Reverso

Reverso has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reverso ranks 9th among Dictionary sites.

How would you rate Reverso?

“I don't know much about the French I took, but this...”

Wayne F.
8/15/12

I don't know much about the French I took, but this site can get you on the right path to any language. It's pretty simple to use, and has an audio as well as a text translation engine.

“Great for context translating but the advertisements are inappropraite”

B E.
12/16/20

I loved this website and used it all the time for help translating phrases. The context it takes from exterior documents is amazing. HOWEVER, I am constantly being bombarded with inappropriate advertisements of scantalous clothing, showing bras and booty shorts that only half cover the model's butt. It is vastly inappropriate to force anyone using your product to see images that can be disturbing in anyway. Again I really appreciate the translating service, but their advertisement partners should be reconsidered.

neworleansd
August 15th, 2012

marions
October 6th, 2009

This is a great site. Not only will it translate languages but it will provide you with the FULL conjugation of a variable! This is a must have for anyone learning a romance language.

be158
December 16th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Reverso staff and other customers.

Reverso.net: Free online translation in French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Japanese, English.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverso?

Have a question about Reverso?