Start Fitness

Start Fitness has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Start Fitness ranks 23rd among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate Start Fitness?

“Super impressed!”

Sarah T.
12/13/20

Ordered on the Saturday and got them on the Sunday and this was free next day delivery! With a pandemic going on and having not received parcels from major companies (plus Christmas) I was utterly impressed! I was able to use a promo code and they were already cheaper than everywhere else! Will definitely be shopping here again. Brilliant company

“They are a scam”

Bridgette D.
11/6/19

Whatever you do, don't buy from them. They don't back their products. They wait DAYS to respond to complaints and then rather than offer a solution, they "apologize" and do nothing. Pay more elsewhere before giving them your business.

saraht674
December 13th, 2020

kv19
January 23rd, 2014

Purchased various items from them, shoes, clothes, bags etc. and never experienced any problem or issue. The prices were very good, especially when using a coupon code and the transactions went very smooth. Delivery time was very reasonable as well.

bridgetted11
November 6th, 2019

nooraidaha
November 3rd, 2017

My order came in late from the ETA due to this $#*!ty company, stating INCORRECT ADDRESS. I had to pay $21.40 upon collection due to this as i had to reclaim my parcel due to the wrong address. The address was incomplete and not what I wrote at the checkout. Firstly, I had to wait longer than the expected date due to a mistake i didn't make. Secondly, I had to travel far just to collect it. Thirdly, I HAD TO PAY FOR THIS. I waited a long time for this when it was supposed to arrive earlier and still had to pay. I emailed them regarding this but all they had to say was a 2 sentence reply that said that it was ' a tax fee '. It clearly stated on the receipt that the payment was due to ' claiming' back the postage directly from the post office. After that, they replied again. WITH THE SAME FREAKING ANSWER AND NO APOLOGIES. Do not buy from this website again as they were only blaming the royal mail for putting the incorrect address and not on themselves.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Start Fitness staff and other customers.

Start Fitness offer the best range of running, cycling, gym, football and outdoor products. Discover our range of road and mountain bikes, running shoes and running spikes, GPS watches and football boots. We have the latest products from top brands in...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Start Fitness?

Have a question about Start Fitness?