Microsoft Support

Microsoft Support has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Microsoft Support ranks 146th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate Microsoft Support?

“Win 10 Is The Shits”

Tom C.
1/7/16

Since "upgrading" to Win 10 my FN key stopped working, my PCIE card reader doesn't work and the Windows back-up functions to my ext. Hard drive don't work. Windows Support Desk had me download and install Win 10 again which took the better part of the day and it fixed nothing. But what can you do they're a monopoly!

tomc107
January 7th, 2016

rickh2
February 11th, 2012

I have tried to find a review on support.microsoft.com.
& can not find any info in Sitejabber and other review/rating sites.
I am not actualy sure if this an official site for Microsoft and
Would treat it with caution...

fredrickw12
May 28th, 2016

Can't get a payment problem resolved because chat not available.

Questions? Get answers from the Microsoft Support staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft Support?

Have a question about Microsoft Support?