Letspeak

Letspeak has a consumer rating of 4.93 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Letspeak ranks 6th among Translation sites.

How would you rate Letspeak?

“Excellent and professional staff to work with”

Susana S.
1/27/22

As a freelance ATA-certified translator in the English<>Spanish language pair, I have had the pleasure of working with Nancy and Malia at Letspeak since last year. They are very professional, pay on time, and respond to clarification and other requests in a timely manner. They consider you part of their team, are open to suggestions and value high quality work. There is never any push to rush through translations. I look forward to continuing to work with Letspeak and highly recommend them, without reservations.

susanas64
January 27th, 2022

joeld230
October 26th, 2021

I have worked as an interpreter with Letspeak for a couple of years now. They are an excellent agency work with. Letspeak provides enough information to allow me to prepare well for each interpreting assignment. The staff is friendly and helpful. I look forward to working together for many years to come!

Products used:
I provided American Sign Language interpreting services.

Allendy D. – Letspeak Rep

Thank you Joel. We very much appreciate your consistent level of professionalism for all your ASL interpreting assignments. It will be a pleasure working with you for many more years to come.

eveb79
September 5th, 2021

It's a pleasure working with the team at Letspeak.net. Always professional, friendly. Their quality work is delivered early or on time. I've been working with Letspeak for quite a few years now and they're just as great and dependable as ever.

Allendy D. – Letspeak Rep

Thank you so much Eve for giving us the privilege of assisting you with your projects over the years. We always welcome your feedback for even greater level of improvement for your total satisfaction.

orlyc2
October 15th, 2021

I will take this opportunity to recognize the professionalism demonstrated by the staff at Letspeak.

Allendy D. – Letspeak Rep

Thanks Orly for recognizing our level of professionalism at Letspeak. The whole staff also enjoys working with a reliable and professional Haitian Creole Interpreter such as yourself.

gabrieles39
January 27th, 2022

Hello,
I have been working with Letspeak for several years and would like to highly recommend this company. Their professionalism with the interpreters is outstanding. There is excellent communication and support. I am looking forward to be working with letspeak for the years to come. Dr. Gabriele Suboch

gabrielar93
November 3rd, 2021

It's been a pleasure to freelance for Letspeak. Their staff is kind, considerate, and professional. Working with them adds a human touch to professionalism.

Allendy D. – Letspeak Rep

Thank you so much Gabriela! The pleasure is ours at Letspeak working with an experienced linguist such as yourself (BSc. Agriculture, CT, Conference Interpreter English><Portuguese).

alejandrad35
September 2nd, 2021

I needed some paperwork translated in a very short noticed and they were friendly and efficient. I will be recommending this agency to my friends.

Allendy D. – Letspeak Rep

Thank you Alejandra for the vote of confidence! It was a pleasure helping you out. Muchas gracias!

giovannal15
February 4th, 2022

Letspeak and I have been partners for over a decade. The mutual respect, both at the personal and professional level, strengthens our relationship. And, as long as I can deliver quality, I know we will be working together.

cecilea13
October 15th, 2021

Working with Letspeak over a year has been smooth, jobs are interesting, communication is effective and payments made promptly. I look forward in continuing working with you in the future.

Allendy D. – Letspeak Rep

Thanks Cecile! It's been a great privilege working with you in your language pairs over the past year or so. We look forward to working with you in an even greater capacity.

marcelat19
October 26th, 2021

I have had the pleasure and privilege to work for Letspeak as a freelance linguist for 14 years and counting. The longevity of Letspeak's business operations and of its partnerships with linguists is a testament to its high quality of services!

Allendy D. – Letspeak Rep

Dear Marcela, our journey as a professional agency wouldn't be the same without you for the past few years. Your linguistic expertise (Ph. D.) is invaluable to us here at Letspeak. We look forward to having the privilege of working with you for many more years. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Letspeak staff and other customers.

Letspeak is your affordable and dependable resource for highly qualified native certified translators, on-site and remote interpreters who have the expertise to easily help you break down language barriers. More than 2,500 professional native linguists stand ready to assist you.

Helping clients worldwide communicate affordably since 1999. Entrust your project to our care and we'll ensure total satisfaction. Visit us at www.letspeak.net or call us at 239.274.5700.

Business History

Since its inception in 1999, Letspeak's mission has been helping cultures come together by providing high quality language services in a friendly environment.

Our message is quite simple: "We are in the business of helping you with affordable language services".

Allendy D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Letspeak?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Letspeak?