Spoke

Spoke has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Spoke also ranks 3rd among Cycling sites.

How would you rate Spoke?

“Great”

Jeremy C.
11/11/19

It's not the first time I order clothes fro here, always forget to review. The quality is superb and the prices are affordable. Thanks!

gillj6
June 30th, 2019
Ordered a t shirt for my hubby. Really impressed with quality of the item. Easy to order and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend and use again
josephk268
June 18th, 2019
Great range of t-shirts. Orders akways Delivered in good time. The pricing is very reasonable and can't complain about the quality.
jeremyc191
November 11th, 2019
stevew635
June 18th, 2019
Hey, this is only a small company but the products they sell cycling enthusiasts and anybody else are suppose, are top quality. I have purchased two sweatshirts - Alpe De Huez and Brooklyn 77 both in navy blue, and a light blue Rouleur T shirt ... they are the most comfortable items in my wardrobe right now. The sweatshirts are warm enough to wear on their own with a jacket during autumn/ winter and the t-shirt is lightweight enough to have worn on the few days the sun has come out so far this Summer. They all wash well and the lettering has shown no signs of deteriorating like some goods do. One thing I have noticed is the care taken to centre the lettering properly - top products designed with care. I have had compliments from colleagues and envious looks from cyclists. Very reasonably priced considering the quality as well. My next purchase will be a Velovangelist hooded top for Winter. Fast delivery and well packaged.
jenniea9
June 26th, 2019
I bought a sweatshirt for my husband. Really impressed with the quality and look of this item. Really liked the quirky cut cuffs too

Great service all round
beccab32
June 21st, 2019
Got a shirt for my husband for Father's Day here in the US. LOVE the fabric--it's that soft, lightweight cotton blend. And the shipping was fast even though it had to cross an ocean! Will do business again!
mariah325
July 4th, 2019
Got the KOM tee for himself, black on black. He loves it. Good wifey points for me. Excellent fit and washes great.
tinas307
June 26th, 2019
Fab T Shirt bought as a Father's Day present - it went down a treat. Good, efficient service and a quality product.
mandih9
Mandi H.
June 26th, 2019
Lovely T shirt great quality and perfect for a cyclist who doesn't like fuss! Would recommend- quick delivery too - thanks.
racheln80
July 4th, 2019
My husband is cycling Alpe D'Huez this weekend again for the 3rd time and this time has your T-shirt to wear - awesome!

Questions? Get answers from the Spoke staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spoke?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about Spoke?