Solar Craft

Solar Craft has a consumer rating of 1.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Solar Craft ranks 52nd among Solar sites.

How would you rate Solar Craft?

“Very Effective”

Paul H.
3/15/18

The install team are neat, tidy and very efficient. We have no complaints and the system is working great.

“Cowboys”

Declan M.
8/20/19

All these people are looking for is a sale. They have no interest in dealing with any issues that arise after installation once they've been paid, they'll tell you it's not their problem. We've been ignored for weeks on end until we eventually had to pay an outside plumber to come in and deal with their shoddy workmanship. Would strongly recommend anybody to stay well away and take your money elsewhere.

paulh354
March 15th, 2018

declanm24
August 20th, 2019

noram31
February 2nd, 2018

Installation involved moving water cylinder into attic - their choice not mine. All appeared to be fine but many days later a significant water leak discovered at 7.00 p.m. on Friday, and all the clothes in the Hot Press soaked through. Unable to contact them outside office hours. Extremely unsatisfactory and disappointing. Will always ask for out of hours contact number from any future installers of any system

walterr50
January 24th, 2018

I had a very negative experience with this Company. I certainly would never do business with them again.

bredam2
November 16th, 2017

I had solar panels installed by solar craft based in Dublin. My experience has gone from bad to worse they left my home filthy, my heating system has never worked since they were in my home. My local plumber fixed the problem for us and advised us that these guys were a pack of cow boys, when I called the office I was told this was not there issue these guys worked on my heating system and radiators. It was very hard to communicate with the crew on the day as they dont speak english really, when I called the office an asian man who advised he was an engineer told me this was not there issue and gave me some story about an air lock my system was re plumbed wrong, I do believe this engineer is the owner of the company. I feel so disappointed, save your thousands dont go with this shower of cow boys.

lark177
Lar K.
March 28th, 2018

I had paid my deposit but cancelled my order after some investigation into this company , It seems that this company will try to charge you up to 100.00 when they have to come back to fix an issue in your home and you will be told that the issue is not the companys problem and it existed before they got there. You have paid probably paid 5 or 6 thousand at this stage. Also ask for 20 customers phone numbers and see how happy they are or not? I have been advised this company had its SEAI reg suspended . The installers who work for this company are not plumbers,before you decide to go ahead with this company ask for the installers paper work before they go near your home proving they are qualified to work on your home.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Solar Craft staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solar Craft?

Have a question about Solar Craft?