This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

SQ develop.tech

SQ develop.tech has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SQ develop.tech ranks 141st among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate SQ develop.tech?

“Widely Employee Company”

Mahesh B.
5/31/18

I am Sachin Tyagi in India. I have been working in this company with mobile app development. Recently I am very busy with doing big projects. I am finding good developers now. This company provides you good development condition and good payment. I earned 9k for 3 months in this company so far. High Skilled developer is good in this company, But Poor Skilled developer is not so good in this company. If you are mobile developer, mail to *******@sq-develop.tech.

“They are fraud”

Muhammad I.
6/19/18

I'm from Islamabad, Pakistan. I have worked with them for 1 month without any surety that they gona pay or not but they were saying they will release payment at the end of month which they never did. Even after contacting them countless time they never respond. They are FRAUD. Don't get trap into their deal. They were extremely rude which they call is so called (professional) behavior.

muhammadi35
June 19th, 2018

Even after contacting them countless time they never respond.

They are FRAUD. Don't get trap into their deal.

They were extremely rude which they call is so called (professional) behavior.

stefanm56
May 29th, 2018

The second review is totally fake.
He said his name is Sachin Tyagi.
But there is no developer named with Sachin Tyagi.
And he told his mail is *******@sq-develop.tech
But it is not his mail. I know this email and it's for Dana Kianfar.
And this email is used to lie.

So he's not real person and the review is totally fake.
I want you not to trust this review "Widely employee company 5"

niravc
June 25th, 2018

This is Fake and fraud company just use the developer for free.
Have works more than 3 weeks for them with tracking on worksnap suddenly they change url of slack and down their site.

Means no contact they wasting my time

ith1
June 18th, 2018

I think so this is fake company. Be careful. Don't waste your time to work with them. They don't have good identity.

juanap3
June 20th, 2018

I started working with them and they promise a lot, but actually they just want you to do free work for them, and if you ask for guarantees they only say that if you don't believe them you can not work with them. They are thiefs.

maheshb10
May 31st, 2018

I am Sachin Tyagi in India.
I have been working in this company with mobile app development.
Recently I am very busy with doing big projects.
I am finding good developers now.
This company provides you good development condition and good payment.
I earned 9k for 3 months in this company so far.
High Skilled developer is good in this company,
But Poor Skilled developer is not so good in this company.
If you are mobile developer, mail to *******@sq-develop.tech.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SQ develop.tech staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SQ develop.tech?

Have a question about SQ develop.tech?