Review of SureCritic

Tel: 703.372.0422
sales@surecritic.com

ronl165
4/24/19

Great value for the high quality of service we receive! Their verified reviews model are unmatched to any other review site or company we have tried!

helgal2
2/9/19

Unlike other sites, SureCritic has the ability to make sure all of the reviews for my business are for my actual customers. It is soo much better than having to fight with each fake review that comes my way! I recommend SureCritic 100%!

markk419
1/17/19

SureCritic has been an excellent addition to our social media strategy. We are very pleased with how easy it is for customers to leave reviews. It is a great resource to gather customer feedback allowing other customers and prospects to get valuable information about us - and help us hone what is most important to our customers. Customer service and sales support from SureCritic has been very thorough and responsive too. We highly recommend SureCritic!

alenaa7
1/12/19

SureCritic is the most efficient reviews platform I use. I know I can trust their reviews since they have verified reviews and not filled with fake ones. I use them all the time!

russm20
1/17/18

Having worked with this company for many years I honestly feel they deliver the most accurate real time feedback of all follow-up agencies. The follow-up questions are short yet precise allowing very useful feedback from our customers. I would recommend SureCritic to any business that wants real time feedback from their customers in regards to their service experience. Excellent Company with excellent employees!!

billw182
1/10/18

Unlike the Automotive Manufacturer's that use a moronic top box scoring platform that gives you a distorted view of your business performance, SureCritic is direct from the customer and can be received at face value.

nickb144
12/10/17

They don't put the reviews up, unless they are positive. They say it will take fourteen days, but that was over last week, and it's still not showing up. Their voicemail has a generic recording message, and their registered agent has companies in 3 countries to his name. Feels pretty shady.

ianw75
11/8/17

The SureCritic platform is the easiest platform to use on the market. Their software makes it easy for us to manage the review process, both good and bad, as well as spread our reviews on important sites. The team at SureCritic is easy to work with and their pricing is spot on. Best platform on the market!

scottg104
11/8/17

SureCritic is hands down the best review solution in automotive. All the reviews written by verified customers. SureCritic gives dealership management a great insight to exactly how well they are doing and should there be an issue it allows management a chance to clear up the issue prior to the negative review to be posted. This is a win win situation for both dealership and customer because the customer can have their issue resolved and rescore the store and the store doesn't suffer from a negative review that could have just been a lack of communication. No one else does this in the automotive to my knowledge. I also like the fact that unlike other review solutions SureCritic sites are dedicated to the dealership and don't advertise their competitors. If someone is reading the positive reviews that I work hard to get why would I want competitors ads and directions on my review site? I have found SureCritic to be the most effective solution at getting customers to quickly review a store build a large number of reviews that other solutions just can do as effectively.

sn285
10/12/17

After a very bad service experience at Peninsula Truck Repair In Redwood City, I wrote a negative review at SureCritic, it never made it live, I patiently waited 1 month and repost again, thinking it may be a glitch, same thing, The review just won't show up.

So like other customers here said, Surecritic seems to be just a tool to get Auto dealership or repair shop to advertise with them so they mostly just help advertisers by hiding the reviews. There is no other ways to explain it, posted twice, but reviews never go on live, other customers have the same experience. Go back to using Yelp, google reviews etc and other reputable review sites

Response from David B., SureCritic Representative
Shirley N,

As a review company that manages millions of reviews, SureCritic occasionally finds it necessary to either filter or remove reviews that violate our review policy or are eligible for reviews under the Consumer Reviews Fairness Act. There are four basic categories to allow for the removal as follows:

1. contains confidential or private information – for example, a person’s financial, medical, or personnel file information or a company’s trade secrets;
3. is unrelated to the company’s products or services; or
4. is clearly false or misleading

We understand that you are upset with the business and it's not SureCritic's position to take sides or corroborate the veracity of your experienced as you provided in your review. Our job is to make sure we are being fair to consumers and to businesses alike by collecting and displaying consumers reviews that reflect a customer's true experience without violating review policies. I'm sure as a business owner yourself, you'd appreciate the same level of governance for your office systems business.

We appreciate your feedback and would love the opportunity to talk with you and provide answers to any questions you might have about your review and how it violated review guidelines.

SureCritic Team
shannonc78
5/2/17

This is a great marketing tool for our business. After having a negative experience with a product through a different company, we were happy that we were able to keep the SureCritic feature. This makes it easier for us to learn how our customers honestly feel and fives us an opportunity to follow up after their visit. They are easy to work with and very friendly.

brendenp
4/7/17

I look for sure critic reviews when Im looking to take my car in for service. I like the fact that these reviews are from actual customers. it helps in picking a place to get my car worked on.

brianw150
4/4/17

As a SureCritic customer of over 5 years I know firsthand how accurate these reviews are. They have a strict policy for not allowing reviews to be deleted. They even encourage businesses that get bad reviews to use it as an opportunity to show responsiveness. If youre seeing businesses with mostly five star reviews on SureCritic its because they earned it the hard way by bending over backwards to satisfy their customers. The only consumers that receive a request to give a SureCritic review are those with a verified transaction. For obvious reasons, if the transaction is not verified then yes the review can be deleted. The very rare deleted reviews are generally those consumers that called for an estimate but didnt like the business answers - no transaction occurred. Its unfortunate and inaccurate that reviews on this site lumped SureCritic in with extortionist like Yelp, especially since they go to such great lengths to present an accurate consumer experience.

danb171
12/15/16

Most review sites have a bunch of fake reviews, but SureCritic actually verifies whether the customer actually went to the business they are reviewing. Most other sites don't even know if the person leaving the review is a customer or maybe a competitor or a mad ex employee.

hyundaio
11/23/16

Same as everyone else. Terrible experience at Pohanka Hyundai Salibury Maryland service department. Wrote honest (bad) review...never appeared...others did on same day. Hello Yelp!

dougj15
8/28/16

After getting ripped off by a car repair shop, I posted a negative review. Several positive reviews dated after my review appear, mine is hidden. All positive reviews were noted as phone calls ... so I think they have a telemarketing company that bumps up results (but I cannot prove it).

