Spanish To English reviews

ronaldl120
9/17/18

Pretty good app to lean Spanish. Recommended for someone who likes to learn Spanish language. Spanishtoenglish got you covered. :)

evieb7
9/11/18

I also had a very good experience with this application.
My husband and I decided to spend our vacation together in Spain.
We always wanted to make a road trip through this country. But none of us speaks spanish at all. I found this app almost in the last moment before leaving.
It made our trip more interesting. We could communicate with people easily.

roseannz
9/8/18

I've lived in the Central Valley of California for almost 31 years, but I never learned Spanish. Maybe I'm biased, but English is our language in the USA. Anyway, we have a housecleaning service come in every two weeks. In a couple of these weeks, a lady who doesn't speak English cleaned our home. I had some special instructions for her, but since neither of us spoke the other's language, I was looking for some way to communicate. I came across "Spanishtoenglish" on my cell phone. What is so great about this app is that you write in what you want to say. The Spanish translation shows up on the cell phone, along with an audible voice feature. It is simple but totally successful. I love it. It would also be invaluable if people wanted to learn Spanish. The very best translation app I ever found!

Questions? Get answers from the Spanish To English staff and other customers.

Spanish To English?