This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

SoftwareMart.ca

SoftwareMart.ca has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 91 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SoftwareMart.ca ranks 378th among Software Other sites.

No positive highlights yet

• All our Microsoft Product Keys function much like a scratch-and-win lottery ticket.
How would you rate SoftwareMart.ca?

“Definitely coming back and recommending!”

Amy W.
1/3/18

Unbelievably wonderful! I thought they sent me the wrong thing, turns out it was a Christmas free upgrade promo! They even help me install and activate it for free! Definitely coming back and recommending!

“Wish I had read the real reviews before i bought”

Dan P.
2/15/17

STAY AWAY! The key they gave me was blocked by Microsoft because it was "abused" or overused. I suspect they are simply selling keys, hoping they will work. When blocked by Microsoft, too bad for you. So far, I'm out 140 bucks. I had SoftwareMart and microsoft on chat at the same time. The SoftwareMart person would NOT chat with the Microsoft support. I wonder why? Thankfully, Microsoft actually took pity on me and supplied me with a legit key! Hooray. Microsoft has lodged a complaint against them. Whatever that will do.

product keys (3)
amyw210
January 3rd, 2018

karenb301
June 18th, 2017

I had issues downloading the software from Microsoft's website so I called in and they still took responsibility! Bryan assisted me with another installer and he successfully downloaded, installed, and activated it on my PC! Great stuff!

danp99
February 15th, 2017

STAY AWAY!

latoyaj17
March 2nd, 2018

Aside from selling Microsoft Genuine Keys. They also have the Microsoft certified support. Great company.

lindap182
February 7th, 2017

Invalid key and then no response. An initial response to my request but then silence. I've emailed them 3 times. I suspect favourable reviews are NOT actual customers.

melanieb79
March 31st, 2017

Best place for easy and instant download software. This site never fails to give out discount and match the price too. I'm happy with my experience dealing with them.

juliusr17
October 3rd, 2017

I'm actually surprised that the test purchase was indeed a genuine licensed software! Very satisfied and happy with this purchase.

brianw194
February 23rd, 2018

We bought 25 units of Office 2010 for our Windows 10 computers. We receive free software upgrades plus free software support installation. Thank you

lizc38
February 19th, 2017

I bought Office 2016 and the download went smoothly. No issues or whatsoever. I'm glad that this is one of our trusted websites for online purchases for our companies in Canada.

melissat63
March 28th, 2017

The customer support are much helpful. They called me and assisted on how to install my newly purchased software. We'll buy more for my other laptop.

miker297
November 16th, 2017

Experience with Softwaremart.ca was outstanding! Helped me load down some software I had purchased and was done in no time at all.

leonorap1
June 2nd, 2017

They are really good with making customers happy, not only with the price but with the service as well! I have my 2nd renewal now for Office 365 from them! :)

richardb289
February 22nd, 2017

Over the last 5 years or so, I've bought 2 x Office 2016 suites (Home & Student or whatever the simpler version is called), 2 x Outlook 2016, 1 x Access and maybe another MS program or two. Sometimes there's been a couple of days delay before my links and activation keys arrived (I remember a delay being more likely when I've ordered on a Saturday) but next day delivery is the norm. I've also chatted about some very basic version and installation questions with 2 different folks who seemed knowledgeable enough. Just beware that their Windows versions are all OEM but their website says "Full Install" which some people might confuse with the more expensive "Retail" versions found in consumer electronics stores. The software is the same in both versions but an OEM license is tied to the motherboard and can't be transferred to a new PC as is possible with a Retail license. Overall, I've never had a problem and the prices are great so 5 stars from me.

rebeccaw87
July 3rd, 2017

Installed within the hour. This was very urgent so I did a live chat and had to inquire when will I get the product. After 10 minutes, I received the email as informed. Downloaded and installed Office successfully. I was able to submit my project which I was really very happy about. :)

rickyl13
September 22nd, 2016

I really can't believe that the product key is wrong for the device. Now I am talking with a bunch of tech support who only promised to do something but up to know, nothing happens

mattr105
April 12th, 2017

We purchased a home and business license for office and they sold us an academic pro copy instead. They had given us a hard time on a refund aswell

junifeg
June 17th, 2017

I did not have to follow up my order. I was able to get it in minutes. Email instructions were straight to the point. Thank you so much. It's all good now.

maxs90
June 16th, 2017

I got my Office 2016 for a very low price as they were on sale and on top of that, you can use their discount code to get more discounts. I did not have any clue that was possible! The software was downloaded, installed and activated successfully!

ruthz13
August 31st, 2017

I ask for a discount in chat. They offer the least price possible and I'm happy with it. I was now downloading the software.

kimc188
August 26th, 2017

I cant download 32 bit as my computer is 64 bit. I called and ask for another installer. They send all into my email. Thank you

carab8
November 3rd, 2016

It cool that I found the best software online store! I have things being shipped to me and that's whats best with this site. Everything is downloadable on their page and they will even send you an email as a back up! Download was cheap and instant! Keep it that way!

joshg60
March 27th, 2017

Was looking for a stand alone application for Office 2016. Other websites do not have it and google lead me to this website. To my surprise, it's available and was able to get it from here. Thank you so much.

jimmyh55
April 21st, 2017

I found exactly what I was looking for here, which was MS Word and it's really cheap compared to the actual Microsoft store. You don't need to get out and buy the software. Saves me more time and money! - jim

kevind138
October 30th, 2017

Amazing software deals and affordable price! Where else would you want to go? Not to mention professional and friendly support!

annabellec4
August 9th, 2017

I downloaded the software using my Microsoft account and able to run instantly. The steps are simple along with the valid product key

The only experience I had was the serial number was invalid... beware!

By david c.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SoftwareMart.ca staff and other customers.

MS Office Download offers Microsoft softwares and applications like Microsoft office, windows, antivirus, office apps at affordable price with Free shipping across the Australia.

williams424
William S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoftwareMart.ca?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about SoftwareMart.ca?