Sugardaddy.ch

Sugardaddy.ch has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sugardaddy.ch also ranks 11th among Dating sites.

• Zusammen mit meiner besten Freundin habe ich mich auf SugarDaddy.ch angemeldet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Sugardaddy.ch?

“Been divorced”

Tucker R.
7/3/20

Been divorced for nearly 9 years now life was boring and getting dull day by day needed some spice some thrill so joined on here, didn't get much response was about to quit on it then I thought of updating my profile which I did not pay attention to at all, once I did that everything just suddenly changed got many messages and replies from local girls close by willing to meet or just chat and from there on I have become the biggest fan of this site.

ich mich (3)
tuckerr4
July 3rd, 2020
colbyr11
June 24th, 2020
Being wealthy is one thing but finding the right type of girl is another, had tried many sites in the past but none of any use at the end all automated audiences were used which one could figure out after a few days. One day this site came across me. I thought here comes another one same as the others but still gave it a go but I was surprised with the results and started chatting to these 2 amazing pretty girls one I am hooking up tomorrow with ;) so juts thought I'd update on here.
heleno51
May 23rd, 2020
I already had an SD but heard a lot about this site so I could not resist and had to check it out that what is all the fuss about! once I started using it everything was clear its a stand out because of the velocity if Sugar Daddies available on here and almost any time there is not a dull moment. Already in conversation with 2 Generous men on here thinking of skipping the old SD and getting a new one from here ;).
leahm100
May 28th, 2020
Paying my Flat rent had always been a big big problem for me and was always stressed out that how would I survive like this, then my friend introduced me to this site and said you will find someone on here who will take care of all your problems. So I said why not sign up and the results were amazing not only I get my rent paid without any hassle but also get a weekly pocket money from my sweet caring SD Loving it mwah ;).
kennethj154
July 8th, 2020
Every man has the right to have a good time but because of all these fake scamming SD sites, even that fun was taken away. This site looked interesting and something of a real nature so signed up, got a hand full of girls getting all over me which felt Great. All I had been looking for was TLC and I got that on here in return for a few gifts or some pocket money which was not a big deal for me. Good place to be at giving it a 5 Star.
ryderh
May 20th, 2020
I had the looks and charms but didn't know where to go until my friend Sandra introduced me to this site, was not confident but she forced me to sign up so finally did it. Wrote my intentions what I am on here for and in no time I got Generous men all pumped up ready to be my Sugar Daddy felt so special like never before and thanked my friend and now living a luxury life.
patriciaf289
June 12th, 2020
Men will always be men whatever the circumstances are, had been with a lot of men in the past who turned out to be wasting my time more than anything else but I knew one day things would change and will get my wishes granted by a real Gentleman. That is exactly what happened once I joined here started speaking to a couple of men one thing led to another and the day came where I had my SD who has ever since kept me like the dream girl I've wanted to be.
carissas26
June 18th, 2020
You would think that girls don't have self-respect in these places well we do that's why I closed my accounts on many sites. But since I have been on here actually started to like it because the men give you great respect and only contact you after reading ur profile which mentions what you want so no time wasters, giving it a 5 star.
jessicaa760
July 2nd, 2020
Been on many SD sites all show they have a lot of people online but when try to contact them it appears that they are not which was confusing. One day I saw this site so thought to give it a go again the same thing I saw many men showing online close by I was like it's the same old story again but after messaging a few men I got bare replies with generous offers actually, which was a really good feeling and that as the day I knew this is the place to be at so I am a happy member.
emeraldt5
August 5th, 2020
Have been on many Sites and all have a large number of men on them but the thing was they were all-time wasters rather than being generous, then my friend told me about this site and once I started chatting to a few men I could see a clear difference because men here were offering me gifts and many more things which was the reason for me to come online so I am a happy user:).
sukim5
June 10th, 2020
East or west sugardaddy.ch is the best, never thought that would be coming from a person like me who never believed in these online sites but when I signed up on here my opinion changed as I got offered weekly cash as pocket money by generous men all this was a first for me and the so the story began and till this day I am being treated like a princess.
