Review of SpyDialer

SpyDialer reviews

taylorj11
5/16/16

Not talk to a friend after a while and scared that their number might have changed? While many people keep their numbers and pay their phone bills, others do not. And this is very very sad problem because everybody instead relies on stupid social networking websites. Phone and email are enough. Seriously PHONES are meant for calling. As an alternative, they are meant for texting and emailing. That tiny computer in your pocket you use as a substitute for a laptop is capable of CALLING. Obviously I do not like other people's idea of "socializing" and as a result I do not bother to stay in contact. I remember Back In The Day people had their information listed in the telephone book. For those who paid to get their number unlisted, people kept a separate Phone & Address book. It is still much easier to stay in contact with that system. Now it is much more difficult to search the information without bothering anybody.

Spy Dialer offers three services to attempt to combat the problem.

(LAND LINE OR WIRELESS)

VOICE MAIL: You get to listen to their voice mail! However, this apparently will ring their telephone AND give an automated message saying "Sorry, you have just been Spy Dialed! You might want to opt out or something!" I am way too afraid to use this feature.

NAME SEARCH: This does not appear to call anybody. It simply looks up the information. I began with me! And guess what: My information is unavailable. THIS MEANS THAT IT DOES NOT WORK SOMETIMES.

PHOTO SEARCH: I have not tried this feature.

EMAIL SEARCH: You can also search for emails. SOMETIMES THE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE. SOMETIMES IT IS NOT. I have two accounts and my name appeared on one but not on the other. I don't know why because it is from the same email provider and I used my name to create both accounts.

So sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. That is a very big disappointment. I guess this is some trick to make you pay for the full version.

kenh30
3/17/15

I have a love/hate relationship with this site. You know how sometimes you get a phone call from a # you don't know? Well, this site allows you to look up the number and hear the outgoing voicemail, see a photo and name attached to it as well. I didnt find anything on the number I searched, but tried my own and BOOM there was my picture, name and my VOICE to hear my outgoing voicemail message. Yikes! Do not like that or know how to get my info off.

Questions? Get answers from the SpyDialer staff and other customers.

SpyDialer?