This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

SoftwareMart.ca

SoftwareMart.ca has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 74 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SoftwareMart.ca also ranks 375th among Software Other sites.

No positive highlights yet

• All our Microsoft Product Keys function much like a scratch-and-win lottery ticket.
How would you rate SoftwareMart.ca?

“Great stuff!”

Karen B.
6/18/17

I had issues downloading the software from Microsoft's website so I called in and they still took responsibility! Bryan assisted me with another installer and he successfully downloaded, installed, and activated it on my PC! Great stuff!

“Wish I had read the real reviews before i bought”

Dan P.
2/15/17

STAY AWAY!!!!!! The key they gave me was blocked by Microsoft because it was "abused" or overused. I suspect they are simply selling keys, hoping they will work. When blocked by Microsoft, too bad for you. So far, I'm out 140 bucks. I had SoftwareMart and microsoft on chat at the same time. The SoftwareMart person would NOT chat with the Microsoft support. I wonder why? Thankfully, Microsoft actually took pity on me and supplied me with a legit key! Hooray. Microsoft has lodged a complaint against them. Whatever that will do.

product keys (3)
karenb301
June 18th, 2017
danp99
February 15th, 2017
STAY AWAY!!!!!!
latoyaj17
March 2nd, 2018
Aside from selling Microsoft Genuine Keys. They also have the Microsoft certified support. Great company.
lindap182
February 7th, 2017
Invalid key and then no response. An initial response to my request but then silence. I've emailed them 3 times. I suspect favourable reviews are NOT actual customers.
melanieb79
March 31st, 2017
Best place for easy and instant download software. This site never fails to give out discount and match the price too. I'm happy with my experience dealing with them.
brianw194
February 23rd, 2018
We bought 25 units of Office 2010 for our Windows 10 computers. We receive free software upgrades plus free software support installation. Thank you
melissat63
March 28th, 2017
The customer support are much helpful. They called me and assisted on how to install my newly purchased software. We'll buy more for my other laptop.
richardb289
February 22nd, 2017
Over the last 5 years or so, I've bought 2 x Office 2016 suites (Home & Student or whatever the simpler version is called), 2 x Outlook 2016, 1 x Access and maybe another MS program or two. Sometimes there's been a couple of days delay before my links and activation keys arrived (I remember a delay being more likely when I've ordered on a Saturday) but next day delivery is the norm. I've also chatted about some very basic version and installation questions with 2 different folks who seemed knowledgeable enough. Just beware that their Windows versions are all OEM but their website says "Full Install" which some people might confuse with the more expensive "Retail" versions found in consumer electronics stores. The software is the same in both versions but an OEM license is tied to the motherboard and can't be transferred to a new PC as is possible with a Retail license. Overall, I've never had a problem and the prices are great so 5 stars from me.
rebeccaw87
July 3rd, 2017
Installed within the hour. This was very urgent so I did a live chat and had to inquire when will I get the product. After 10 minutes, I received the email as informed. Downloaded and installed Office successfully. I was able to submit my project which I was really very happy about. :)
mattr105
April 12th, 2017
We purchased a home and business license for office and they sold us an academic pro copy instead. they had given us a hard time on a refund aswell
junifeg
June 17th, 2017
I did not have to follow up my order. I was able to get it in minutes. Email instructions were straight to the point. Thank you so much. It's all good now.
ruthz13
August 31st, 2017
I ask for a discount in chat. They offer the least price possible and I'm happy with it. I was now downloading the software.
carab8
November 3rd, 2016
It cool that I found the best software online store! I have things being shipped to me and that's whats best with this site. Everything is downloadable on their page and they will even send you an email as a back up! Download was cheap and instant! Keep it that way!
joshg60
March 27th, 2017
Was looking for a stand alone application for Office 2016. Other websites do not have it and google lead me to this website. To my surprise, it's available and was able to get it from here. Thank you so much.
jimmyh55
April 21st, 2017
I found exactly what I was looking for here, which was MS Word and it's really cheap compared to the actual Microsoft store. you don't need to get out and buy the software. Saves me more time and money!! - jim
annabellec4
August 9th, 2017
I downloaded the software using my Microsoft account and able to run instantly. The steps are simple along with the valid product key
jonahs33
July 14th, 2017
Chat support were quick to answer. They provided the direct link when I needed it. Great service! Will be coming back here.
amyb133
September 24th, 2016
You should be ashamed of yourselves selling uncertified software products...Our money is put to waste...thanks to your worthless marketing strategies
maxr41
April 17th, 2016
purchased office 2016 home and student. got the product right away and it worked like a charm!! thanks!!!
denisew98
October 10th, 2017
I had experience the best and funny support. They really educate you for the software and help me use my software as beginner.
jamesc411
April 10th, 2017
I got my Office for Mac at a discounted price and then I got a free upgrade to a higher suite! Sweet! Thanks!
margot55
August 9th, 2017
I ask for best price on 30 Office. I was told to send an email and finally got a response within after 24 hours. We're very much happy with the new price and manage to order immediately.
thomast91
June 8th, 2017
The product key does not work and they refuse to provide a refund. The customer service rep is in the Philippines but the owner is apparently in the USA with a similar web site at softwarekeep.com. I noticed after the purchase that the invoice they sent has no vendor company information at all. They send me BS requirements after the purchase. ANY POSITIVE REVIEWS are likely in support of this SCAM!!!! This is the email they sent me after my complaint:

