Review of Spadger

Tel: 909 6007034
contact@spadger.us

trejanm
7/26/19

I would have liked to know earlier than 2 weeks if my board wouldn't be able to ship to my location, it would have been more convenient if before I even made the order the website told me it wasn't possible to ship to HI.

juanp150
6/28/19

mi producto nuca llego luego de espera mas día de lo avirtua no y no en tenido repuesta aun
Gracias espero su respuesta pronto

tommya39
6/6/19

I never got my board and I've told u guys before tht I never got my board and since the the time I ordered and till today it stilll hasn't showed up

elliote5
1/19/19

My remote that I ordered never came. I reached out to you but I have not received a response. Please let me know when my remote is going to come.

ronaldp119
12/31/18

I placed an order and tried to find out more information as to when it was going to ship and what the body was made from. They never responded in any manner to my emails or text messages sent through their site on Facebook. I ordered a different hoverboard from Street Saw located in Las Vegas, Nevada

markd587
12/30/18

ORDERED
OID#1021
CHARGED
NEVER SHIPPED
NO COMMUNICATION ABOUT ORDER SHIPPING UPDATES
WILL CANCEL MY CHRISTMAS ORDER call my c.c company and better business bureau also

kristij25
12/22/18

I ordered product from Spadger on 12:/10 and on 12/23 have still not received product. There is no number on the website or the confirmation email to contact anyone. I've emailed them but not received a reply.

richm121
12/5/18

Placed the order on 11/23. It said it would arrive Nov 30. The item still has not shipped. I reached out to the company to find out the status three times and have never received a reply from the company.

gregorye30
11/30/18

It has been a week since I ordered a hoverboard for my grandson from Spadger.US and I have gotten nothing from them but a confirmation that I paid for it. Since then I have tried more than once a day to reach them via email and their web site but nothing they have seems to work. If I use my apple computer their web design does not display data using Safari which you need to send a message to them. When I use my Windows computer I get all the "prove your not a robot" questions and at the end it says your not a robot but when you hit send it says "the page your are trying to access is not available" want to keep shopping.... Yesterday out of total frustration I signed up for Facebook just so I could try sending them a post on Facebook and I was able to get that to work and I posted 2 messages. Of course Facebook isn't their web site which is why it works. I have gotten nothing back other than this survey on Customer Satisfaction which I rate as a 1 star event based on the extremely poor customer service I have experienced on this transaction. Their web site limited me on what color I could order when I put in the order originally, because they only had 2 of the 4 colors left in stock. After that limitation, the order shows "paid for " on the order query screen but also shows "not fulfilled" which is puzzling and needs an answer as to why. They proudly say we ship in 24 hours and most arrive within 2 to 4 days. To which I say "NOT !!!!".... I am ready to cancel because if trying to buy something from these guys is this difficult, I can't imagine trying to get warrantee service in the future would be like. Their web site is pretty but either it or they sure don't do much on their end to keep a customer happy. If I don't hear from them today I will cancel my order and move to another supplier. Horrible customer service. They need to post a phone number and have a real person answering questions to pull themselves out of their miserable Technology blunder they call a Web Site...

kevinf226
11/29/18

I got this email to rate a product you haven't even gotten to ups yet I'm guessing shipping isn't a priority

Questions? Get answers from the Spadger staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Spadger