Review of StandardLegal

Tel: 1-888-888-7712
info@standardlegal.com

jm71
8/26/13

I was looking for a lease and I read some of the reviews but for the $15 I decided to take a chance by it from standard legal because of the price. I was really surprised and pleased with the legal leases and the whole package. I just wanted to share that product was great and the complaints are bogus, the instructions are right there. The reviews from these few people are just plain false and people should know. I will go back to them for the will and every other legal product I need. It is easy to use and fast and I have the documents right after my purchase.

samuels2
3/8/12

Product we downloaded was terrible. I wanted a simple lease and the product (and I confirmed with a help desk person) was a simple word document that allow me to update a few cells - there were very basic things (ie, late fees) that I couldn't even hard key over... who are they to tell me what I'll charge in late fees (and it was less than stated so it's not a legal issue).

mikew27
6/24/11

Do Not Buy***************

The "so-called" software is nothing more than 3 folders, filled with 3 types of "documents", with no SOFTWARE to be found. ALL the Documents are available ONLINE for FREE... The only difference is that their documents allow you to fill in the blanks to fill in your premarital agreement yourself, nothing more than the actual FREE documents available that have been Highlighted for you!

So unless you need help recognizing that the "underline" on the actual form means that you write there, then this form is pretty worthless.

I have written Standard Form toinquire where the "software" was they continue to claim that the software is there in the form of "documents" lol.

agf
2/15/10

Standard Legal's website is clear and easy to use. The legal forms software they provide are affordable, full of instructions, and easy to follow along. Documents are easy to create and print, and certainly much cheaper than hiring a lawyer.

ronk
12/19/09

Here's a Legal site you clearly want to avoid. There are several responsible legal web sites that provide what's promised at really reasonable rates (zoom.com being one). What follows is a report from someone who used this site and found them thieves:

Doug of Worcester, MA December 8, 2009

"I was looking to incorporate a company, and thought it would be helpful to have a little legal help in doing that, but that it would require much. So I found Standard Legal. They claimed to have a 'software that would allow me to file in any state.'

Well, what they provided for $34.95 was the 2-page PDF document that you can find on the state website for free, or you can submit your filing electronically directly with the state (and the filing costs less). Plus Standard Legal provided a bunch of other documents so I couldn't actually figure out the document I needed. The PDF I did download could not be filled out electronically.

I called trying to explain my concerns and dissatisfaction, but the woman cut me off every time. There was not software to help fill anything out. So she just made me out as stupid and unreasonable. She also claimed that they were prepared (implying by their own lawyers.) She called it 'legal form software'. Just because it's electronic does not make is software. Totally bogus".

Buyer Beware!

Questions? Get answers from the StandardLegal staff and other customers.

StandardLegal?