Review of Sporting Smiles

Tel: 262-290-2396
info@sportingsmiles.com

moonl12
11/8/19
I have been ordering my teeth grinding night guard from this company for five years, they always provide professional service and charge at reasonable price. I only have to do my teeth impression once, they keep my record and every year I can have a new fresh night guard, great service!
debbiem307
9/16/19
I tried it and it does not make a good impression. Instructions are bad. I need my money back. Currently I have a credit card dispute with them. I feel ripped
Response from Evan M., Sporting Smiles Representative
Hi Debbie, We sent you a private message thought here and didn't hear back. We have thousands of customers taking their own impressions every month. We have been in business for 10 years. We always give refunds if a customer wants one. You can just email us and will take a return on the order. If you can message us I can make sure everything is taken care of on your order.
amberb216
9/4/19
According to the video if you order the whitening kit your first package you will receive an extra mold set to take a mold for the whitening tray and Whitening Gel, however I did not receive either item. I contacted customer service and they told me that it would be in the shipment of retainers, it was not. I actually don't even think that I received the official retainer what I got was an extremely flimsy non -tooth conforming tray with my name written across the front teeth. F this isnt just a whitening tray, Why would you write visible writing across the front teeth on something that supposed to be invisible aligners? They don't click to the teeth or stay in place at all. I verified the my entire tooth impression was in the mold with gumline. I sent a complaint with photos a week ago and have not heard anything back. 100% dysatified in quality and communication!
kevinr350
8/26/19
I was having issues with my teeth shifting while wearing my final set of retainers from Invisalign, so I started looking at alternatives. The overall experience with Sporting Smiles was pretty painless. It was quick, easy, and (best of all) I haven't seen any of the shifting I saw with my Invisalign set.
larrys461
7/16/19
I grind my teeth at night and have been wearing a guard most of my adult life. I can't sleep without it. I got a new puppy and has eaten 2 of them. Was sick of spending so much at the dentist decided to try an online company. Figured it wasn't going to be the last one that my dog eats.

It was easy to take the impression. I sent my order in and got my night guard back in 2 weeks. It fit great and is more comfortable than the one I get from my dentist. I like that they keep the impressions on file. I know I am going to need another one at some point. Overall sportingsmiles did everything they said they would do.
johnk1320
7/11/19
Have used a mouth guard at night, for years and have always had great service and products from Sporting Smiles!
break
7/10/19
Son needed a mouthguard for football. He loved that he got to pick his own colors. Came fast and fit great.
sammid1
5/14/19
I just got my second clear mouthguard for my son that plays high school basketball. We tried the boil and bite guards and they were loose and feel out. The one I ordered from sportingsmiles was tight and fit great. We just ordered a replacement because he lost the first one. Was nice just ordering and not having to do the impression over. They have been great to work with. There custom service has always answered any questions that I have had.
sallyj65
5/7/19
My son lost his retainer just after having them for 3 months. We moved an our dentist was over an hour and a half away. Looked online and decided it was worth a chance. The impression kit came right away. Send back and in about 10 days I got the retainers back. They fit perfect and would have be a quarter of the price. Will reorder a spare set
barbm73
5/3/19
I just got my night guard today and it was great. Read the reviews on here and figured I had to tell my store. I called first and they helped me over the phone to pick the right guard. I paid with paypal just in case there was a problem.

Got impression kit right away. Was easy to do. Shipped back and got my night guards in 2 weeks. Haven't had real time to test it yet but seems really good. The fit is perfect. I normally don't write reviews, but figured I had to since there was a couple other bad ones.
theo81
4/15/19
I sent a picture 4 my impressions and they said it was good. And then they emailed me saying the impression isn't good and they need a $15 to send me another kit. They did this to me twice. I took Impressions like seven times. I left the impressions in my mouth for about 7 minutes and they still said that some smear appeared like 5 times. I asked for a refund and they took $15 out of my refund and they said it was for shipping the product. It's a whole scam.
nicolel211
3/12/19
I ordered two packs of teeth whitening for my partner and I which included the whitening light. I paid I think about $25 to have it sent to NZ and purchased extras I spent over 100usd and to find products missing with no explanation I contacted customer service to ask what happened. Wasn't greeted or apologised to in the email they said they were out of stock and that was it. I had to keep hounding them for them (they were still selling them on the website so how were they out of stock?!?) they again replied rudely and eventually said we are putting through a $10 refund....keeping in mind I purchased 2 packs... they cost more than that on the website so what's going on?!? I said I wanted the lights I had purchasd not a partial refund. They also said that the lights don't even have a purpose... ummmm so why are you selling them?!

I also asked about the colour of the blue protective gel as it came a very different cloudy colour to what is in the clear picture on the internet so being that it's my teeth it's a bit of a worry so I haven't used them. A lot of the caps come off the other gels too so arrives a bit of a mess.

Now I could totally handle all of that but the terrible customer service is appalling! No "hi" no apology for there muck ups or any explanation! Quite frankly they've kept money that doesn't belong to them and are selling products they don't have and also that they don't believe in. That's scary!
megang109
12/2/18
I suggest looking into and shopping around for all companies that are able to serve your dental needs. I paid $140 for two bite guard retainers, as advertised.
I was sent the impression kit...no big deal. NOW...I need to stress that there is no stipulation/regulation stating that the impressions are required to be one dental set. I figured since I was paying a significant amount for a product, I would be able to receive the product. I PAID FOR TWO bite guards....and decided to created impressions for myself and for my husband. We both grind out teeth bad bad bad.
After sending in the impressions, close to 2 weeks later, my mail lady knocked on my door, and required payment for my shipment! I ALREADY PAID FOR SHIPPING.....also, I LIVE IN WISCONSIN...like 1 hour away from the actual location of the company itself. YET, I had to pay my mail lady an extra $7 to receive my package.
After opening my package, I realized that I had received 2 retainers that were EXACTLY the same. I contacted the company via email stating that I had received two of the same bite guards. Their response...."well you sent two uppers". I received NO emails stating that this was not allowed, and I received NO email or contact, asking me (THE BUYER) which impression I would like to have made. They just chose one impression, decided to spite me for taking two upper impressions, and sent what they felt like sending.
Keep in mind....I PAID $140 for TWO retainers. I had requested that they make a retainer of the impression that I didn't receive, and that I would remake a lower impression (to meet THEIR UNDOCUMENTED DEMANDS). The company then required that I pay another $15 for another impression set so that I could receive what I ORIGINALLY PAID FOR. I paid the $15, and AGAIN, 2 weeks later, my mail lady required another $7 in extra shipping costs (again, i live an hour away from the actual company).

When all was said and done, I finally received the products I paid for, but paid well over the listed price. Just beware, there might be extra costs.
mikes1525
12/1/18
I was just searching for there new phone number and saw that there was only one review and have to provide my own. I have ordered my teeth grinding guard with the company for over 4 years. I get a new one every few years. They have been great and saved my hundred of dollars over the years. Great company to work with

I bought my guard for them and the product turned out great.

By Larry S.

They have only responded to 1 of 3 emails They also do not respond to facebook.

By Amber B.

They have great reviews on google. I watched the video and it seemed easy to do.

By Larry S.

No, it shouldn't be an issue. We have many customers that use our impression process with veneers. Just to be 100% sure one trick is to use coconut oil, put a little on the veneers and it will prevent any sticking.

By Evan M., Sporting Smiles Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Sporting Smiles staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Sporting Smiles