Saint Joseph Veterinary Service

Saint Joseph Veterinary Service has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Saint Joseph Veterinary Service?

“Animal Care Neglect and Abandonment”

Tom C.
11/9/17

Zero. Terrible. The receptionist nor the DR. that I talked to would not lesson the the urgency of the situation before they cut me off. Then the Dr. based on receptionist info accused me of being disrespectful to receptionist base on lies by the receptionist. Attempted multiple times to speak with Dr. Birk DVM and was denied the opportunity to speak with my pets Vet. This was a crisis situation and by pets needs were neglected and medical care was denied. I would never recommend this hospital and will be filing medical neglect and abandonment charges.

tomc195
November 9th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Saint Joseph Veterinary Service staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saint Joseph Veterinary Service?

Have a question about Saint Joseph Veterinary Service?