This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

superpay

superpay has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. superpay also ranks 105th among Survey sites. The most common issues with superpay are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate superpay?

“Nine months of a superb survey experience!!”

Cantor P.
8/22/18

After suffering through yet another payment fail by Mintvine/Branded Surveys (of which MANY users are also suffering right now) I wanted to comment on the great experience I've had with Superpay.me these last 9 months. Sure, they are extremely strict with their application standards. I'm glad they are. It keeps the lowlifes out and helps to insure that they have honest people answering their surveys. As far as performance, I have NEVER had a delayed payment in 9 months. I have had only 1 technical issue with their site in all that time, and that was when the entire site was down for a few hours. They have proved that they really have things together. Their support staff answer inquiries in just a few hours' time if not sooner, and they have always been extremely helpful. They know what they're doing from a tech perspective, and they are financially stable. I really really really hope they stay that way for a long time to come! I would give them more than 5 stars, but that's the most I can give on this site.

“Customer no service and inefficient systems”

L k.
11/24/19

I joined the site and thought their offers and rewards looked great. So, I tried a few and I think some of them credited. Then, one day, I saw (after some confusion due to a somewhat unintuitive user interface) that my account was undergoing verification checks. That was fine with me. However, after waiting a month for this check to be completed (pretty inefficient, right?), I asked for an update. They told me to wait another month. Ok, I did that. After another month passed with no news, I, again, asked for an update. A day or two later, this verbatim message appeared in my account inbox: "PERMANENT BAN Hi, As a result of failing our security checks, this account is now banned permanently. All future tickets will be deleted without being read or receiving a response. Admin" No explanation provided. My earnings unavailable now. Perhaps, it was a mistake of mine, perhaps a miscommunication. Guess, we'll never know, especially after reading of similar scenarios others have experienced and the rather unfriendly responses of whoever responds on behalf of superpay.me. Customer no service eventually leads to company no operations. Hope they realize that and do better.

lk119
November 24th, 2019
"PERMANENT BAN
Hi,
Admin"

Hope they realize that and do better.
davidp1211
June 4th, 2019
I have been with them for over 2 years dont lots of surveys but when offers dont get credited they pass the buck to the advertisers and they do nothing then they dont do anything else except threten to close your account now they have with me and on top of it saying I provided false imformation which was not true I completed offers and never received credit these people who run the site are utter scum bags and I advise any one to stay away the horrible human beings
kevinh533
June 22nd, 2019
its pure redictulous i dont recommend this survey company just as i dont recomment survey junkie either, both are scams get your info then broadcast it to the media to any 3rd party 100% of the time you will not know who the 3rd party is when their shouldnt even be a 3rd party without your consent, most of these survey companies are pure bogus and fraud of your time and steal your money this what i call a SHAME SCAM!
donnaw157
April 16th, 2019
The worst survey site I have ever experienced in my 8 years of doing surveys. The site itself, not bad. Once you need support, look out. They are very rude, in my opinion, they get joy out of this. They start by calling you a "cheater" among the many words they use. Then they will tell you they will be doing a security check on you Not to bother them for 90 days, of course you will never hear from them again. The Big Red Flag for me was this is the only survey site that actually charges you(out of your balance)to use Paypal, even Paypal does not charge to use Paypal. Once they freeze your account you have no access to your "hard earned money" all I can say on that issue is the reader must decide for themselves where the money went! I had 3 of my friends join, all 3 experienced the same outcome. Like I said the site itself is not bad, it is who ever is running the site. The eployees. I'm not done with them yet. I've only begun. BeWare! They will make you feel like screaming all the way down sesame street! Bad, Bad, Bad
jt64
June 15th, 2015
Before joining this site, make sure to read all the rules and follow them once you've joined if you don't want to be marked as a Cheater.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have been doing on-line surveys for 8 years now, Just another one i tried out, I ween out the bad ones and stick with the good ones. They are the worst i have had to date

By donna w.

It is a scam, they set you up then freeze your account, while calling you numerous names, then they steal your money. They are a set up for a scam, you might get b6 months of good, but the day will arrive where you will be stolen from

By donna w.

there is another that stole my money ipoll, they are the only 2 site in my 8 years of doing surveys on-line that stold my hard earned money

By donna w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the superpay staff and other customers.

Complete Free Paid Surveys and Easy Cash Offers to Make Money Online Free. New paid surveys are added to the site daily. Fast Payments.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about superpay?

Have a question about superpay?