Nitrado

Nitrado has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nitrado ranks 15th among Customer Service sites.

How would you rate Nitrado?

“I cant find my dayz server after changing xml files, I still cant find my server even after using th”

Wutthiphat W.
12/29/20

The service was very well done. The technician knows exactly how to resolve the issue as well as having patience for me to explain what happened. The service to help resolve was also very quick for something that requires a lot of technical knowledge.

“Angry and annoyed with customer support”

Dean R.
2/9/21

I've never been more angry, frustrated and annoyed at this game server provider. Their technical support really is absolutely dreadful. I recently raised a support ticket to get Nitrado to investigate why my game server had stopped working. After 2 weeks of waiting, finally, they email me and told me that they don't support my game 'Left 4 Dead' anymore. I received no advanced notification from them telling me that my game server was not supported anymore. They just took my server down without warning me whatsoever. I still had 81 days runtime left on my server too. This just goes to show how much Nitrado really doesn't care about their customers. After this latest fiasco with them, I've now stopped using Nitrado altogether, and I will never ever use their service ever again. I just find it hard to believe the 5-star ratings others have given here, considering how bad my experiences (recently and in the past) have been with this awful company.

wutthiphatw
December 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

deanr88
February 9th, 2021

christianf112
December 29th, 2020

Such fast help and responses. Made it easy to understand for a dumb lad like me! 5 stars. Very helpful and nice lad. Would 100% recommend! The lad that helped me was named Samuel Miguel by the way, fantastic lad!

alexandral262
January 8th, 2021

I didnt get his name but the guy that I spoke to. Was AMAZING he staying on the phone and worked with me to fix the issue. He didnt just send me somewhere or just start a ticket. He truely wanted to fix the issue! And he did. I wish I could talk with him every time we have an issue. Buddy whoever you are... YOU ROCK and deserve a raise!

Questions? Get answers from the Nitrado staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nitrado?

Have a question about Nitrado?