How would you rate Sony.co.nz?

“Sony! Can not repair their own products”

Sarabjit S.
4/14/21

Hello, I bought Sony Bravia 75" TV (Model No:- KDL75W850C). I paid a huge amount for this TV. I was very happy. But after couple of years, it just stopped working. It started flashing red lights 6 times with no picture on the screen. I contacted Sony Support. I was very disappointed with their answer. They said, they can not repair it. I mean seriously, Its Sony product and they can not repair it. Wow. I felt very disappointed and frustrated. What's the point in buying Sony products when they can not repair their own product. Its just a big name, but they do not have resources and they can not repair anything. Just robbing money out of people's pocket. This was the last time I bought any Sony product. I suggest other people also not to go for Sony Products. They are not worth it. They do not stand for their product.

sarabjits6