Review of SoftwareMart.ca

Tel: +1 877-285-1026
sales@softwaremart.ca

latoyaj17
3/2/18

Aside from selling Microsoft Genuine Keys. They also have the Microsoft certified support. Great company.

brianw194
2/23/18

We bought 25 units of Office 2010 for our Windows 10 computers. We receive free software upgrades plus free software support installation. Thank you

jdz
12/26/17

i had trouble installing the software and contacted them, they provide and awesome assistance in terms of installation, they will also give you helpful information about the software that you have purchased

jays491
12/26/17

This company helped me with my problems! Will definitely buy again from this company! I highly recommend this website!

bryans86
11/21/17

Good customer service, quick and easy fix to my issue! Easy to contact as you can get someone to help over chat and remote in to your PC for assistance!

emird10
11/21/17

I was very suspicious and skeptical about the whole website, let alone software it offers. I took a leap of faith and here I am, enjoying the windows 7 PRO for very reasonable price. I would recommended it 100 %!

denisew98
10/10/17

I had experience the best and funny support. They really educate you for the software and help me use my software as beginner.

ruthz13
8/31/17

I ask for a discount in chat. They offer the least price possible and I'm happy with it. I was now downloading the software.

jamesb578
8/30/17

Fastest software download and very helpful in downloading and activating my software. I really recommend this site to all of my friends

annabellec4
8/9/17

I downloaded the software using my Microsoft account and able to run instantly. The steps are simple along with the valid product key

margot55
8/9/17

I ask for best price on 30 Office. I was told to send an email and finally got a response within after 24 hours. We're very much happy with the new price and manage to order immediately.

jonahs33
7/14/17

Chat support were quick to answer. They provided the direct link when I needed it. Great service! Will be coming back here.

rebeccaw87
7/3/17

Installed within the hour. This was very urgent so I did a live chat and had to inquire when will I get the product. After 10 minutes, I received the email as informed. Downloaded and installed Office successfully. I was able to submit my project which I was really very happy about. :)

juilieneb
7/2/17

Excellent software prices and genuine! Got my Access 2010 from here and it was successfully installed and activated in no time!

karenb301
6/18/17

I had issues downloading the software from Microsoft's website so I called in and they still took responsibility! Bryan assisted me with another installer and he successfully downloaded, installed, and activated it on my PC! Great stuff!

junifeg
6/17/17

I did not have to follow up my order. I was able to get it in minutes. Email instructions were straight to the point. Thank you so much. It's all good now.

marlonk3
6/15/17

I had an issue with the activation and the person I spoke to via phone helped with the Confirmation ID which activated the product.

thomast91
6/8/17

The product key does not work and they refuse to provide a refund. The customer service rep is in the Philippines but the owner is apparently in the USA with a similar web site at softwarekeep.com. I noticed after the purchase that the invoice they sent has no vendor company information at all. They send me BS requirements after the purchase. ANY POSITIVE REVIEWS are likely in support of this SCAM!!!! This is the email they sent me after my complaint:

We make every attempt possible to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchases. However, please be aware that once a Microsoft Product Key has been issued electronically and received by the customer, the sale is considered final and we cannot issue a refund.

Should you experience any issues (either the product key is defective, or the product key does not activate even with technical support) within 90 days of the product key purchased from us, we will take full responsibility for said key and replace it free of cost. Should you experience any issues exceeding 90 days, we will be happy to provide a replacement key at a discounted price.

As the buyer, it is your responsibility to know the compatibility requirements between your computer and the software product before making a purchase. If you have any questions or concerns prior to making your purchase, please take advantage of our Live Chat to connect with our Customer Care team if you are unsure of the software that best suits your needs.

We highly encourage all our customers to read through the Return Policy and FAQ section on our website for more details.

All our Microsoft Product Keys function much like a scratch-and-win lottery ticket. Once weve sent the product key, it will be deemed used or opened, similar to scratching off a lottery ticket.

Please note that we cannot accept cancellation of digital downloads once the product key has been activated or attempted to be activated on Microsoft Online. We do understand that sometimes a customer may have purchased the incorrect product; however, we are unable to accept it for return, as we will have paid Microsoft for the use of this license key before providing it to the customer.

In most situations, Product Keys can not be resold, redeemed, or utilized by another customer or another computer, unless otherwise noted on the product description and purchase agreement.

Product returns are no longer possible once a Product Key is delivered. Much like purchasing a scratch-and-win lottery ticket and scratching off the foil, a product key is no longer available for refund once it has been sent digitally to a customer.

Customers are expected to verify the compatibility of the software with their computer before purchasing any software. If you are unsure which product is right for you, we're eager to help! Please contact us directly via live chat or email, and we'll be happy to help you pick the perfect software for your system requirements and daily usage needs.

For the meantime, we are happy to assist you with the installation and activation of your software.

We highly recommend using Remote Assistance to find resolution for this issue.
Let us know when would be the most convenient time for you.

Please click the link below to schedule assistance:
calendly.com/softwaregroup/remote-assistance

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email, live chat, or phone.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, do not buy anything from this site -they are a fraud!

irmas10
5/1/17

It was very frustrating at start since I cannot activate my Office. I called and seek assistance it was then I found out I've different email to register my software.

jimmyh55
4/21/17

I found exactly what I was looking for here, which was MS Word and it's really cheap compared to the actual Microsoft store. you don't need to get out and buy the software. Saves me more time and money!! - jim

mattr105
4/12/17

We purchased a home and business license for office and they sold us an academic pro copy instead. they had given us a hard time on a refund aswell

jamesc411
4/10/17

I got my Office for Mac at a discounted price and then I got a free upgrade to a higher suite! Sweet! Thanks!

melanieb79
3/31/17

Best place for easy and instant download software. This site never fails to give out discount and match the price too. I'm happy with my experience dealing with them.

melissat63
3/28/17

The customer support are much helpful. They called me and assisted on how to install my newly purchased software. We'll buy more for my other laptop.

joshg60
3/27/17

Was looking for a stand alone application for Office 2016. Other websites do not have it and google lead me to this website. To my surprise, it's available and was able to get it from here. Thank you so much.

the only experience I had was the serial number was invalid...beware!!!

By david c.

Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareMart.ca staff and other customers.

SoftwareMart.ca?