Review of SportStop.com

Tel: 800-335-4670
support@sportstop.com

terryk142
11/10/18

For some reason I thought there would be more than just lacrosse equipment. Ok, its not just lacrosse, but definitely the majority of items. Ordered some clothing instead, everything went well so maybe if I get into lacrosse I'll come by again.

jakep63
10/26/18

very good, I ordered few sports equipments and I didn't disappointed me. I'm very happy of the customer service aswell.

benm203
7/18/18

Placed my order for sons mesh & head dye and we had it earlier than expected. Overall great experience.

maryc688
7/15/18

My son sustained a spleen injury in a summer lax game. These Canadian box lax abdomen pads will keep him safer. Hospital bills are 100 times the cost of these pads. Thank you!

nathans162
7/12/18

My order involved a third party vendor who would be shipping me my product as it had customization. When I didn't hear from the vendor, I called SportStop to get tracking information. They quickly followed up with the vendor and gave me a timeline for shipping. They again followed up with me the next day to provide the ship tracking information. Customer service at SportStop is always top notch. And their prices are reliably among the lowest available.

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to chat or call with questions. They are incredibly helpful.

shanyns
7/10/18

Fast shipping and the bag is great. Looks like good quality for the price! We would definitely buy from here again.

emilyl126
7/9/18

We were very happy to find XS lacrosse gear for our five year old, and everything fit perfectly! Quick delivery and great follow-up regarding our order. Thanks Sportstop!

peterl317
7/8/18

Head arrived on time and is in use! Enjoying it and would buy again! The rep was helpful and professional when I called, offered good insight and made buying decision easier

nh69
7/8/18

I forgot to add an item to an order. Contacted sales to append forgotten item to order however the order had already shipped. To compensate, sales shipped the item for free. Flexible service is great service!!

katief67
7/8/18

So many items and so many different options. So helpful and it came so fast! Every time I order from them Im never disappointed

robynr32
7/5/18

Great service and great products! Tracking was easy. The site was excellent, and it was full of information.

johnr1067
7/5/18

My experience with SportStop went very smoothly. I received my order quickly and was very happy with the communications the entire time, from order confirmation to shipping confirmation and updates. Would use them again.

johnathanl11
6/30/18

I had great service with the company as they had contacted me to make sure that my order was not fraudulent. Once they figured out that it was not my order was completed and sent out in a timely manner!

troyg35
6/30/18

I ordered a number of items and they were all received quickly and exactly what was ordered. Another great experience with Sportstop.

travisw75
6/30/18

I ordered my dragonfly 8 x30 and it came in very fast i ordered while on vacation and came back and it was there

kevinw369
6/27/18

My son is happy with this stock. It is a good weight and the head is great. If you have a middle schooler, this is a good d-pole.

lolac11
6/25/18

Very helpful In ordering and got us our lacrosse balls in time for our event!!! Highly recommend! Friendly as well!!!

lisab686
6/25/18

Sportstop never fails to please! From their advice to their quick delivery. They are our go to source for all things lacrosse!

kevink296
6/24/18

My order came quick and was properly fulfilled. Thanks Sport Stop!....................................

kellyo63
6/24/18

I ordered a lacrosse bag on Thursday and received it on Saturday with the free shipping. I would order from here again in a heartbeat. The bag itself is excellent quality.

tomr293
6/23/18

This is a good wrist guard but a little hard to fit it up under your existing arm pads. The actual protection is piece is good and works, but the rest of the slide part on would be better with a thinner more breathable material.

christinas234
6/23/18

Best clearance prices on field hockey sticks. Is a hidden secret as nowhere on home Web site says any field hockey equipment. All about lacrosse. Just strange to me they do not want to promote their field hockey product.

brianp299
6/20/18

Got this lacrosse cleats for my son, great shoes and fast service.
Also ordered a couple of t-shirts for him from the sales, they are awesome. Quality shirts and good price.

leighd24
Leigh D.
6/20/18

Really like the fast delivery and video's of the products to see all the different features. My son has been happy with the goalie equipment we have ordered: gloves, chest pad and helmet

robp103
6/20/18

I will not go anywhere else...The service is outstanding...The prices are great...Very responsive...Items ship same day they are ordered...Free Shipping...Just an overall great experience - Every time!

Questions? Get answers from the SportStop.com staff and other customers.

SportStop.com?