Sugardaddy.ch

Sugardaddy.ch has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sugardaddy.ch also ranks 9th among Dating sites.

• From what my experience has been on here I would give it a 5 Star.
  • Natürlich habe ich mich auf der Seite angemeldet um mir meine Wünsche und Träume von reichen Männern erfüllen zu lassen.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Sugardaddy.ch?

“Been divorced”

Tucker R.
7/3/20

Been divorced for nearly 9 years now life was boring and getting dull day by day needed some spice some thrill so joined on here, didn't get much response was about to quit on it then I thought of updating my profile which I did not pay attention to at all, once I did that everything just suddenly changed got many messages and replies from local girls close by willing to meet or just chat and from there on I have become the biggest fan of this site.

5 star (10) ich mich (3)
tuckerr4
July 3rd, 2020
colbyr11
June 24th, 2020
Being wealthy is one thing but finding the right type of girl is another, had tried many sites in the past but none of any use at the end all automated audiences were used which one could figure out after a few days. One day this site came across me. I thought here comes another one same as the others but still gave it a go but I was surprised with the results and started chatting to these 2 amazing pretty girls one I am hooking up tomorrow with ;) so juts thought I'd update on here.
heleno51
May 23rd, 2020
I already had an SD but heard a lot about this site so I could not resist and had to check it out that what is all the fuss about! Once I started using it everything was clear its a stand out because of the velocity if Sugar Daddies available on here and almost any time there is not a dull moment. Already in conversation with 2 Generous men on here thinking of skipping the old SD and getting a new one from here ;).
culleng4
September 4th, 2020
Most SD sites I had been on in the past had not given me any positive results which was disappointing then someone told me about this site said it has a vast range of girls looking for anything so couldn't resist had to find out for myself and that's exactly what happened young girls started messaging me some wanted their Uni fee being paid regularly and some just wanted pocket-money so since then show is going on ;).
leahm100
May 28th, 2020
Paying my Flat rent had always been a big big problem for me and was always stressed out that how would I survive like this, then my friend introduced me to this site and said you will find someone on here who will take care of all your problems. So I said why not sign up and the results were amazing not only I get my rent paid without any hassle but also get a weekly pocket money from my sweet caring SD Loving it mwah ;).
kennethj154
July 8th, 2020
Every man has the right to have a good time but because of all these fake scamming SD sites, even that fun was taken away. This site looked interesting and something of a real nature so signed up, got a hand full of girls getting all over me which felt Great. All I had been looking for was TLC and I got that on here in return for a few gifts or some pocket money which was not a big deal for me. Good place to be at giving it a 5 Star.
ryderh
May 20th, 2020
I had the looks and charms but didn't know where to go until my friend Sandra introduced me to this site, was not confident but she forced me to sign up so finally did it. Wrote my intentions what I am on here for and in no time I got Generous men all pumped up ready to be my Sugar Daddy felt so special like never before and thanked my friend and now living a luxury life.
patriciaf289
June 12th, 2020
Men will always be men whatever the circumstances are, had been with a lot of men in the past who turned out to be wasting my time more than anything else but I knew one day things would change and will get my wishes granted by a real Gentleman. That is exactly what happened once I joined here started speaking to a couple of men one thing led to another and the day came where I had my SD who has ever since kept me like the dream girl I've wanted to be.
rhodam14
September 21st, 2020
My believing was that Sugar Daddy's were not easy to find but my thought completely changed the day I joined on here as there were so many generous men online locally and also at a far distance just waiting to make your problems vanish and all they required of me in return was to keep them happy which I have no issues with as I am open minded.
sloanec4
September 7th, 2020
Life was getting tougher day by day as my financial resources were running out had to make a positive step to do something so I came on this site and saw many man waiting to make your day and release you from your worries by being generous and in return you just need to give them company and be obedient which has never been a problem for me, I am happy made the right decision to come on here.
carissas26
June 18th, 2020
You would think that girls don't have self-respect in these places well we do that's why I closed my accounts on many sites. But since I have been on here actually started to like it because the men give you great respect and only contact you after reading ur profile which mentions what you want so no time wasters, giving it a 5 star.
jessicaa760
July 2nd, 2020
