Spyzie

Spyzie has a consumer rating of 1.76 stars from 91 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Spyzie also ranks 31st among Spy sites. The most common issues with Spyzie are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I had full access to the target phone and still it doesn't work.
  • Beware any company that doesnt have a phone number.
How would you rate Spyzie?

“SOLUTION HACKED TEAM is a SCAM!!!!!!!”

Rebecca J.
2/4/20

They are SCAMMERS. They cant grant you any access to your targets mobile device. They will keep demanding for more money without getting anything done. I contacted them few weeks back for a refund, till now no response from them. They are thieves...

“Use a verified hackers for hire web-site: :w w w. t h e r e a l h a c k e r s l i s t . c o m:”

Dulierm J.
2/28/20

Providence Hacker AT G ma il . com '' Is a reliable and verified Hacker as listed on a verified Hacker for Hire web-site with a high integrity. verified hacker's source: w w w . t h e r e a l h a c k e r s l i s t . c o m : The web-site above was used to get the real tested and trusted Hackers so i did not have to go through the stress of hiring a fake hacker multiple times before getting my cheating partner's mobile iPhone hacked.

target phone (16) phone number (16) solution hack team (3) customer service (7) customer support (4) 7 days (3) 2 days (3)
duliermj
February 28th, 2020
kennethd235
April 26th, 2020
I bought Spyzie and it's not working no support team to help me . I requested a refund and no response from Spyzie . This is unprofessional. Beware don't use Spyzie. I seek an alternative and use hacking clubs full phone cloning services to gets my target phone hacked with just the target phone Numbers only.

Tip for consumers: Spyzie not working

beram2
May 7th, 2020
Spyzie doesn't perform all advertised features . shop smarter dont use Spyzie its a waste of money . none of the advertised features is working and you wont be refunded . beware of Spyzie . i was able to find a solution to my monitoring services by using the service of Hacking Clubs Full Phone Cloning Services .
Use This Instead --- Hacking clubs . com

Tip for consumers: vShop smarter don't use Spyzie you will end up losing your money

rebeccaw418
January 1st, 2020
I purchased the year premium pack to monitor my daughter's Iphone. Could never even load the software due to 2 step Verification. Tried emailing Spyzie 4 times. There is only an email no phone number. I requested a refund and never have received a response to technical support questions or refund request emails.

Rebecca Waggoner
markk915
April 25th, 2020
Spyzie claims it's works on iPhone before i paid but after I paid I realized it's all lies . Spyzie can't pass the two step Authenticator on iPhone and I requested for a refund but wasn't given . I seek an alternative and bought full phone cloning access from hacking clubs and it's works perfectly. I commend hacking clubs instead .
W e b s i t e s - H a c k i n g c l u b s . C o m

Tip for consumers: Spyzie doesn’t works on IPhone

sarahl644
February 10th, 2020
Well after getting scammed by many online hackers that say they can do the job, I finally met someone real. Someone that actually shows proof before payment and his name is Ruben. He's a dark web expert and can get into any device you wish no matter the location. Guess what, you don't even need to touch the phone for this to work.

Email Besthacker4hire @gmailcom or text/WhatsApp *******436 for assistance
rebeccaj195
February 4th, 2020
jing7
January 30th, 2020
This is a scam I cannot get my refund after sending numerous messages with no reply . No one has emailed me back or have not got a refund. Do not use this app . No customer service skills at all . Didn't work as advertised. Android phone. Do not use this app instead use Solution Team and have access to your target phone with just the target phone numbers only without touching the target phone.
Solution team is the best to use for monitoring services
Solution hacked team . Com
E mail - Enquiry @ solution hacked team . Com
What sApp -+1 -225 - 800 -0565
bryants40
January 29th, 2020
This app is a scam , they are liar and will only take your money with no actual service, when you complain they will told you to wait as they are working to solve the problem till the refund period pass and refund from them . I wasted my money on this app I seek an alternative and found Solution Team who gave me access to my target phone with just the target phone numbers only.
Solution team is the best
Solution hacked team . Com
E mail - Enquiry @ solution hacked team . Com
What sApp - +1- 225 - 800 - 0565

Tip for consumers: Scam

elizabethc672
February 4th, 2020
Beware!!! Beware!!! Beware!!!
When I was unable to gain access to my partners mobile device after purchasing the spyzie. I came across reviews of Solution Hacked Team thinking they would be able to grant me access to the targets phone but behold I was scammed by them. They are fake, they did not get the job done but kept demanding more money. SOLUTION HACKED TEAM IS A SCAM.
Don't fall for the fake reviews here about them. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
maddyb12
November 12th, 2019
Spyzie is the worst app I bought it to monitor my child safety using his phone. It's doesn't work as it should I have sent Spyzie email for support or even refund a month as gone by and still no email from them
Stay away from Spyzie. You're better off using Solutionhackedteam , with solutionhackedteam you will be given access to your desire target phone with just the phone number only.
www. Solutionhackedteam. Com
Info @ solutionhackedteam. com

