Surreydental.ca

Surreydental.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Surreydental.ca?

“Dr. Shishir Vora- best dentist in the town SurreyBC”

Kate D.
6/14/18

AWESOME! I have been to many dentists before and haven't met anyone so nice and charming dentist like him. He will make you feel comfortable and relax in his clinic and his office staffs are friendly and approachable too. More power Dr. Shishir Vora... highly recommended to my family and friends!

kated84
June 14th, 2018

AWESOME!

More power Dr. Shishir Vora... highly recommended to my family and friends!

Questions? Get answers from the Surreydental.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Surreydental.ca?

Have a question about Surreydental.ca?