This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

StoreBattery.co.uk

StoreBattery.co.uk

StoreBattery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreBattery.co.uk also ranks 66th among Laptop Batteries sites.

• Arrived within the stated delivery time and works a treat.
  • Great service, always there to help, no need to go anywhere else

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate StoreBattery.co.uk?

“Excellent Service”

Benjamin W.
6/12/17

Great service! Battery was exactly what I needed for my laptop. Customer service responded quickly to all questions.

“Avoid at all costs!”

emma m.
12/31/16

All of the laptop battery websites i have looked at are the same company. The UK store is located in China. It will take weeks to receive the WRONG item! Whilst they keep telling you to "please understand us, we have googled the item and it fits, try again, place in laptop and it works". It wont work because it does not fit! They offered me a half refund if I held onto the item and the other half would be refunded if i would kindly dispatch the item onto another unsuspecting customer! No unacceptable. You cannot return the item as most postal services do not allow the postage of lithium batteries and the only way to ship it back is with a delivery company costing more than the item is worth! Paypal will only retrieve my money if i return the item, so i flung it back in the unsuspecting post to china as quick as i could costing 16.80 because i will not let this company keep my money! Avoid, Avoid, Avoid I will be reporting this company to trading standards! SHOCKING

delivery time (3) great service (3)
kevinm170
February 20th, 2016
Verified purchase
Competitively priced, delivered on time, and as described.
Upon installing battery, laptop showed 'plugged in not charging', which seems to be a common problem with Dell laptops (see google) when replacing battery. Uninstalled battery drivers and reinstalled, and problem was resolved. No further problems, battery works fine and holds charge as expected.
leer38
September 15th, 2015
Verified purchase
Ordered new battery for my Dell laptop. Arrived within the stated delivery time and works a treat. Would like to see delivery times/cists reduced but besides that I would recommend this company.
kutlut
October 22nd, 2015
Verified purchase
The battery has no HP logo on it but works fine. No problems so far.
alang46
December 11th, 2015
Verified purchase
Besides a slight hiccup with initial delivery, after contacting the service desk prompt delivery was assured and obtained.

I am delighted with the final outcome and the quality of the battery.
veronicaj7
September 11th, 2015
Verified purchase
It arrived when it said it would, very well packed, works very well at the moment but only used it one night so far
christophers53
September 24th, 2015
Verified purchase
Good service all round, battery working well so far.

Dear neville, We are sorry for delay as we are at sleep time. We have contacted our logistic company for the further information. The tracking information update very slowly due to Christmas Day and New Year are coming. And All parcels will have some delay as the Forwarders are very very busy at this period. But don't worry, it is on the way to you local Post Office. It should arrive in one week. Could you please wait for it with your patience? Thank you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please kindly understand us. Thank you.

By vicky q.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreBattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

Laptop battery manufacturer directly wholesale laptop batteries and adapters, wholesale DELL, LENOVO, ACER and ASUS Batteries etc. High quality with low price. Please feel free contact us!

vickyq1
vicky q.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreBattery.co.uk?

Have a question about StoreBattery.co.uk?