SuperiorAutoWholesalers.net

SuperiorAutoWholesalers.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SuperiorAutoWholesalers.net also ranks 79th among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate SuperiorAutoWholesalers.net?

“Urglavitch Auto Sales Of New Jersey Superior Car Dealer”

DJ-FEMMIE J.
5/31/16

This company is run by two brothers they sell used vehicles and they are wonderful they sell nothing but great cars in great condition they get new vehicles on their lot weekly offer great payment plans I bought a vehicle from them it was in great shape and I was kind of scared after being burned on my last vehicle - they are just wonderful I found a car within my budget and they offered me a payment plan that was affordable with my current income I highly recommend this dealer - you will be a happy camper if you buy A vehicle from them.

djfemmiej
May 31st, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the SuperiorAutoWholesalers.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SuperiorAutoWholesalers.net?

Have a question about SuperiorAutoWholesalers.net?