Reverso

Reverso has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reverso ranks 7th among Dictionary sites.

How would you rate Reverso?

“I don't know much about the French I took, but this...”

Wayne F.
8/15/12

I don't know much about the French I took, but this site can get you on the right path to any language. It's pretty simple to use, and has an audio as well as a text translation engine.

neworleansd
August 15th, 2012
marions
October 6th, 2009
This is a great site. Not only will it translate languages but it will provide you with the FULL conjugation of a variable! This is a must have for anyone learning a romance language.

Questions? Get answers from the Reverso staff and other customers.

Reverso.net: Free online translation in French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Japanese, English.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverso?

Have a question about Reverso?