Sparklers.us

Sparklers.us has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 3,375 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sparklers.us also ranks 55th among Party Supplies sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.7%
3,084

• Ordered for my daughters wedding and they worked beautifilly.
  • Awesome product and excellent delivery and customer service!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Sparklers.us?

“Good buy!”

Maria B.
11/3/19

Good buy! But be warned that they do not easily ignite with a regular candle lighter... you'll need a torch to get them off. Would buy again.

“I never received my sparklers for my wedding”

CS i.
12/30/19

I never received my sparklers for my wedding. When I called customer service, they were extremely rude and were trying to say it was my fault since I didn't call sooner. It was my wedding, I was busy and I guess I just assumed they could simply ship my item-but no. They tried to blame their problem on me and yelled into the phone. This company is a joke. I had to buy local the day before the wedding. Please buy elsewhere if you care at all about getting your items. Buyer beware!

Reviews (3,375)

daughters wedding (14) customer service (16) great product (9) wedding exit (7) shopping experience (5) 3 minutes (4) wedding day (3) wedding night (3) great price (9) wedding reception (6) checkout process (3)
mariab128
crushedb138
Crushed B.
March 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
The bucket arrived completely crushed and flat, as did the shipping box. The sparklers were fine but as of this moment, I'm still waiting to chat with someone and I've been waiting for 20 minutes with apparently the 1st spot in the queue. So we paid extra for the bucket, but it's completely unusable. We have a video of it, if necessary. I also tried calling but got no answer somehow?
fabulouss
Fabulous S.
January 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Very professional and kind customer service. Got the product I expected and the quality was what was promised. Our sparkler send off went off without a hitch. Every one of them lit and burn time was as advertised. I paid expressed shipped and due to a storm, order was not delivered on promised date. Still got them in time and sparklers.us refunded the $10 express shipping fee to me. Again very professional and kind customer services.
saadd
Saad D.
April 16th, 2018
Verified purchase
Most of the sparklers were broken or bent. Some of the boxes were ripped and the sparklers were falling out. Luckily I ordered enough to make up for the broken ones but overall very disappointed with the amount of broken ones... it was an important occasion and if I didn't order enough then it would've been very depressing. However, thank you for offering express delivery, most of the other stores did not offer that.
vanessax2
Vanessa X.
Verified purchase
They were such a wow factor at our wedding! Everyone loved them and were so excited. The pictures came out so perfect!
anonymousw349
anonymous W.
March 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
The promotion said order wedding sparklers and receive a box of sparklers, the box of sparklers were on the packaging invoice, but not in the package. I contacted and was told that they moved warehouse and the box of sparklers would be in mail on Monday. That was over 2 weeks ago, not worth my time, so have just figured sparklers us is not where I'll shop in the future
gayleh32
Gayle H.
Verified purchase
The order came as expected, in plenty of time for our daughter's big day. One of the smoothest buying experiences we've had in a very long time, especially when the timing is crucial to get everything in place for a wedding. I would definitely recommend you choose them for your sparkler needs.
kathrinea1
Kathrine A.
January 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Found exactly what I needed fast and easy. Let’s just hope when the sparklers get here, they will be correct. But very simple and ppl like simple!
thanky15
March 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Pricey but that's what's expected when it's wedding related. Overall experience was easy and pleasant. The only thing that was surprising was the price and the fact that it was stated that I was getting 10 for free and never got them. Not a big deal though. It happens. I'm not upset about it. Why get upset about the small things right? I like this website and will be recommending it to all of my engaged friends.
lizziev
September 3rd, 2019
I placed an order, was told I would get it in 2-3 business days. Never got it. Aug 19 still waiting for my order. I emailed them, called them was told I was going to get a call back. Never did. I got an email from Chris saying he would "send new order at his expense", never got it. Called back they said they never sent it and if I wanted to order again!!!??? I said I wanted a refund, they said maybe they could get an order in time before my event, not a guarantee.
beverlyt31
Beverly T.
December 21st, 2018
Verified purchase
Shopping great - expedited shipping prices absurd. Two of the six large smoke canisters I received were duds and did not go off - that was disappointing.
debbiec187
Debbie C.
Verified purchase
Great product! I did research and they had the best prices. They were easy to order and they were shipped timely. My daughters wedding sparkles beautifully! Would use them again!
thanky21
March 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
Absolutely horrible. They offered me a price match and then never followed through, I ordered the 288 package of sparklers and received 256, over half of the 256 came broken. When trying to get ahold of sparklers.us to ask about the price match I received no response. When following up regarding the broken sparklers they sent some replacements but were short one box and are still not responding to the price match concern or the fact that they shorted me 32 sparklers. This whole process has been a bad experience and I wish I had dealt with another company. But I can't get my money back from this one soo.....

Thanks for ruining it for this bride.
weddingq
Wedding Q.
October 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
These sparklers were amazing! Great price, great quality! The burn time was pretty long and even held up in the rain!
thanky19
March 5th, 2019
Nice website
Tags I ordered were not contained in any bag or envelope and therefore were all over the box upon arrival. One tag was ripped
laurenwi
LaurenW I.
January 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Easy to order and received in plenty of time for my wedding! Hope they light up our send off....will find out in two days! YAY!
sparklings
Sparkling S.
March 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
So much fun to watch our daughter and all her friends sparkle on the beach for her sweet 16! Thank you!
katet71
Kate T.
January 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
straight forward. Good options. Well laid out with descriptive explanations and good photos. Also, thanks for the promotional gift.
thanky6
February 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Looking forward to these items coming on time. Good price - excited to see if the product delivers. Thanks!
traceym141
March 12th, 2019
So they may be the cheapest on the market, but they have basically ripped off a company in Nashville (sparklersonline.com) and price gouge on shipping. They offer overnight and 2-day even though it is ILLEGAL. These are fireworks and nothing like that can be shipped faster than ground. The customer service is horrendous...apparently Chris is the only owner stateside and he has the professionalism of a 10 year old. Interrupting/bullying and multiple lies about costs and shipping. Then tries to make me feel bad because I am getting "such a steal" and he is going to drop my package off at a UPS store.

Order from sparklersonline.com. Her name is Libba. I actually talked to her and she is a kind, sweet women who didn't charge me anything for ground and had it guaranteed by 3/14. I paid more but the piece of mind was worth it.
thanky24
March 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Fast shipping, great price and also got a free gift. Haven't used them yet but my wedding is in a couple weeks and I'm sure they will be the perfect end to the night
mra85
Mr a.
March 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
The quality of the sparklers themselves was very impressive, better than even hoped for. The customer service was outstanding. They must have filled the order the moment they received it as it arrived quickly during the busiest shopping season of the year. Sparklers.Us brought Magic to our special day!
thanky4
February 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
Easy to navigate, quick to show eligible promotions that don't require paying more money, good bulk price and discounts for larger orders, etc.
marip181
Mari P.
January 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was extremely bummed out when I wrote to sparklers because I tried cancelling my order within minutes of placing my order but did not hear back from anyone. Instead I received my package and read that I was not allowed to return it. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of sparklers I don't need

Questions? Get answers from the Sparklers.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sparklers.us?

Have a question about Sparklers.us?