Struggleville.net

Struggleville.net has a consumer rating of 4.76 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Struggleville.net most frequently mention harbor freight and tool deals. Struggleville.net ranks 5th among Coupons sites.

• features Harbor Freight, Menards, Blains, but has timely news on deals fron Amazon, EBay, And others...
  • There are a lot of mediocre tool deals listed everyday on Struggleville.net.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Struggleville.net?

“Great sites. I check it 10 times a day”

Darren W.
12/8/20

Been buying from their recommendations for many years. It stays updated and most of the deals are usually available.

harbor freight (12) tool deals (5)
darrenw140
December 8th, 2020

markb1160
April 1st, 2019

The only stores in my area are HF. I visit your site to find discounted coupons.

Thanks for all the hard work and time you dedicate to helping others.

Mark Bolin

shawng98
April 4th, 2019

I love this website. They find all the great deal, discounts, and coupons for tools. I have taken advantage of several of the Amazon deals and love the coupons for Harbor Freight. I was able to find some coupons on the site that I didn't have. I also love the You tube channel which post new deals on average every other day. If you are into tools and looking for great deals this site is a must. Keep up the good work...

davidc1622
April 1st, 2019

I enjoy using Struggleville when I do use it. Which is quite sparingly. The site is wonderful for someone who shops at these establishments daily. But I am not one of those people nor do I have that type of disposable income.

jakeb121
September 20th, 2018

I really like Struggleville.net. He's got tons of coupons and other deals posted in an orderly manor on his website, and you truly will save money. Every time I go to Harbor Freight I've got printed out Free Item coupons and 20% off coupons, Every time I even consider buying a tool online I check struggleville to see if he's got deals posted for Amazon, Ebay, Farm and Fleet; typically he has them all.

michaelr1126
April 1st, 2019

There are a lot of mediocre tool deals listed everyday on Struggleville.net. Sometimes you get lucky and find a deal on something you were in the market to buy anyway... The reason I'm addicted to checking struggleville everyday thou, is because a couple times a week there are a few gems posted on the blog that are absolutely "amazing tool deals". I sometimes pickup things I had no intention of buying because the deal is just too good to pass up. Those deals are usually from Amazon with 70%+ off coupon codes. I've gotten $60 tools delivered to my door for around $5 bucks many times strictly from following struggleville.net. I am a little "butt-hurt" however, that I didn't get a free struggleville magnet when they were giving them away. I felt I contribute quite often to the blog with reviews and comments that I would at least been sent a magnet when they were sending them out...

adama228
April 1st, 2019

I like the easily available deals with the strugglesville... Saves me some $ and time which ai love...

miriama24
April 2nd, 2019

Your harbor freight coupons have saved me lots of money as I remodel my home! Learned about your site from a customer in harbor freight and I've been saving $$ since. Thank you!

jamesj687
April 1st, 2019

I like tools and cheap tools better. Dude is funny and has some really good tool deals. I buy way too much from his deals!

jamesp688
September 20th, 2018

Helpful information if you want to save money at harbor freight Menards or farm and fleet. Shows you the best option in his opinion out there.

bryanm218
April 1st, 2019

This guy Can find tool that would not believe are real. Please keep up the great work to help buy more and more tools. Now if you help build a bigger to put all this stuff in. Thanks

nicholasp141
February 17th, 2019

Not always worth getting. Some tools are poor quality. Just because its a good price, it doesn't mean it's a good deal!

larryw392
May 3rd, 2019

As someone who is legally blind, trying to go through online flyers is almost inpossible. Having the text for the Menards rebate items is very helpful. FYI if you would add the rebate number would even be more helpful. Also, I was unaware of the 11% price adjustment until I watched one of your YouTube video. Thanks for all your help.

jond187
April 1st, 2019

A good place to get all the current deals. Need to act fast these deals are so good they often sell out

igorr14
April 1st, 2019

Bought some items on Amazon at a ridiculously low price, that I would have never seen without watching for Struggleville. I get all the Harbor Freight emails, but the comparisons of discounts is helpful.

thomasw448
April 1st, 2019

Many daily email that will get you those special items available only on a flash-deal basis. I've gotten lots of Amazon tools and gadgets I never would have know about. And watching your videos is just fun.

ts474
February 17th, 2019

Absolutely fantastic tool for Harbor Freight shoppers. They do all the hard work of keeping track of HF's constantly shifting prices, deals, and coupons!

clayc44
April 7th, 2019

Since I am an iphone user I can't get the app but I have a link to the website saved to my home screen and it works well. I use the website and the coupon finder every time I am at Harbor Freight. My Millenial aged son even thought it was cool when I pulled up the coupons from the website and used them at checkout. Keep up the good work. Thanks for all of the updates.

mikee193
April 1st, 2019

I use the app all the time. It always has all the up to date Harbor Freight coupons. I also found out from the app, about some non advertised specials at Menards, and the fact they have a retroactive 11% rebate. Great app

michaelm356
February 11th, 2019

So far I've made a few purchases using the struggleville tool deals link. Tacklife wire strippers, Rigid Miter Saw stand, and a car prying tool set.

carlg103
February 15th, 2019

- I have already taken advantage of multiple tool deals and check the site all the time. Along with watching the youtube videos to go over every new deal and tell you how to claim the savings this site is amazing and has deals that I do not see on any other site.

markp612
April 2nd, 2019

This site has such great content! It has saved me lots on money on tools that I need. Keep up the great work!

santiagoc21
February 24th, 2019

Love the selection of tools and deals. Struggleville keeps the deals coming and always on top of finding new deals. I've saved a ton of money since finding the page and YouTube channel. Keep up the great work and keep those awesome deals coming.

paulr563
April 1st, 2019

Why not to free money? Just download the form and send it in. Normally you would throw away the old receipts. Now there is a reason for saving them and sending them in. Thank you for having this available.

bennyb47
December 10th, 2018

This guy is very funny with lots of one liners. The deals are excellent. He and his henchmen find items deeply discounted that I don't have time to look for. I didn't get a free magnet though.

From my experience it is totally legit. Nothing have given me any reason to think otherwise.

By larry w.