Been on many SD sites all show they have a lot of people online but when try to contact them it appears that they are not which was confusing. One day I saw this site so thought to give it a go again the same thing I saw many men showing online close by I was like it's the same old story again but after messaging a few men I got bare replies with generous offers actually, which was a really good feeling and that as the day I knew this is the place to be at so I am a happy member.
fatimak31
September 2nd, 2020
It's not easy living on a tight budget when you don't have a job so I started looking for a way how I could get out of this mess, my friend introduced me to this site and after a few days I started having some deep conversations with a few man one thing led to another had my odd cheeky times and now I can officially say I have my Sugar Daddy he means the world to me.
allenl140
September 1st, 2020
So many times been stung on fake SD sites that my trust level came down to almost zero then I saw this site seemed ok so thought lets give it a go. I was happy to see so many young girls online with a complete profile which makes it easier to contact the ones who share the same thoughts as you and from that day onwards never looked back thanks to Sugardaddy.ch.
emeraldt5
August 5th, 2020
Have been on many Sites and all have a large number of men on them but the thing was they were all-time wasters rather than being generous, then my friend told me about this site and once I started chatting to a few men I could see a clear difference because men here were offering me gifts and many more things which was the reason for me to come online so I am a happy user :).
iolak2
August 12th, 2020
I always use to wonder where in earth do all these girls find SD from in fact I used to be jealous when I saw this site as had heard a lot about it and I was open to a new world full of generous men willing to be my Sugar Daddy at every turn and sending me gifts promising to take care of my needs so just enjoying life each day as it comes.
wingr
August 13th, 2020
For some time now had been feeling lonely and had no clue how to kill this boredom then one day I saw this site thought let's see what it has to offer. Made my profile just exactly the way I felt and what I was on here for and got a few girls to chat to and then one thing led to another and now I am a Sugar Daddy of a pretty young girl and all she wants is for me to pay her Uni fee which I have no issues with.
damonh62
August 26th, 2020
You will never know till you don't try it exactly the case with me, as I was not confident at all about this site, but once I gave it a go there was no turning back as most of time has been spent chatting to girls on here who keep me well occupied and in return I also make some small favors.
sukim5
June 10th, 2020
East or west sugardaddy.ch is the best, never thought that would be coming from a person like me who never believed in these online sites but when I signed up on here my opinion changed as I got offered weekly cash as pocket money by generous men all this was a first for me and the so the story began and till this day I am being treated like a princess.
tadr5
June 2nd, 2020
For many months I spent money on joining various sites which were just nothing really as there were hardly any girls and the ones that were there seemed fake to me, but since I joined on here been in touch with lots of girls who are even willing to meet in these conditions but I am just taking it slow. Happy that I came on here or I would have given up for sure.
cruzf11
June 30th, 2020
I have been a sucker for a lavish life since I joined college and for that to become a reality I needed an SD but was not clear which platform it would be possible on. My friend suggested me to join on here, so I did as advised was surprised by the generosity that men were showing on here got to know a few men and one seemed the perfect one for me as he understood what I wanted and I was open to what he was looking for. So living life at its full now.
ivanr125
October 5th, 2020
Four years had been in search for an online SD site that would be real and with no dramas and thankfully this came into reality when I joined on here the best place for a man like me to get in contact with young girls and in return just send them gifts or some pocket money and that's it.
wandac248
September 30th, 2020
In the online world I use to get in contact with so many man online insearch of a real SD but was always let down then someone told me about this site which I had to have a look at and rightly so as there I got in touch with so many real generous man who sent me gifts got my regualr pocket money fixed and also have been promised a trip to Dubai once this COVID eases off so loving life to its full l :)
charlotteb351
July 29th, 2020
What I have witnessed here is that men are only looking for smarter girls who can give them good company and that for me is not an issue at all as long as they are willing to make my life royal if you know what I mean. Many men on here are well established just lacking that female touch and that is what makes this site the perfect place for me.
prestonf69
August 4th, 2020
Most SD sites I have been on have simply given no results due to the lack of females on there which they mention are in good numbers but in reality, it's all fake. The day I came on here I could see many girls local to me plus at a distance so not going anywhere else now.

Questions? Get answers from the Sugardaddy.ch staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sugardaddy.ch?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about Sugardaddy.ch?