Staples.ca

Staples.ca has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Staples.ca also ranks 27th among Printer Ink sites. The most common issues with Staples.ca are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Staples.ca?

“the best service care”

hyder h.
5/8/17

I deal with the people in south keys location ,I been dealing with them for the last 12years I never had any issue with them ,always they have solution for any problem I recommended this location

“Avoid if possible”

Brent D.
10/7/19

They post lead time and when you call they make up info without checking. Was told two day for delivery and it took three weeks. When we called after a week they said another two days. We called after two weeks to cancel the order and they said you cannot cancel as the order is on the way. We sourced from another supplier and do not require any more. They blame a supplier, but I bought from Staples ! Staples, take some responsibility. Your web site still says two days. Save aggravation and avoid.

brentd62
October 7th, 2019
alb142
May 6th, 2019
Their sales are mostly useless as they generally start out expensive and moreover conditional, excluding many items. The website is pretty slow, filled to the brim with scripts and items available to be added to cart are actually out of stock or in very limited supply. Their in store pickup system can't coordinate well with their storefront, as they held an item on order for a week without any notification. Their in-store return is fairly painless, however.
loiso
February 16th, 2018
Never, never, never waste your money on this warranty. What the clerk tells you is bullocks. By the time you are finished getting jacked up by Staples you could have bought a new computer. The warranty covers repairs not backups and no free computer replacement. You'll gave to pay $129. to have them do a backup for you if you don't know how to do it your self. You have to drop the PC off at a Staples store and it will be gone to the Depot for 10-15 business days, that's 2 -3 wks. Staples does not give you a new computer if it is beyond fixing but instead they give you a store credit for whatever the depreciated worth of your computer is. And that's not all. You have to spend that money on a new computer that is exactly the same model as the broken one. Gouging, greedy bunch. Big time misrepresentation.
I won't be buying anything from them anymore. They used to be my go-to store for literally everything.
hyderh
May 8th, 2017
I recommended this location
nancyb198
April 17th, 2017
Staples is so reliable and has an excellent selection on line or in store. There is always help available and they have some pretty good sales each week.
warrene5
2,420 helpful votes
March 16th, 2015
I buy a lot of things for my office at Staples. They have good selection and prices.

Questions? Get answers from the Staples.ca staff and other customers.

Your partner for office supplies, technology and cleaning & breakroom. Discover more about Staples product range today. FREE shipping on orders over $45

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Staples.ca?

Have a question about Staples.ca?