my review of Surveytime.io last week and had problems from Day 1. The site sells the promise that all Surveys that are completed will receive a ($1) immediate compensation to your linked PayPal. The software is aesthetic and pretty user-friendly but that's pretty much the extent of my good feelings to the site. After my first two completed surveys, done on the first day, I received an immediate response to my email that stated the address was wrong and I needed to give them a new address. I didn't respond right away and later that afternoon I received a receipt from Surveytime that the error was on their end, and had now been credited. Sure enough, despite several hours later my PayPal was credited with ($2). A couple of days later I took another survey that was abnormally long (very intrusive and extensive). After I had completed the survey (took nearly an hour) I was sent back to the Surveytime Software where I received a "you weren't accepted by the survey, try another". Later that day I sent a return email to the company asking where my compensation was and invited Surveytime to check the completed survey for veracity. I heard absolutely nothing back. Now, 3 days ago I completed 2 more surveys, and actually received an immediate email notification receipt that I received ($1) for each survey. I checked the PayPal account and noticed that while there were 2 deposits made, each was for ($0.01) for a grand compensation of 2 cents (I didn't even know PayPal would accept such a minimal amount). For the past 3 days I have sent numerous emails to their customer service addy, but haven't received one response. It's unfortunate, because the approach is unique, however, it's all a huge waste of time.
rodrigod5
August 5th, 2019
Update 2019-09-05: After months I got an email with an Amazon gift card code that's already been used. That shows they not only scam survey taker, they have to joke about it too.

Here's my experience with Surveytime: I used to be a GiftHulk user but this site closed and instead Surveytime comes along sending me a couple of emails and telling me that there's no minimal payout. Yet, before I could take my first survey, I had to answer many profile questions. After 30 minutes, I took my first survey and it took me about another 30 minutes.so, it took me roughly an hour. At least, so I thought, I don't have to wait for the payout. Indeed, I got offered a meager $1 for Amazon, Target or Walmart. Oh wait, it now asks me for my mobile number in order to cash out that lousy dollar. I entered my number, received a text with a PIN which I promptly entered. "Finally," I thought I would get my "way below minimum wage" payment. Nope, it looks that Survey(Scam)Time is so stingy, those scammers won't even pay out one buck. That's the email I got from this dirt cheap thugs: "Account didn't pass security checks and was flagged." What security checks?! I just signed up, logged in with my Google account, entered my mobile number, my personal information. The kicker is I still get survey invitations from these penny stealers.

I have been with lots of survey companies and many don't pay much but at least I get some items to test and keep. That's the first time I experience such BS.

My tip: Filter their emails to your Junk folder. That's what SurveyTime is.

Tip for consumers: Wastes your time, emails from them belong to the Junk folder! Update: they may generously send you an already redeemed gift card code, those low-life thugs

Je n'ai pas trouvé facilement où contacter le site mais lors d'un souci de sondages non rémunérés, j'ai utilisé le mail du dernier sondage pour leur écrire mon souci et dans la soirée le souci avait été résolu. Les paiements manquants avaient tous été réglés.

By deman c.

D'autres sites aussi sont sérieux comme surveytime, il y a ipsos, my survey, votre opinion et greenpanthera

By deman c.

Bonjour, parce que je fait d'être dédommagé à la fin du sondage est rassurant et le site est très joli, avec une équipe qui résoud très vite un éventuel souci.

By deman c.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Surveytime staff and other customers.

tommys165
Tommy S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Surveytime?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.3
Have a question about Surveytime?