Sparklers.us

Sparklers.us has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 3,375 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Sparklers.us most frequently mention customer service, daughters wedding and timely manner.Sparklers.us ranks 1st among Party Supplies sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.7%
3,084

• Can't wait to have a fun sparkler send off at my daughters wedding.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Sparklers.us?

“Good buy!”

Maria B.
11/3/19

Good buy! But be warned that they do not easily ignite with a regular candle lighter... you'll need a torch to get them off. Would buy again.

“I never received my sparklers for my wedding”

CS i.
12/30/19

I never received my sparklers for my wedding. When I called customer service, they were extremely rude and were trying to say it was my fault since I didn't call sooner. It was my wedding, I was busy and I guess I just assumed they could simply ship my item-but no. They tried to blame their problem on me and yelled into the phone. This company is a joke. I had to buy local the day before the wedding. Please buy elsewhere if you care at all about getting your items. Buyer beware!

Reviews (3,375)

fabulouss
Fabulous S.
January 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase

Very professional and kind customer service. Got the product I expected and the quality was what was promised. Our sparkler send off went off without a hitch. Every one of them lit and burn time was as advertised. I paid expressed shipped and due to a storm, order was not delivered on promised date. Still got them in time and sparklers.us refunded the $10 express shipping fee to me. Again very professional and kind customer services.

anonymousx168
anonymous X.
October 7th, 2018
Verified purchase

I haven't used them yet but after the wedding I will leave another review to let you know how they worked.

christinag91
Christina G.
January 21st, 2018
Verified purchase

Easy, with good prices would be better with a coupon or discount to make me feel like I accomplished something. Came in very quickly!

crushedb138
Crushed B.
March 29th, 2019
Verified purchase

The bucket arrived completely crushed and flat, as did the shipping box. The sparklers were fine but as of this moment, I'm still waiting to chat with someone and I've been waiting for 20 minutes with apparently the 1st spot in the queue. So we paid extra for the bucket, but it's completely unusable. We have a video of it, if necessary. I also tried calling but got no answer somehow?

vanessax2
Vanessa X.
Verified purchase

They were such a wow factor at our wedding! Everyone loved them and were so excited. The pictures came out so perfect!

sergios64
Sergio S.
December 21st, 2018
Verified purchase

Overall I as pretty satisfied. My one complaint was that packaging left a little to be desired. By the time I received the package, almost all the little boxes had been smashed in one way or another and had to clean out all the broken pieces of sparklers from the boxes.

gwene16
Gwen E.
August 24th, 2018
Verified purchase

Received my sparklers in a timely manner and the bride and groom had fun running through them about three times before they burned out!

raeg14
Rae G.
November 30th, 2018
Verified purchase

Order arrived in a timely manner without any delivery issues. We have not used them yet, but high hopes of an awesome wedding event.

csi1
CS i.
December 30th, 2019

gayleh32
Gayle H.
Verified purchase

The order came as expected, in plenty of time for our daughter's big day. One of the smoothest buying experiences we've had in a very long time, especially when the timing is crucial to get everything in place for a wedding. I would definitely recommend you choose them for your sparkler needs.

susiel22
Susie l.
July 29th, 2018
Verified purchase

Its was easy to find my product.. And hoping this product comes on time before the wedding . We shall see

saadd
Saad D.
April 16th, 2018
Verified purchase

Most of the sparklers were broken or bent. Some of the boxes were ripped and the sparklers were falling out. Luckily I ordered enough to make up for the broken ones but overall very disappointed with the amount of broken ones... it was an important occasion and if I didn't order enough then it would've been very depressing. However, thank you for offering express delivery, most of the other stores did not offer that.

abigailc33
Abigail C.
April 28th, 2018
Verified purchase

Great online shopping experience but once my package arrived one of my confetti poppers had already popped in the box

beverlyt31
Beverly T.
December 21st, 2018
Verified purchase

Shopping great - expedited shipping prices absurd. Two of the six large smoke canisters I received were duds and did not go off - that was disappointing.

jonash39
Jonas H.
August 20th, 2018
Verified purchase

These were perfect for my wedding, everyone loved them and the sparklers lasted longer than we had expected which is a plus!

debbieb995
August 4th, 2020

Ordered sky lanterns and they never showed up for the wedding. Paid for expedited shipping too. Needless to say, this company is not dependable. Returned them after they arrived 8 days late!

kalil1
Kali L.
July 18th, 2018
Verified purchase

Purchased for my wedding. Sparklers shipped and arrived quickly. Haven't used them yet, but hoping for the best based on reviews.

malissac4
Malissa C.
August 19th, 2018
Verified purchase

Very easy to find exactly what I needed. I wish there were more photos of the different types and lengths though

thanky49
Thank y.
February 19th, 2019
Verified purchase

Great prices and easy ordering process. However! Delivery of my package was damaged and package of sparklers was crushed and missing a few due to box being damaged. Company has not responded to my email about this issue, nor was I able to upload the photos of the box.

debbiec187
Debbie C.
Verified purchase

Great product! I did research and they had the best prices. They were easy to order and they were shipped timely. My daughters wedding sparkles beautifully! Would use them again!

cheyannem3
Cheyanne M.
January 31st, 2018
Verified purchase

The sparklers are huge. I haven't lit one so I don't know that part but they should definitely burn for a while with how long they are. Everything came as expected. Not a bad price for how many you get.

tammyj46
Tammy J.
November 8th, 2018
Verified purchase

My daughters wedding reception exit was ruined do to be sent garbage. I cannot understand why I was mailed something so disgusting. I really don't believe you are a legitimate company. And I was fraudulently taken for through the mail

mariamag
Mariama G.
March 26th, 2018
Verified purchase

Pretty easy to use. Had to do a little outside research for recommendations on what size was best. But it worked out well.

lizziev
September 3rd, 2019

I placed an order, was told I would get it in 2-3 business days. Never got it. Aug 19 still waiting for my order. I emailed them, called them was told I was going to get a call back. Never did. I got an email from Chris saying he would "send new order at his expense", never got it. Called back they said they never sent it and if I wanted to order again!? I said I wanted a refund, they said maybe they could get an order in time before my event, not a guarantee.

Questions? Get answers from the Sparklers.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sparklers.us?

Have a question about Sparklers.us?