Review of Sparklers.us

Tel: 1-800-750-2980

chriso91
Chris O.
10/9/19

Searching for a buying the sparklers was a very easy experience. When it came time to light them all, there was no trouble, and the photos we used them in for the wedding turned out great!

lizziev
9/3/19

I placed an order, was told I would get it in 2-3 business days. Never got it. Aug 19 still waiting for my order. I emailed them, called them was told I was going to get a call back. Never did. I got an email from Chris saying he would "send new order at his expense", never got it. Called back they said they never sent it and if I wanted to order again!!!??? I said I wanted a refund, they said maybe they could get an order in time before my event, not a guarantee.

crushedb88
Crushed B.
3/29/19

The bucket arrived completely crushed and flat, as did the shipping box. The sparklers were fine but as of this moment, I'm still waiting to chat with someone and I've been waiting for 20 minutes with apparently the 1st spot in the queue. So we paid extra for the bucket, but it's completely unusable. We have a video of it, if necessary. I also tried calling but got no answer somehow?

thanky116
3/23/19

Sparklers.us is awesome! The sparklers were exactly what we were looking for to celebrate our wedding. The length of the sparkler stems was perfect.

thanky26
3/23/19

Easy to use website.The sparklers were one of our favorite parts of the wedding. They lasted for several photographery shots. More than we could have hoped for.

thanky25
3/23/19

It was a quick and easy experience. My order didn't take long to arrive and am pleased with the product.

thanky115
3/22/19

fast and quick. The material could be better, too plasticky. looks great from far away. I was not sure if the gun was for magnum or standard size.

thanky24
3/22/19

Fast shipping, great price and also got a free gift. Haven't used them yet but my wedding is in a couple weeks and I'm sure they will be the perfect end to the night

thanky23
3/22/19

The buckets and sparklers came in two different shipments. When only one bucket came instead of two, I called customer service and they shipped the other bucket and sent a confirmation email with all the shipping information. The only disappointment I had was I tried using the chat 3 or 4 different times and never got a response...

thanky18
3/20/19

Easy ordering. Just hope the products are good. Never ordered before and this is my sons special day.

thanky22
3/19/19

Fantastic, we will be using them for my sons wedding 4/6. Can't wait. Thank you again for an easy ordering process and a very quick delivery. Thank you again!

thanky16
3/17/19

This site has good reviews and it was the best deal on the web if you are looking for send off Sparklers for your wedding!

thanky21
3/14/19

Absolutely horrible. They offered me a price match and then never followed through, I ordered the 288 package of sparklers and received 256, over half of the 256 came broken. When trying to get ahold of sparklers.us to ask about the price match I received no response. When following up regarding the broken sparklers they sent some replacements but were short one box and are still not responding to the price match concern or the fact that they shorted me 32 sparklers. This whole process has been a bad experience and I wish I had dealt with another company. But I can't get my money back from this one soo.....

Thanks for ruining it for this bride.

thanky12
3/13/19

Quick, simple, and easy! I can't wait for the order to come and actually try the product for my wedding.

traceym141
3/12/19

So they may be the cheapest on the market, but they have basically ripped off a company in Nashville (sparklersonline.com) and price gouge on shipping. They offer overnight and 2-day even though it is ILLEGAL. These are fireworks and nothing like that can be shipped faster than ground. The customer service is horrendous...apparently Chris is the only owner stateside and he has the professionalism of a 10 year old. Interrupting/bullying and multiple lies about costs and shipping. Then tries to make me feel bad because I am getting "such a steal" and he is going to drop my package off at a UPS store.

Order from sparklersonline.com. Her name is Libba. I actually talked to her and she is a kind, sweet women who didn't charge me anything for ground and had it guaranteed by 3/14. I paid more but the piece of mind was worth it.

crysm1
Crys M.
3/11/19

It was a smooth transaction and I received the product promptly. Thanks for such a user-friendly experience, both online and receipt in-person.

anonymouse374
anonymous E.
3/7/19

I purchased the sparklers for my daughter's wedding and they were so fun. The shipping as fast, so they arrived just in time for our event. Everyone had a great time lighting them and we were able to take plenty pictures while they were lit. Would definitely buy again for another event!!

mra85
Mr a.
3/7/19

The quality of the sparklers themselves was very impressive, better than even hoped for. The customer service was outstanding. They must have filled the order the moment they received it as it arrived quickly during the busiest shopping season of the year. Sparklers.Us brought Magic to our special day!

thanky20
3/6/19

Service was great so far but we will not know about the quality of the sparklers until our wedding in a month

thanky19
3/5/19

Nice website
Tags I ordered were not contained in any bag or envelope and therefore were all over the box upon arrival. One tag was ripped

thanky17
3/4/19

Have not yet used the sparklers but so far I'm happy with the entire purchase & hoping the product is as good a the description

joannaq2
Joanna Q.
3/3/19

After reviews and knowing exactly what we needed. The website was very easy to navigate and purchasing was quick and easy. Delivery came in estimated time and our order was correct. I couldn't ask for an easier process.

happyb20
Happy B.
3/2/19

I ordered the sparklers for my wedding they were beautiful! They give of a gold hue and last longer than the usual, look magnificent in my wedding pics. Definitely will order afain and have referred many to your sight. Thank You!

anonymousw349
anonymous W.
3/2/19

The promotion said order wedding sparklers and receive a box of sparklers, the box of sparklers were on the packaging invoice, but not in the package. I contacted and was told that they moved warehouse and the box of sparklers would be in mail on Monday. That was over 2 weeks ago, not worth my time, so have just figured sparklers us is not where I'll shop in the future

beckyn18
Becky N.
3/2/19

The Sparklers were of great quality. They were quick and easy to light. Beautiful while burning and lasted a long time after being lit. So much fun and beautiful pictures!

Questions? Get answers from the Sparklers.us staff and other customers.

Sparklers.us?