This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt

Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt

Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt also ranks 189th among Shipping sites. The most common issues with Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt?

“I was renting the condo at 37 Grosvenor St, Toronto,...”

Raimel L.
1/15/10

I was renting the condo at 37 Grosvenor St, Toronto, ON, Canada. Is this the one you were trying to rent? If it is so we are about to be roommates! Cuz supousely the keys and contract are on their way! I just have to pay 900 CAD! Yeah right! If you look the supouse address on the google mapas you can even see there is not such company!... I call the building at this address and did confirm to me that there were not such company! I did my research!

jonasb
January 15th, 2010
I`ve used their services and all was ok... depends of the senders... if he`s ok or not
mattg2
January 13th, 2010
I'm trying to rent a condo, and this guy in the Uk wants to use this shipping company, i'm not sure if the website he gave me is even legit. So i'm asking, is this site a scam?
raimell
January 15th, 2010
lisas6
February 15th, 2010
I was excited to rent a beautiful apartment in Kelowna, BC for $$900 CAD. I was instructed to send the money to www.spedition-worldwide.com and they would hold it until I got the keys and viewed the apartment. Since I'm no dummy, I started to investigate this. I quickly found out it's all a scam. The website said they were in Liverpool, UK. The guy that posted the ad, his name was Bruce Rowen. Some of the phrases I have seen him use from other posts are "you only need to receive the keys and the contract", and "my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in London, United Kingdom. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in England will be about 4 years.". DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. They keep changing the website and their names, but always use the same phrases. FRAUD!
rymb
January 14th, 2010
This is a scam. Anyone from craigslist or ebay who want you to use Western Union or MoneyGram or similar services is a SCAM

Check out these websites.

Questions? Get answers from the Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt?

Have a question about Spedition-services-ltd.uk.tt?