Review of Start Fitness

Newcastle upon Tyne, England NE1 5AF, United Kingdom
Tel: 0844 8488803

nooraidaha
11/3/17

My order came in late from the ETA due to this $#*!ty company, stating INCORRECT ADDRESS. I had to pay $21.40 upon collection due to this as i had to reclaim my parcel due to the wrong address. The address was incomplete and not what I wrote at the checkout. Firstly, I had to wait longer than the expected date due to a mistake i didn't make. Secondly, I had to travel far just to collect it. Thirdly, I HAD TO PAY FOR THIS. I waited a long time for this when it was supposed to arrive earlier and still had to pay. I emailed them regarding this but all they had to say was a 2 sentence reply that said that it was ' a tax fee '. It clearly stated on the receipt that the payment was due to ' claiming' back the postage directly from the post office. After that, they replied again. WITH THE SAME FREAKING ANSWER AND NO APOLOGIES. do not buy from this website again as they were only blaming the royal mail for putting the incorrect address and not on themselves.

kv19
1/23/14

Purchased various items from them, shoes, clothes, bags etc. and never experienced any problem or issue. The prices were very good, especially when using a coupon code and the transactions went very smooth. Delivery time was very reasonable as well.

Questions? Get answers from the Start Fitness staff and other customers.

Start Fitness?