Review of StalkBuyLove

Tel: 011 40007000
contact@stalkbuylove.com

natashal61
6/11/19

I have placed an order on 19th May and haven't yet received it.

My numerous emails are falling to deaf ears.

There is no customer service and their numbers do not work.

sayalid
6/8/19

Worst delivery management. Complaints raised are not even answered. Have no clue about when my order will get delivered. If I cancel the order, not sure when will I get my refund back. It's like they are running a scam. There are thousands of shopping sites and they are doing a great job even with huge demands flowing in. What's taking SBL so much time to deliver on time???? Pathetic people. Big scam.... nothing else.

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR GIMMICK OF HUGE DISCOUNTS AND ALL. THEY DON'T DELIVER YOUR ORDER ON TIME AND THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ABOUT THE DELIVERY TIME. ALSO IF YOU CANCEL THE ORDER, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE SHAMELESS PEOPLE.

zoofuub
5/15/19

Highly disappointed, such a waste of time and money. They only fool you around for delivering your order. It's been 20days and I'm not receiving my order and filling complaints no satisfactory response. Even they told me to cancel the order. Really? Fooling customers and keeping money is the policy? Highly pissed

apekshac
2/15/19

Its been a month, not yet received refund. If anyone else faving same, lets raise it to social media and consumer court

mamtan1
2/9/19

Still not received my refund. They said they will give points and that also not credited yet. Worst money swindlers

sarmisthad2
12/27/18

Its been more than a month i dint receive my refund amount and very poor customer engagement service.

akshatham
6/29/18

Based on the estimated delivery date I had planned for an event. The Item I had ordered never got delivered even way past the estimated delivery date and filing several complaints. Never order from here, they do not have a prompt delivery service. Waste of your time.

yogitah1
4/25/18

This shopping site have all stuffs for all occasion , i bought many dresses ...all are awesome and best quality...i always get so much compliments in those dtesses....

sandeeps5
10/20/15

Stalkbuylove is the one of online shopping site.I heard about this site to one of my friends she recommends me that at least you should go this site.

So I search this site. Really I found there so many amazing products at reasonable prices.I ordered for a leggings that was in 20% off.

\I was little bit worried about the product god knows how it be because it was my first purchase from stalkbuylove but I am so happy to see the product when I received the fabric and quilty is too good, in best price.

So I want to shop again and again on stalkbuylove and want to suggest you all.there is also good deals for beautiful designs.customers services is also good.they deliver there products by delivery date.all over its good site with amazing offers.

Questions? Get answers from the StalkBuyLove staff and other customers.

StalkBuyLove?