Review of SportEar

Draper, UT 84020-8274, US
support@sportear.com

todds104
2/1/18

Bought a set of ghost strike hearing protection and they wouldnt even last 3 months of hunting. I had them a few years and every year i had issues, when ever i got them back from repairs they either sound fake, or the volume was to low, sometimes they have this faint machine gun noise going all the time, batteries sometimes wouldnt make it a half a day. One time i had issuse they sent me a new ghost strike to use till mine got fixed and it even stopped working after a few weeks.Each time u send them in they charge u 69 dollars so after i had almost 700 dollars into them i said im going back to walkers game ear they seam to last longer with alot less issues. I wouldnt recomend buying these i can tell u for sure they have not been feild tested. There reveiws that i saw online i can say r made up . I tested these in cold weather and warm weather and i garrentee u these are not the ones for hunting unless u carry regular ear plugs along for backup,

melvinf17
3/6/17

The company is great to work with. The reason I have 3 pair I lost a pair then found them after I replaced them( now they have service plans to help with that) and just recently up graded again. I see a couple of guys that have had trouble and I don't get it!!!! Battery's are very inconsistent. 10 boxes all is good the next box 3 will be bad brand new and 7 will be fine. You can pay 3 times the money for less!

peterh178
2/10/17

I ordered a custom set of hearing protection. They were supposed to cut through background noise at work and protect my hearing on the gun range. I emailed customer service when I received the product (I interpreted the instructions incorrectly), and it took a week to get a reply.
I was told to ship them back and they would reprogram the devices. I got them back and one does not work at all now.
I called customer service and was told I'd get a call from the "expert", but apparently customer service doesn't have the same sense of urgency that I do.
Please save yourself $$$ and frustration and stay away from SportEar products.

gg32
11/24/14

Found a very cool product in my search for hearing aids.
It's called SportEAR. It's the ultimate hearing aid for the outdoorsman.
It allows you to hear better while automatically protecting your ears from gunfire or other loud noises. Great for outdoor hobbies as well as working around loud noises.
I wish I'd had that 30 years ago before I damaged my hearing from too much shooting.
I ended up going with a Clearflex product that I have been thrilled with, but SportEAR was a great site and cool technology.

Questions? Get answers from the SportEar staff and other customers.

SportEar?