Tip for consumers: Spyzie is the worst app I ever bought

kenyattaw108
April 19th, 2020
When i needed to use Spyzie.com as Catch cheating Spouse Spy App it failed so a tech savvy friend of mine introduced me to an iPhone hacker for Hire service.....https://solidarityhacker.com/faq/ This Mobile Phone Spy App was able to give me an access link to a dashboard where i had access into all communications application on my partner's mobile device and had remote access to text messages, WhatsApp and Facebook messenger, Viber, Kik, and all other Apps on the target's device.
terryc227
January 6th, 2019
It claims to monitor Snapchat. I got one message, then nothing. Our son uses SC 20* day. They have no way to reach them. I keep getting automated replies, no solutions. It won't let me set time restrictions. It gives me about half of the messages in regular text. I've asked for a refund. I'm certain I won't get it. Reading other's reviews, somehow it not working will be my fault. Google play has apps that actually work. Avoid this one.
Hello Terry
Can you please tell us your order number?

Regards,
Spyzie Support Team
jeniw5
April 7th, 2020
My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker. I was scammed $620,000 by online broker but at last i found someone who help me recover all my lost fund from a scam broker on this page that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance regarding of your lost funds from your broker or may be a broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you're interested in getting all your lost funds back kindly contact Williams Tech. He is a professional at private investigation, I just got my total investment reward thanks to Williams who help me out. ( WISETECHHACKER @ GMAIL COM)
sheikhj2
February 18th, 2019
I signed up for the 7 day trial and right away realized that it doesn't work as promised on IOS. I asked for a refund and got greeted with a reply of we are on vacation which extended past 7 days. They ignored me until after the 7 days and replied with this rude email.

"We don't have any free trial. 7 day refund means we will refund if Spyzie does not work within 7 days. We will not refund this order since there is nothing wrong with our program"

BUYER BE WARNED.. It's a SCAM and you will loose your money.
Frank C. – Spyzie Rep
We are sorry for all the inconvenience you have encountered. You can check Spyzie refund policy here for more details : https://www.spyzie.com/refund-policy.html. If you have other problems, please submit your quest here: https://www.spyzie.com/feedback.html, our staff will help you, thanks.
desmondj8
November 20th, 2019
Spyzie won't work don't bother paying for this I wasted my money on this . No phone number to call when you need assistance. I bought this and needed support but no one to contact. Waste of money . I found Solution hack team who gave me access to my target phone with just the phone number only without me needing to touch the target phone
www. Solutionhackedteam . Com
Info @solutionhackedteam . Com

Tip for consumers: Spyzie is a false advertisement this is not working

georgee85
January 31st, 2019
Do not buy this spy app. They steal your money after a month or two and call it illegal usage.
While monitoring my 15 year old daughter phone they shut my account down without notice, call or text. No one would contact me for clarification and my request for refund was never answered.
$99 wasted. Had to purchase another app a month later. Found out my daughter had a grown man trying to meet with her. He is 23 years old.
Frank C. – Spyzie Rep
First we are sorry for all the inconvenience you have encountered.Can you please double check your spam box? Sometimes the replied emails may go to the spam box.
If you would like, please provide nesssary Customer information such as the order number or the ticket number which you would receive after submitting refund request through our feedback portal. We will provide effective help as soon as possible.
miker705
November 12th, 2019
Bad company can't access phone without iCloud details and won't refund my money. Emails do not work on their sites so no way to contact them . Do not buy from Spyzie. I found Solution hack team and I was given access to my wife's phone without touching it and also without needing the iCloud information. Solution hack team gave me access with only my wife's phone number
Email- info@ solutionhackedteam .com
www. Solutionhackedteam . com

Tip for consumers: Bad company don’t buy

faviw
March 29th, 2019
I totally recommend "incfidelibus". It gave me a peace of mind that my child was not being bullied and used his phone responsibly. The ability to see both sides of a conversation is also very helpful. The keylong (keystroke record) is a very useful piece of information. Tech support is quick to respond. GPS feature works well. A good plus to everything else you can see. I have no issues at all, and would recommend it.
grayj8
November 23rd, 2019
Spyzie doesn't refund don't believe the advertisement you won't be refunded don't waste your money. I saw reviews of Solutionhackedteam here and I'm very happy Solutionhackedteam gave me access with just phone numbers. Solutionhackedteam gives access to target phone with just the phone numbers only without me touching the target phone.
www . Solutionhackedteam . Com
Info @ Solutionhackedteam . Com

