SportFanatic.net

SportFanatic.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SportFanatic.net also ranks 85th among Sports Other sites.

How would you rate SportFanatic.net?

“Same thing happened to me”

Erica C.
9/10/14

Same thing happened to me. I haven't received my package. The website says that email is the best way to contact them and they will get back to you within 24 hours... BULL! I wish I would've seen these reviews before I ordered. =/

ericac7
September 10th, 2014
roghl
March 15th, 2015
Bought an iphone, item was not shipped in 2 weeks, when wrote an email to ask them about the order, got a cancellation email of my order, but they wouldn't refund my money.
kathleena3
July 9th, 2013
Same thing here... placed an order on 3/30 and when I try to track nothing shows. Called both numbers - can't get through. SMH... Bad Bad Bad

Wish I would have seen these complaints before I ordered...
sylviap1
December 23rd, 2011
Made a $50+ purchase 12/11/11. I looked to see the status of my order today and it states the "package is being processed." I called the numbers provided and got a voice mail a couple different times. I clicked on CONTACT US on the website, it gives the number and email of Michael Rytina, President/CEO of the company. I called the number but it's the same number as the sales listed on the website. I received an email within 30 minutes with my tracking number stating that my package was sent out 12/21/11 via USPS Priority mail with a tracking number that is scheduled to arrive 12/24/11. Nothing like cutting it close for the holidays. Do not recommend doing business with them.
williamr2
December 9th, 2009
I purchased merchandise from this website and have not recieved it. After looking at the websites tracker the order has not even been processed, but it does show my order # sitting there. I have contacted the website via internet and Fax (that is the only contact info. Available) and have not recieved any response at all. I now will have to deal with this through my credit card company. **** Do not buy from this website! People like this give purchasing over the internet a bad name!
triph
December 17th, 2009
Placed an order online on dec. 7, 09.as of dec. 17 order still just shows processing. Have sent 2 emails and have gotten no reply. After a long internet search i found 2 contact numbers. Have called both numbers and have left numerous voicemails that have also gotten me no reply. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL. Anyone that might be looking for contact numbers even though they won't do good. The 2 i have are *******618 and *******836
joser2
March 1st, 2011
Do not buy from this website. I have tried contacting them many times and I get no answers. I placed an order about one month ago and have not received my merchandise. I REPEAT... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SportFanatic.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SportFanatic.net?

Have a question about SportFanatic.net?