The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd.

The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd.

stephenwiltshire.co.uk

The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd. has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd. also ranks 7th among Art Prints sites.

How would you rate The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd.?

“Good”

Mary P.
5/7/19

It is a good video for me,and i think it is also good for other people, i think it is very interesting to everybidy

johnl1898
December 4th, 2019
kamrany1
October 16th, 2019
I know them since 2015 they are doing very good at least good than others And one thing that I like about their work is perfection and fluent
markj553
May 31st, 2019
The art inspire me and I know it will inspire many artists and entrepreneurs too. The designs and the arts are amazing. Also the place are great.
jerics
May 23rd, 2019
Its a great business Art many people would likely to invest with this kind of business,
It really inspire more artist entrepreneurs to follow this path you've made thank you for this artistic business
damodark
May 22nd, 2019
Very utilized for work.When we learn new information, we remember it best immediately after we have learned it. We then forget details as time passes. Even after a few days, we may be able to recall only a little of what we initially learned.

To remember what we've learned over the long-term, we need to move information from short-term memory (what we're currently thinking about or aware of) into long-term memory.

To do this, we need to review what we've learned, and we need to do this often. It takes time to commit information to long-term memory, and reviewing information helps us do this.
sandeeps61
May 10th, 2019
I like the idea the way of business I like it it's impressive thanks for that it's seem good business in future so I have just like that am here and review that great business
maryp513
May 7th, 2019
johnh47
May 3rd, 2011
Let me start off by saying that this is a trusted site, not only that but a site I would thoroughly recommend people visit.
This man has an amazing amount of talent, having the ability to draw entire cities from memory. He has a well deserved M.B.E. (its nice to know they don't just get handed out to TV personalities). All of this from someone who has lived with autism.
Overall recommended.
andrewb17
March 6th, 2011
I love his city drawings, especially the aerial views and the ones with some colour.
keythr
March 5th, 2011
Stunning pictures by autistic artist. http://www.stephenwiltshire.co.uk/

At the age of 7, in 1981, Stephen Wiltshire hit the international news with his photographic memory drawings of detailed cityscapes. His first artistic commission was from British Prime Minister Ted Heath.

Diagnosed autistic at the age of 3, he learned to speak properly at the age of 9. His first words were 'paper' and 'pens'. Teachers realised that drawing was his key to communication. In 1987 Sir Hugh Casson, former president of London's Royal Academy called him 'possibly the best child artist in Britain'.

He is now in his 30s, and is still producing astonishingly detailed cityscapes from around the world, often after very short views of his subject. He draws purely from memory. London and New York are among his favourite subjects.

Since 'being discovered' by the art world and the press, Stephen Wiltshire has travelled the world and been made an MBE in recognition of his services to art.
A great example of what autistic people can achieve – very interesting.

Questions? Get answers from the The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd. staff and other customers.

Welcome to the official Facebook page of artist Stephen Wiltshire. If you'd like to send a message to us, please forward it to shop@stephenwiltshire.co.uk

stephenw12
Stephen W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd.?

Have a question about The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd.?