Tip for consumers: Spyzie is a waste of money

nevilleb6
December 3rd, 2019
Spyzie don't works on iPhone I tried this on multiple iPhones none is working and I wasn't refunded. iPhone users should run from Spyzie it's not working and use Solutionhackedteam Phone Spy app instead and have access to your target iPhone with just the phone number, iCloud credentials not needed when using Solutionhackedteam Phone Spy app.
www . Solutionhackedteam . Com

Tip for consumers: Spyzie isn’t working

tishd1
October 7th, 2019
The program doesn't work and they refuse to refund you, even when you have 7 days to cancel it. My bank has been informed of this fraudulent service.
faruqi
November 26th, 2019
Spyzie is a scam says it needs no download. I've had it for a week no data found and I know it's right because i've Got all passwords and it's shows nothing . Then when you try to contact them you get Robco messages don't waste your money on Spyzie they are fraud

Tip for consumers: Spyzie is a scam don’t buy

swammid
December 25th, 2019
if they use half of the amount for the quality of the product, which they are using for advertising their product will work much better
audreyc78
July 30th, 2019
SCAM!
Spyzie has a French website that sells its softwares in France but no French customer service, if you have a technical issue you can only contact them by email and they will only reply in English!
We chose the monthly payment option but we were charged for the entire one-year contract!
The software does not work on the target phone (the latest Nokia 1 Plus) because of an Android Oreo incompatibility (mentionned nowhere on their website) - the customer service offers no solution and no refund.
Hello Audrey,

Our support team has already sent you emails before you leaving this review.
Your refund has already been arranged and back within 10-15 days.
Hope you can wait for the refund patiently

Regards,
Spyzie support team

Hello Xavier, Thanks for asking the question. The location tracking feature requires the target device to be connected to internet. If it is offline, the location data is not able to be shared to you. This is how it works. Regards, Spyzie Support Team

See more answers (3)

Hello Teo Thanks for asking the question. If you need a direct assistance when using our product, please submit a ticket from this portal: https://www.spyzie.com/feedback.html. Regards, Spyzie Support Team

See more answers (2)

I paid for Spyzie for 3 months in advance and this is my second week of using it. At first the capture screenshot worked awesome but not when I click on the take screenshot button, it does not retrieve any screenshots. What do I do?

By Mikala C.
See more answers (2)

showing offline from certain dated. purchased subscription but it shows that target phone is offline

By gerinta a.

Hello Steve Thanks for asking the question. If you would like to monitor an android phone, you have to install and activate Spyzie service on the target device first. If you would like to monitor an iPhone, you need to know the iCloud credentials used on the target device. And if the two-step verification is turned on, you have to manually disable it first. Regards, Spyzie Support Team

By Frank C., We just re-engineered , Pls Use the profile email.

Hello Sarah Thanks for asking the question. If the iCloud backup is disabled, you will not be able to get any updated data. Regards, Spyzie Support Team

By Frank C., We just re-engineered , Pls Use the profile email.

Hello Ugur Thanks for asking the question. If you need a direct assistance, please submit a ticket from this portal: https://www.spyzie.com/feedback.html. From Usually changing SIM card has nothing to do with this status. When the target device is powered off or fails to connect any network, you will see the offline status. Regards, Spyzie Support Team

By Frank C., We just re-engineered , Pls Use the profile email.

Hello Spencer, Thanks for asking the question. When Spyzie service is activated on the target device, it will put the phone activity and phone data already there on the device. Regards, Spyzie Support Team

By Frank C., We just re-engineered , Pls Use the profile email.

Hello, Sohee. after purchasing you should log into your own device and follow the instructions there. If the target device is an android phone, you need to get access to the device and activate Spyzie service first.

By Frank C., We just re-engineered , Pls Use the profile email.

Hello Keifer, for direct technical assistance please submit a ticket from this portal: https://www.spyzie.com/feedback.html

By Frank C., We just re-engineered , Pls Use the profile email.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Spyzie staff and other customers.

Top phone monitoring tool to track all the cell phone activities. Contact ''spyzie.com''' Monitor different phones and their Apps such as GPS , SMS , Calls Log history recent and deleted ,photos , browsing history ,videos , WhatsApp , Instagram, Snapchat, Viber, etc.

Frank C.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spyzie?

Have a question about Spyzie?