Review of SpiritualUnite

Tel: 1465490973
info@spiritualunite.com

ismaelr4
8/14/15

SpiritualUnite is a great site for people on a spiritual journey. It's a safe place with many open minded people. I felt weclome from the very start.

melodieq
8/14/15

Spiritual Unite is a wonderful uplifting place to visit. Positive people sharing positive posts. Friends reaching out to offer real friendship, light and hope......
thank you for the website.
thank you for the encouragement.
thank you for sharing hope.

lisaw105
8/12/15

I was looking for spiritual site to network on, found my home.

jamesm273
6/8/15

I have had almost an identical experience with both of the people named above. They were insulting, rude, immature and derogatory and laughing at the fact I have split up with my girlfriend!!!! Enrique is a very immature, arrogant, self centered and unprofessional individual!!! A SNAKE!!!!!!!
These people are far from spiritual and i believe they may be using some kind of tracking software based on the comments above!
Well i have opened a law suit with my lawyer and i am suing them post haste!!!
They have omitted from the whois database but my lawyer will get that information within the week.
They are based in Australia from what I can gather.
They really ought to be careful as they may end up pissing off the wrong person and their site (built on PHPFOX) which is a very 'hackable' code, may well end up getting taken down!
Not my style but i know people who wouldn't react like I have and take it to the absolute extreme especially after being spoken to like that by someone who knows nothing about you and thinks its ok to hide behind this online system and treat people any way he likes regardless of their feelings .... and connections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENRIQUE!!! My advice to you is sort your god damn mother f****** S*** out or you will end up in serious trouble BRO!!!!!!!

Response from Susan B., SpiritualUnite Representative
I think what you write says more about you than it does Enrique , Namaste
paulb175
4/16/15

Frankly I am not impressed with the reactions of the admins to being away from the site for a while. They were abusive & brought up old matters that they claimed were old news. They childishly started calling me bro & fag which did not please me at all as I expected them to be mature about it. I have deleted my account & would not recommend this site to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the SpiritualUnite staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SpiritualUnite