Useless site paid for by auto-repair companies to show good reviews. Stick to Google or Yelp to get real information and not biased results.

clarka13
8/16/16

Bad reviews get pushed down or don't appear at all. Useless.

booboob1
7/29/16

We had this service at our shop and hated it. The company makes it so easy to write a review and then steers all your customers away from the reputable review sites like Yelp and Google and over to their SureCritic review site. The net effect is that all your 5-star reviews end up on this obscure review site and all your marginal reviews end up on Yelp or Google (or both!) Overtime this took our shop's Yelp rating from 5-stars to 4.5 stars. Consumers are smart enough to know a 1-star review on SureCritic is unlikely to be seen by anyone, but the employees at SureCritic appear totally unaware of this unsustainable issue.

Response from David B., SureCritic Representative
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, we do make it easy for verified customers to provide feedback for your business and others. The difference is that our reviews are verified as actual customers and never prequalified like reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook and others. And, since we verify customer status and get a large volume of reviews from actual customers, it's a net positive for SEO. According to studies, 10% of your of Google's local search algorithm (what determines who comes up in search) is based on the volume, velocity and freshness of user generated content (UGC) of which the most important is customer reviews.

As many know, the reviews you collect on Yelp and Google are subject to filtering and removal at their discretion. Over the past years, Yelp has removed reviews en mass three times and Google at least once leaving many businesses who had dozens to hundreds of reviews with almost nothing overnight. SureCritic allows you to generate reviews that you can be sure will not be deleted based on an algorithm or policy change ensuring that you'll always have valuable content in the public domain from actual customers.

All of that said, we hear ya and we know you need help generating reviews on other sites. So, to help, we've recently launched a product called ReviewReach. You can check it out on our website. It's an app based product that you can download from the app store to help you start generating reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook too! We'd be happy to give you a demo.

Thanks again.

SureCritic Support team
km88
7/20/15

I'm only seeing very positive reviews (4.5-5 stars) for ALL the transmission places searched in the Upper Midwest. What are they doing with all the less than positive reviews? Now I'm not so sure of the place I picked out because this so called review system seems way too skewed to the positive.

larrys50
8/7/14

I posted a negative review of McCarthy Hyundai in Olathe KS, and a month later I was not able to find it. Whether it was missing or my error, the review is now fully visible.

Response from David B., SureCritic Representative
Larry,

Thanks for the opportunity to show you that your review was indeed posted to the business review page. We are sorry for the difficulty you had in locating th review in question.

SureCritic Support Team.
br7267
2/18/14

Is a misleading review website. Hides the fact that the website is paid for by automotive service companies that are ostensibly being reviewed by visitors to the website. Surecritic has appointed 'dealers' thru whom they appear to sell subscription to automotive service companies. But, the fact they are going to this extent to hide it's relationships with the auto service companies being reviewed makes the reviews on the site suspect. Hence, the website is useless and downright misleading. Leads visitors to believe they are making informed decision in selecting service providers but in fact are likely to be mislead.

Response from David B., SureCritic Representative
BR,

Thanks for the opportunity to respond to your review. Actually, SureCritic is more reliable than other review sites because of our relationship with businesses who use are program. Why? Because, unlike other review sites (such as this very site you left your review on), SureCritic has access to the businesses point of sale system and is able to get reviews from ACTUAL customer who have transacted at the business. We get real experiences from real people who have actually spent money at the place being reviewed.

We all know how easy it is to game other review sites. Why? Because you only need a fake online profile to leave a review on sites like Yelp. That results in a lot of reviews from people who have never even been to the business. There are many cases of a competitor putting fake reviews on sites and ex employees with an axe to grind. So, we've solved that by accessing the point of sale system. We're proud of our ability to provide a high number of verified customer reviews.

So actually, those sites that don't verify are much more questionable. Can you pick out which review is from a customer who bought something and which review is from a competitor on Yelp? Additionally, those other review sites also short change actual customers who otherwise might get their concern handled if only the business knew who they were. Because anyone can anonymously leave a review on those other sites, businesses can't easily determine who they are and they may ultimately miss out on a concern resolution by the business.

LIke Yelp and other review sites including this very site, businesses do pay us for our service so that consumers may have the ability to read and write reviews at no cost to them.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Charley, Thanks for the question. Lack of verification alone will not result in a review being removed. Under the Consumer Reviews Fairness Act, the guidelines for taking down a consumer's review are pretty clear and we abide by those rules. SureCritic, like several other popular reviews sites does use an algorithm to determine which reviews are recommended and which are not recommended. Without giving all the details on our particular algorithm, I can say that it does prioritize verified reviews over non verified reviews. For a review to be a candidate for removal, it must meet at least one of the follow criteria: 1. contains confidential or private information for example, a persons financial, medical, or personnel file information or a companys trade secrets; 2. is libelous, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or is inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic; 3. is unrelated to the companys products or services; or 4. is clearly false or misleading. Thank you.

By David B., SureCritic Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SureCritic staff and other customers.

SureCritic?