This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

StoreBattery.co.uk

StoreBattery.co.uk

storebattery.co.uk

StoreBattery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreBattery.co.uk also ranks 58th among Laptop Batteries sites.

• Arrived within the stated delivery time and works a treat.
  • Great service, always there to help, no need to go anywhere else

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate StoreBattery.co.uk?

“Excellent Service”

Benjamin W.
6/12/17

Great service! Battery was exactly what I needed for my laptop. Customer service responded quickly to all questions.

“Avoid at all costs !!!”

emma m.
12/31/16

All of the laptop battery websites i have looked at are the same company. The UK store is located in China. It will take weeks to receive the WRONG item ! Whilst they keep telling you to "please understand us, we have googled the item and it fits, try again, place in laptop and it works". It wont work because it does not fit ! They offered me a half refund if I held onto the item and the other half would be refunded if i would kindly dispatch the item onto another unsuspecting customer !! No unacceptable. You cannot return the item as most postal services do not allow the postage of lithium batteries and the only way to ship it back is with a delivery company costing more than the item is worth ! Paypal will only retrieve my money if i return the item, so i flung it back in the unsuspecting post to china as quick as i could costing 16.80 because i will not let this company keep my money !!! Avoid, Avoid, Avoid I will be reporting this company to trading standards ! SHOCKING

delivery time (3) great service (3)
emmam94
December 31st, 2016
vickyq1
vicky q. – StoreBattery.co.uk Rep
Hi, sorry for delay. As you may know, the battery is dangerous. So the shipping is always difficult. We are doing our best to improve it now. And we are setting up a warehouse in UK now. So the delivery process is better now.
thanost
October 9th, 2015
I made an order for a laptop battery ( http://www.storebattery.co.uk/lenovo-ideapad-s210touch-series-10.8v-36wh-laptop-computer-batteries-in-uk-united-kingdom-p-109223.html )

because i needed an upgrade. The original battery for the lenovo s210 in a 24Wh and the one i bought was a 36Wh as it's on the description and title of the product. The price is also higher than the 24Wh batteries.

I contacted the company in order to confirm that the battery is a 36Wh one and they assure me before they sent it. After 1 month the battery came and it was a 24Wh one. I wrote them back and they admitted that they sent a 24Wh one and they offer a refund of 3USD...

The case is also sent to formal authorities in order to protect other buyers.

I have message logs, and everything else proving their scam.

Dear neville, We are sorry for delay as we are at sleep time. We have contacted our logistic company for the further information. The tracking information update very slowly due to Christmas Day and New Year are coming. And All parcels will have some delay as the Forwarders are very very busy at this period. But don't worry, it is on the way to you local Post Office. It should arrive in one week. Could you please wait for it with your patience? Thank you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please kindly understand us. Thank you.

By vicky q.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreBattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

Laptop battery manufacturer directly wholesale laptop batteries and adapters, wholesale DELL, LENOVO, ACER and ASUS Batteries etc. High quality with low price.Please feel free contact us!

vickyq1
vicky q.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreBattery.co.uk?

Have a question about StoreBattery.co.uk?