SonicRetro

SonicRetro has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SonicRetro also ranks 229th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate SonicRetro?

“Sonic fan sites suck.”

Paul C.
4/24/15

Sonic fan sites are easily the worst topic on the internet. It may not be as bad as The Sonic Center (AKA, The Sonic Cheaters or The Sonic Liars), but it DOES list information about that stupid site. I've had several of my own Sonic fan sites because there are so many bullies on the message boards. And because my sites are so family-friendly, they don't want to affiliate with me. Only the non family-friendly sites. That's about it.

paulc77
Paul C.
April 24th, 2015

Tip for consumers: Sonic sites are offensive. There are just too many bullies everywhere. Stay away from the message boards at all costs.

Questions? Get answers from the SonicRetro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SonicRetro?

Have a question about SonicRetro?