SubZeroLosAngeles reviews

Beverly Hills, California 90210, United States
service@subzerolosangeles.com

charliew56
3/30/18

Just wow! I had such an impressive experience with this company that I felt compelled to write a review. I sent an urgent request for service for my non-working refrigerator at 10 p.m. last night. I received a phone call at 8 a.m. this morning from the owner, Adrian, who was in my area and could be onsite by 9:30 a.m. Mark arrived on-time, and after 20 minutes, I had a diagnosis and an estimate and by 10:30 a.m. my Sub-Zero fridge was working again. I wish every company had this firm's commitment to fast, diligent, and customer-focused experience. Mark even discounted the charge he had estimated because I was a first time customer. Very cool! Highly recommend!!

samb268
3/22/18

Just wow! Fast response, same day service! Repair is done for our Sub-Zero freezer which is 12 years old and still our favorite piece of art on our kitchen. Its Working again! Highly recommended this company and technician Mark!

jerrys56
12/1/15

My fridge had been making odd noises for far too long, so I finally called ACME Sub Zero Repair
I called a few days before Father's day and was surprised they were able to check it out that afternoon.

I'm writing this review, not because I was asked to after the service call, but because I wanted to and because MARK IS A HERO.

Our Sub-Zero 11 years old fridge gave up the ghost over the past week and we were at a crossroads.
Mark showed up around 4pm on a FRIDAY NIGHT, quickly diagnosed the problem (and explained everything to me throughout the process) and then told me
what the cost would be to repair (service call/labor/parts - with warranty included!), which I happily agreed to and within about 15 minutes, we were back in business
with a clear description of what happened, what to watch our for in the future and some tips for fridge maintenance.

Mark is personable, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I don't want anymore fridge problems, but if I did, the plus side is that we could deal with Mark and ACME Sub Zero Repair company again!

I can't recommend him enough, so don't waiver if you're having problems, give him a call!

Questions? Get answers from the SubZeroLosAngeles staff and other customers.

3 Photos for SubZeroLosAngeles