SurfCampAdventures reviews

surfcampadventure@gmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

yaldaz
10/12/14

I used this site to book the Oahu Women's Surf and Yoga retreat. I had to rush to book my trip since the only time they had available was the a few days after I had inquired about it. When I got to Hawaii, a very nice woman picked me up from the airport and I ask her where all the other women were and she said I was the only one! I told her I hadn't surfed before but I was looking forward to the yoga and meditation advertised on the site and she said she would love to get into doing that kind of thing, which meant we weren't doing that either. The place I was staying at turned out to be a hostel with mostly dudes. This is nothing like advertised!!! I went alone thinking I was bonding on a spiritual retreat with other women and while also learning to surf. It was me and my surf instructor for a week. Luckily she was cool but the website advertises things that just were completely untrue. I had many options for surf camps, I would not have chosen this one if I knew it was going to be a lonely trip.

Tip for consumers: Although they have a pretty website, choose another one. Jetty Betty offers the same camp (guided by my same instructor) at half the price and includes a free massage and boat ride!!!!!!!!!
I can't seem to report this company because I can't find an actual address for the business. Stay away.

Questions? Get answers from the SurfCampAdventures staff and other customers.

SurfCampAdventures?