tadr5
June 2nd, 2020
For many months I spent money on joining various sites which were just nothing really as there were hardly any girls and the ones that were there seemed fake to me, but since I joined on here been in touch with lots of girls who are even willing to meet in these conditions but I am just taking it slow. Happy that I came on here or I would have given up for sure.
cruzf11
June 30th, 2020
I have been a sucker for a lavish life since I joined college and for that to become a reality I needed an SD but was not clear which platform it would be possible on. My friend suggested me to join on here, so I did as advised was surprised by the generosity that men were showing on here got to know a few men and one seemed the perfect one for me as he understood what I wanted and I was open to what he was looking for. So living life at its full now.
charlotteb351
July 29th, 2020
What I have witnessed here is that men are only looking for smarter girls who can give them good company and that for me is not an issue at all as long as they are willing to make my life royal if you know what I mean. Many men on here are well established just lacking that female touch and that is what makes this site the perfect place for me.
prestonf69
August 4th, 2020
Most SD sites I have been on have simply given no results due to the lack of females on there which they mention are in good numbers but in reality, it's all fake. The day I came on here I could see many girls local to me plus at a distance so not going anywhere else now.
linusw2
July 17th, 2020
It's never too late they say and it's true, being fed up of all these scum bag sites I almost gave up as if there was no real place to find real young girls to flirt with but then Sugardaddy.ch changed it all for me as there are only real people on here and a large number of young girls waiting to be treated like a princess loving it on here :).
grahamc105
June 23rd, 2020
Old or young age doesn't matter if you are on fake platforms you won't be able to get anyone if you ask me. Ever since I have joined SugarDaddy.ch the concept of fantasizing has turned into a reality as have lots of options on here and lately I am in touch with this sweet girl which is obedient as hell :).
mechellef1
June 5th, 2020
when I joined on here I simply put on my profile if you need a lavish life get in touch but need to obey me that's my condition, and I got girls pulling my leg begging to take them that feeling makes me feel like a king chose a girl which understood exactly what I wanted so I would say it's a great place to be on.
cobyf
May 18th, 2020
I believe I am one of the most satisfied members of sugardaddy.ch, as this is the site where I have been able to link up with pretty girls who are looking for someone as generous as me to take care of them. They are real-time girls which was a first for me didn't have that experience before on other sites and have been chatting to limitless girls locally and at a far distance so I give it a 5 star.
basiac1
July 8th, 2020
This site offers personality assessments of its users a very interesting and generally useful feature that allows only like-minded men to get in contact with me so it's easier for me to have a conversation as we already have things in common.
hedwigg1
July 11th, 2020
I was motivated and felt challenged when I saw my colleagues getting into successful relationships from Sugar Daddy.com. So I said why not me and joined on here to see what it had on offer for me, and I am glad to announce I currently have a wonderful SD who is always generous towards me and we are doing just fine :)
larissap19
June 23rd, 2020
What I have gathered Is you can't be fake and win anyone over if you know what I mean! When I joined on here I was open about my stance what I wanted and that I am open-minded and most guys accepted me for that and the ones that didn't come in contact so that was helpful for me as won't get my time wasted so giving this site a 5 start good going.
athenam19
June 25th, 2020
The dream of having a Sugar Daddy had been in my mind since I joined Uni as things were tight with funds, I came on this site to see if it's true what they say about it. And yes I officially say it's all true as I have found my self a sweet Daddy that's not only paying my Uni bills but
carissac26
August 7th, 2020
My dream was to have an SD who could swipe me off my feet and full fill my desires of a lavish life and for that reason, I joined on here. I was stunned with the positive response that was given to me and now if have a weekly fixed pocket money given to me and in return, I just need to make them smile:).
carlyg33
July 15th, 2020
Every site that I had been on in the past had 1 aspect covered but another lacked which was not a good feeling at all, then one day I saw this site to find out what it lacks in but was amazed to find out it was one of the best online SD dating platforms I had ever been on giving it a 5 STAR.

Questions? Get answers from the Sugardaddy.ch staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sugardaddy.ch?

Have a question about Sugardaddy.ch?