The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd. reviews

Tel: +44 20 7321 2622

1 star

markj553
5/31/19

The art inspire me and I know it will inspire many artists and entrepreneurs too. The designs and the arts are amazing. Also the place are great.

jerics
5/23/19

Its a great business Art many people would likely to invest with this kind of business,
It really inspire more artist entrepreneurs to follow this path you've made thank you for this artistic business

damodark
5/22/19

Very utilized for work.When we learn new information, we remember it best immediately after we have learned it. We then forget details as time passes. Even after a few days, we may be able to recall only a little of what we initially learned.

To remember what we've learned over the long-term, we need to move information from short-term memory (what we're currently thinking about or aware of) into long-term memory.

To do this, we need to review what we've learned, and we need to do this often. It takes time to commit information to long-term memory, and reviewing information helps us do this.

sandeeps61
5/10/19

I like the idea the way of business I like it it's impressive thanks for that it's seem good business in future so I have just like that am here and review that great business

maryp513
5/7/19

It is a good video for me,and i think it is also good for other people, i think it is very interesting to everybidy

johnh47
5/3/11

Let me start off by saying that this is a trusted site, not only that but a site I would thoroughly recommend people visit.
This man has an amazing amount of talent, having the ability to draw entire cities from memory. He has a well deserved M.B.E. (its nice to know they don't just get handed out to TV personalities). All of this from someone who has lived with autism.
Overall recommended.

andrewb17
3/6/11

I love his city drawings, especially the aerial views and the ones with some colour.

keythr
3/5/11

Stunning pictures by autistic artist. http://www.stephenwiltshire.co.uk/

At the age of 7, in 1981, Stephen Wiltshire hit the international news with his photographic memory drawings of detailed cityscapes. His first artistic commission was from British Prime Minister Ted Heath.

Diagnosed autistic at the age of 3, he learned to speak properly at the age of 9. His first words were 'paper' and 'pens'. Teachers realised that drawing was his key to communication. In 1987 Sir Hugh Casson, former president of London's Royal Academy called him 'possibly the best child artist in Britain'.

He is now in his 30s, and is still producing astonishingly detailed cityscapes from around the world, often after very short views of his subject. He draws purely from memory. London and New York are among his favourite subjects.

Since 'being discovered' by the art world and the press, Stephen Wiltshire has travelled the world and been made an MBE in recognition of his services to art.
A great example of what autistic people can achieve very interesting.

Questions? Get answers from the The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd. staff and other customers.

1 Photo for The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd.

The Stephen Wiltshire Gallery Ltd.?