Review of Sunset

Tel: +1.4806242599
customerservice@sunset.com

sarahhuds
10/3/14

Most of the people are very much curious about their home decoration. So for avoiding the curiosity it is better for the people to search for the sunset.com for clearing their doubts while building the home. This website is very much helpful for me to build an attractive garden in front of my home.

tammyh
8/4/08

Great gardening reference - I just started gardening a few months ago and a lot of people recommended the Sunset Western Garden Book as a reference, particularly since I live in the Bay Area. The Sunset offices are in Menlo Park, so their information is supposed to be particularly accurate for this area. I ordered the book from Amazon since it's much cheaper there, but before it arrived I got curious and checked out the Sunset site and was happy to see it also had a lot of reference information.

In general it's pretty easy to find some information online about whatever plants you are trying to grow, but every time I looked up my plants, I'd run into terminology issues because I pretty much knew nothing. The Sunset site (and the book of course) has a lot of nice articles that introduce basic gardening concepts, such as pruning, which I found really helpful. So if you're not willing to get the book, I'd still definitely recommend the site as a useful reference for beginners.

Questions? Get answers from the Sunset staff and other customers.

Sunset?