StoveMaestro

StoveMaestro has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. StoveMaestro also ranks 7th among Fireplaces sites.

How would you rate StoveMaestro?

“Used this company's website to buy a wood burning stove,...”

bobajob b.
7/12/10

Used this company's website to buy a wood burning stove, got a great deal and they were really helpful with all my daft questions since i had never had a wood burning stove before! They are really nice people, service was really good, and i used them after a friend had also bought from them and recommended them to me.

“run a mile, do not buy from stovemaestro”

simon s.
10/10/15

Im a HETAS installer and chimney sweep, I installed on of these stoves and it twisted on first lighting and the bloke on the phone was blaming everyone and everything including me (been installing for 20 years with no problems) I also see these stoves when sweeping and I would say Run away and buy a decent stove!!!

simonw35
March 16th, 2014
Really good company for advice on choosing a wood burning stove.
bobajobb
July 12th, 2010
simons66
October 10th, 2015
jasonk39
September 13th, 2014
Really bad don't buy if you want a warrantery sucks they blame you and you're installer bad company avoid at all cost

Questions? Get answers from the StoveMaestro staff and other customers.

Wood burning stoves Manchester, the best deals on log burners, Multi fuel stoves. We also sell flue pipes, twin wall and chimney liners and everything to install. Call 0161 743 9567. Quality stoves and installation kit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoveMaestro?

Have a question about StoveMaestro?