We make every attempt possible to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchases. However, please be aware that once a Microsoft Product Key has been issued electronically and received by the customer, the sale is considered final and we cannot issue a refund.

Should you experience any issues (either the product key is defective, or the product key does not activate even with technical support) within 90 days of the product key purchased from us, we will take full responsibility for said key and replace it free of cost. Should you experience any issues exceeding 90 days, we will be happy to provide a replacement key at a discounted price.

As the buyer, it is your responsibility to know the compatibility requirements between your computer and the software product before making a purchase. If you have any questions or concerns prior to making your purchase, please take advantage of our Live Chat to connect with our Customer Care team if you are unsure of the software that best suits your needs.

We highly encourage all our customers to read through the Return Policy and FAQ section on our website for more details.

All our Microsoft Product Keys function much like a scratch-and-win lottery ticket. Once weve sent the product key, it will be deemed used or opened, similar to scratching off a lottery ticket.

Please note that we cannot accept cancellation of digital downloads once the product key has been activated or attempted to be activated on Microsoft Online. We do understand that sometimes a customer may have purchased the incorrect product; however, we are unable to accept it for return, as we will have paid Microsoft for the use of this license key before providing it to the customer.

In most situations, Product Keys can not be resold, redeemed, or utilized by another customer or another computer, unless otherwise noted on the product description and purchase agreement.

Product returns are no longer possible once a Product Key is delivered. Much like purchasing a scratch-and-win lottery ticket and scratching off the foil, a product key is no longer available for refund once it has been sent digitally to a customer.

Customers are expected to verify the compatibility of the software with their computer before purchasing any software. If you are unsure which product is right for you, we're eager to help! Please contact us directly via live chat or email, and we'll be happy to help you pick the perfect software for your system requirements and daily usage needs.

For the meantime, we are happy to assist you with the installation and activation of your software.

We highly recommend using Remote Assistance to find resolution for this issue.
Let us know when would be the most convenient time for you.

Please click the link below to schedule assistance:
calendly.com/softwaregroup/remote-assistance

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email, live chat, or phone.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, do not buy anything from this site -they are a fraud!

juilieneb
July 2nd, 2017
Excellent software prices and genuine! Got my Access 2010 from here and it was successfully installed and activated in no time!
emird10
November 21st, 2017
I was very suspicious and skeptical about the whole website, let alone software it offers. I took a leap of faith and here I am, enjoying the windows 7 PRO for very reasonable price. I would recommended it 100 %!

the only experience I had was the serial number was invalid...beware!!!

By david c.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SoftwareMart.ca staff and other customers.

MS Office Download offers Microsoft softwares and applications like Microsoft office, windows, antivirus, office apps at affordable price with Free shipping across the Australia.

williams424
William S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoftwareMart.ca?

Have a question about SoftwareMart.ca?